❤[CH3] Por Yung Lung Mai Warng (TV Scene): Pope Thanawat/Mew Nittha

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the updates
Wow when they said they'd start filming I thought maybe a few months from now :confused12:
SO FAST :eek:

And phet looks like he's gonna get heartbroken :crybaby2:
hopefully my dear phet ends up with pymmy in the end cause he's not getting mew lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
They started filming with Phet first and so far it seems like Phet's character is in love with an older women?? And she seems to be playing an mean role because of the red lipstick lol. Hmmm... Unless I'm completely reading the photos wrong and she plays his mom or something but that's weird. Lol

C pin21yrs
:love::love::love: He's so handsome !!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hopefully Phet can get Mew one day, haha.

Gosh, if he does get his heart broken by that women, sighhh. I'm getting sad vibes from his character already from just those two photos lol :/ I hope he ends up with someone or just happy.

Can't wait to see Pope & Mew scenes too! I haven't watched Mew's lakorns since TRKJ and will be skipping the one with Mai and it feels like it has been forever. Really miss her on screen. </3

Reactions: D~D
P

PrincessKarina

Mew is cute with Pope. I haven't finished any of their lakorns , but they are cute together. Mew has been acting in a few movies lately which is good. Saw a preview of the of her and Sunny. Look pretty good and funny.
SJ aka Khunchai Pawornruj was a good one where they debuted together and became koo-jin. It was a nice one for me.... :)

P

PrincessKarina

Not a huge fan of Pope or Mew but not biased either. They are cute! :)

P

PrincessKarina

Not to be mean but does it look like Mew has very visible lines under her neck? I saw them and they appeared a bit annoying in her lakorn with Nadech too! She isn't old yet and many other older veteran actresses don't even have them lines on their necks. Just my thought... lol.

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
and so... the jealously begin?

View attachment 3578

cr. songwut999
lol from the pictures alone, honestly it kinda look like it's pope's character that's at fault for putting himself in the love triangle problem
There was a phet and mew video with them hanging out but I'm not sure how to link it :confused12:
Very very cute though
thanks

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Come on Phet, don't interrupt their love. Go get yourself someone else :/

Is Pope a softy in this one? & I find it so cute that Mew was taking care of the little kid since he was a little baby!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute photos from the filming
Uploaded/reposted by Mew Nittha Fanclub

Can these two date/marry each other already?!?!?! They are so adorable!!!