❤[CH3] Por Yung Lung Mai Warng (TV Scene): Pope Thanawat/Mew Nittha

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Video of pin21yrs presenting the script to Mew and Pope

Please don't hesitate to correct the spelling of the title if needed, thank you.

Here's the Thai title: พ่อยุ่งลุงไม่ว่าง

Latest photo confirming it: Screenshot_2016-12-02-02-41-24.png

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
When all the other koojin get 3+ lakorns together, but Chario doesn't even get any outside events together :sad6:

Happy to see them together again though. They're cute and at least it's been a little while since their previous lakorn.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Por Yoong Loong Mai Wang means Dad is busy and Uncle is not available. I wonder what it's going to be about.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mew is cute with Pope. I haven't finished any of their lakorns , but they are cute together. Mew has been acting in a few movies lately which is good. Saw a preview of the of her and Sunny. Look pretty good and funny.

Last edited:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Love, love, love PopeMew! So excited for this reunion!
I'm happy CH3 gave them time to be apart and work with other actors and actresses.
I have a feeling this drama is going to be a Rom-Com, kind of like their second lakorn together. The title seems very laid back and definitely not dramatic. But we'll see!

Reactions: D~D

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!! I absolutely love these two!!!!!!!

But I kinda want a more dramatic and romantic storyline and not a romcom....but oh well as long as I get to see them

D~D

sarNie Adult
STORY LINE !!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: (been doing a lot of searching and came upon the story posted by some amazing people who are kind enough to translate)

title- Dad's Busy, Uncle isn't Free.PNG

credit to: awedcx

script.PNG
25-episodes.PNG

thai-script.PNG
synopsis-Por Yung Lung Mai Wahng-2.PNG

credit to: jarinnie_ppop

synopsis-Por Yung Lung Mai Wahng.PNG

credit to: mewnittha_chinesefc_official and PopeThanawat CFF

Last edited:

youyong20090905

sarNie Egg
STORY LINE !!!!!!:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: (been doing a lot of searching and came upon the story posted by some amazing people who are kind enough to translate)

View attachment 3287

credit to: awedcx

View attachment 3291
View attachment 3293

View attachment 3288
View attachment 3289

credit to: jarinnie_ppope

View attachment 3290

credit to: mewnittha_chinesefc_official
The last picture that introduction is composed by "PopeThanawat CFF" (PopeThanawat Chinese Fans Family), I think that PopeThanawat CFF is supposed to be credited.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait this is going to be 25 episodes!? That's pretty standard for Korean dramas, but that seems pretty long for a lakorn

D~D

sarNie Adult
It is said that the fitting will start on the 9th of January and shooting will start on the 16th of January. Filming should wrap up in 5 months.

cr.mewnittha_chinesefc

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Also, this is a Comedy drama. I hope its better then the last one they did together, the last one.....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:....what can I say..... as much as I love these two, I couldn't bring myself to watch them.:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: I didn't like it at all.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think it'll be 25 episodes maybe 25 parts of script. roughly 2 per episode so maybe realistically around 12-15 episode because some episodes may be 1 1/2-2 parts of the script. I don't any lakorns (that aren't evening) go over 18 nowadays (with the exception of oneHD sometimes)

D~D

sarNie Adult
omg!!!
is Phet Thakrit playing the second lead guy????
awe, I like him too.:(
#4.PNG

Last edited: