❤[CH3] Por Yung Lung Mai Warng (TV Scene): Pope Thanawat/Mew Nittha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
New and Pope are cute together! Hope this lakorn is not like their 2nd lakorn. I couldn't get pass 2nd episode on their 2nd lakorn. I still haven't finished their 1st lakorn. Lol

elle_cha

sarNie Egg
So, this is the 2nd lakorn of Pop-Mew.

Really love both of them in Suparburoot Series. I love Mew's acting, she did the great job in Tarm Rak Keun Jai.

The teaser looks interesting, I hope this lakorn will be subbed :)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Not sure if this is for a magazine. or for the lakorn but I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.:love:

pope+mew-wedding3.PNG

cr. IG

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’ll be watching this for Mew! It’s time soon that she gets a really good looking p’ek man!!!!!! Hopefully AnneThong will fulfill my dream lol :p

I actually didn’t know this Lakorn was produced by tv scene too omg! It’s Mew’s second Lakorn with them.. they do not have taste for drool worthy p’ek.. Petch klang Fai was just meh— I tried to watch for Mew... but damn... p’ek was a no go!

D~D

sarNie Adult
I"m super happy that Pope and Mew are having a reunion here but I'm just soooooooo disappointed that its a Romantic comedy, their last one together was really disappointing. :facepalm: I wanted a romantic drama:(:(
I think I might be skipping this lakorn but will watching little clips- here and there to see Mew and Pope cuteness :love:

seev

sarNie Egg
I'm super happy about Pope & Mew new drama ! Btw is will be airing after Rak Kan Panlawan finished aired !

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is airing December 3rd. Kind of disappointing it’s a comedy, not my cup of tea when it comes to comedies. But will still watch for cutie Mew!!
E5EB05E0-B32C-4630-90DE-C21551472FE6.jpeg

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
OST

- Pope's character comes across as a dork & I love it ! lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The trailer look silly, but I love comedies! I’ll give this a try since I find Pope and Mew have the most chemistry from their other co-stars.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So, this is the 2nd lakorn of Pop-Mew.

Really love both of them in Suparburoot Series. I love Mew's acting, she did the great job in Tarm Rak Keun Jai.

The teaser looks interesting, I hope this lakorn will be subbed :)
This is actually their third lakorn together.