❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181030-000252.jpg
Omg Great posted a picture of him giving Bella a kiss in the scene underwater to give her some of his breath because she was unconcious and Kao commented what translated to " Willing to die" :risas3: loool Kao is such a savage:pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
sorry i don't know who Muse is so if possible where is the link or the place will be sub in ?
https://justanothermuse.com For this page, you must donate money to watch the subbed episodes while the lakorn is airing on TV. Once all of the episodes are done airing, then they will release them for free for everyone to watch. There is no minimum amount to donate. You can donate however much you want!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181030-002525.jpg Screenshot_20181030-002542.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
I found some pictures of nice and pitiful Kao! She looks prettier like this :) All i know is that im gonna probably feel very bad for her in the second life time!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
im super excited guys!!! Just like 8 or 9 hours more! The last day of waiting is always the worst and feels like time is going so slow

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Urghhh... Just how Great looks at Bella is already melting me.
Even if he lusted for Kao he definitely loves Bella in this version.
At least I know for sure I won't hate him like I did with Dan.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It’s tonight omg. I’ll tune in to ep1, hope it won’t be too confusing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It’s tonight omg. I’ll tune in to ep1, hope it won’t be too confusing.
i wont be staying up for this since it will be way too late for me to watch. Hopefully by the time i wake up, the eng subs for ep 1 will be up. I remember during BPS, Muse had the subs up like the same day the episodes aired. Hopefully they are just as fast with this too

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
btw if you watch the episode live on your phone on the ch3 app, do they count that into the ratings?
I’m not sure about this but I do see many Thais watching on iPads/tablets and phones. I’m not sure if there’s a digital rating. I’m not sure if I’m catching this live, but will def watch ep1.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Urghhh... Just how Great looks at Bella is already melting me.
Even if he lusted for Kao he definitely loves Bella in this version.
At least I know for sure I won't hate him like I did with Dan.

Wow, they had Touch sing this song. That's awesome! I like it better than the girl theme haha.