❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

Wait, its tomorrow? I thought it was the 31st? lol

2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

If they did change it then it would be a bummer. They should had respectfully kept the first two part how the author wrote it and just add the third life.

3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I think it is Tuesday for her so tomorrow would be Halloween?

Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yeah me too. im fine with them making grrat actually love bella in the first life but im sad that they changed the second life so much

5. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Oops. Where I am it's already the 30th.

xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yay so basically one more day left!

Xiongurl26 likes this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

8. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Nah Kao is definitely good in the 2nd life. You can tell cause she no longer has the red lipstick lol. They talked about it a little in the BTS that Kao is nice in the 2nd life and Bella is a mean ghost.

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

What are your predictions for the 1st episode ratings? I think this will maybe get at least a 2.5 rating. Nothing less than that. This lakorn seems very anticipated but i dont want to get my hopes up. If this gets a 3 for its first episode i will be so happy!

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

omg yay thank goodness! im really relieved now :)

11. Calligraphy

Calligraphy sarNie Adult

LOL! Thai and their symbolism of red lipstick. If you're wearing a red lipstick, you're the n'rai immediately. :risas3::risas3:

orchidtea, alissaax, jeanie1 and 2 others like this.
  12. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i must be a n'rai then cause half of my ig pics are with me wearing red lipstick lool

HNA0, MissPK, alissaax and 2 others like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol that's like their "nangeks only orders orange juice" :rolleyes::pancarta:

MissPK, alissaax, jeanie1 and 2 others like this.
  14. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I’m thinking about the exact same. A lot of people love Bella now so I do want to push it up more to a 3 though. I’m praying for a 3. Now that i can count in as a viewer for the ratings I’ll make sure to watch on TV. Lol.

xodxo, MissPK and SuzieJ like this.
  15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

if it gets higher than a 3 then i will cry tears of joy :icon12: im wishing for this to be a hit for all of the cast members! obviously not BPS level but for sure enough where ch3 will be very happy with it :angel10:

MissPK and Xiongurl26 like this.
  16. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Yeah we can cry together bc it’s so sad that it’s hard to see a 3 now a days. Maybe not BPS high but at this point a 5 would be so amazing!!

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah its quite sad that a 3 is super hard these days. i will be super satisfied if this lakorn reaches a 5! My main thing is i really want ch3 to see the value in Great. Even though he is nkt treated at bad as other actors at ch3 i think he deserves more

MissPK likes this.
  18. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

I don't expect too much from ratings. I don't think it's that popular a genre. I just want to be entertained at this point. Even a good cast can't keep me watching if the script sucks.

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i thought the thai audience was into these types of plots with lots of drama and craziness but yes i agree i just hope for the actual lakorn to be good. My heart will shatter if this sucks cause the cast is so good!

20. mongstaness

mongstaness sarNie Adult

where are you at? if you don't mind me asking?