❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If they did change it then it would be a bummer. They should had respectfully kept the first two part how the author wrote it and just add the third life.
yeah me too. im fine with them making grrat actually love bella in the first life but im sad that they changed the second life so much

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nah Kao is definitely good in the 2nd life. You can tell cause she no longer has the red lipstick lol. They talked about it a little in the BTS that Kao is nice in the 2nd life and Bella is a mean ghost.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What are your predictions for the 1st episode ratings? I think this will maybe get at least a 2.5 rating. Nothing less than that. This lakorn seems very anticipated but i dont want to get my hopes up. If this gets a 3 for its first episode i will be so happy!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nah Kao is definitely good in the 2nd life. You can tell cause she no longer has the red lipstick lol. They talked about it a little in the BTS that Kao is nice in the 2nd life and Bella is a mean ghost.
omg yay thank goodness! im really relieved now :)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
What are your predictions for the 1st episode ratings? I think this will maybe get at least a 2.5 rating. Nothing less than that. This lakorn seems very anticipated but i dont want to get my hopes up. If this gets a 3 for its first episode i will be so happy!
I’m thinking about the exact same. A lot of people love Bella now so I do want to push it up more to a 3 though. I’m praying for a 3. Now that i can count in as a viewer for the ratings I’ll make sure to watch on TV. Lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’m thinking about the exact same. A lot of people love Bella now so I do want to push it up more to a 3 though. I’m praying for a 3. Now that i can count in as a viewer for the ratings I’ll make sure to watch on TV. Lol.
if it gets higher than a 3 then i will cry tears of joy :icon12: im wishing for this to be a hit for all of the cast members! obviously not BPS level but for sure enough where ch3 will be very happy with it :angel10:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
if it gets higher than a 3 then i will cry tears of joy :icon12: im wishing for this to be a hit for all of the cast members! obviously not BPS level but for sure enough where ch3 will be very happy with it :angel10:
Yeah we can cry together bc it’s so sad that it’s hard to see a 3 now a days. Maybe not BPS high but at this point a 5 would be so amazing!!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah we can cry together bc it’s so sad that it’s hard to see a 3 now a days. Maybe not BPS high but at this point a 5 would be so amazing!!
Yeah its quite sad that a 3 is super hard these days. i will be super satisfied if this lakorn reaches a 5! My main thing is i really want ch3 to see the value in Great. Even though he is nkt treated at bad as other actors at ch3 i think he deserves more

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't expect too much from ratings. I don't think it's that popular a genre. I just want to be entertained at this point. Even a good cast can't keep me watching if the script sucks.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't expect too much from ratings. I don't think it's that popular a genre. I just want to be entertained at this point. Even a good cast can't keep me watching if the script sucks.
i thought the thai audience was into these types of plots with lots of drama and craziness but yes i agree i just hope for the actual lakorn to be good. My heart will shatter if this sucks cause the cast is so good!