❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He sure does! Boy and didn't Great said that the bed scene is even more hotter than in BPS? DAMN, Great is killimg it hahaha.

If it is indeed hotter, Pope need to catch up in RLM :risas3:
OMG what?!? Great said that? Then omg i am soooo ready for this lakorn to air already!! We've already saw a few glimpses of the bed scene where great is undressing her and it looks super hot and steamy! Im going crazy right now :nut: Pope needs to step his game up then In RLM

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Interesting tidbit from the BTS part 2. P'Nok said the script originally had only 2 lives but when they submitted it to the Ch3 elders, they were like, it seems unfair for n'ek. And the lakorn does have a karma theme going on. P'Nok agreed once she thought about it too. That a woman who is a generally good person, does good deeds, suffered a lot and has true love, it's unfair that their love never got a fair shot. She didn't want to make the story hopeless so they added the 3rd life.

I did think the old version Luang Raj and Sarapee got off super easy and they didn't really pay for their sins. But this one Raj is already a good guy in the first life so the happy ending makes better sense.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Interesting tidbit from the BTS part 2. P'Nok said the script originally had only 2 lives but when they submitted it to the Ch3 elders, they were like, it seems unfair for n'ek. And the lakorn does have a karma theme going on. P'Nok agreed once she thought about it too. That a woman who is a generally good person, does good deeds, suffered a lot and has true love, it's unfair that their love never got a fair shot. She didn't want to make the story hopeless so they added the 3rd life.

I did think the old version Luang Raj and Sarapee got off super easy and they didn't really pay for their sins. But this one Raj is already a good guy in the first life so the happy ending makes better sense.
one of the only times i agree with the ch3 elders! im very glad that they decided to change it up because this pairing deserves a happy ending! ive seen lots of bts clips on ig but dont really know what exactly they are saying so thanks for the translations! its really appreciated here :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Interesting! Thanks for sharing. Wonder how the author feels about them adding another life to the story.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Thank you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpgTcwpheYs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1kvpxacm11mi9
3rd trailer and we get to vengeful ghost Bella.Wonder what's she is saying at the end?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181029-180014.jpg Screenshot_20181029-180043.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
Can i just say that Kao looks so pretty here! And so is Kao still playing a nice girl in the 2nd lifetime or did they change her into staying the n'rai for all of the lifetimes?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
View attachment 27335
Lol i wonder what is being said here. This is under great's ig post of the new teaser
Great's caption said: you're so evil (to kao), and this one is meanness continues to the next life(to bella)

So Kao answered: wait a minute, what about you who players way continues into the next life?

Great: im truly sincered

Aled (laughed)

Great: what are you laughing about Nookon?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Great's caption said: you're so evil (to kao), and this one is meanness continues to the next life(to bella)

So Kao answered: wait a minute, what about you who players way continues into the next life?

Great: im truly sincered

Aled (laughed)

Great: what are you laughing about Nookon?
lool these two are so funny! So i guess shes playing n'rai for all if the lifetimes now lol thats a bummer though. it would have been mkre interesting to see bella and kao switch their characters personalities in the 2nd lifetime.

Thanks for the translation :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lool these two are so funny! So i guess shes playing n'rai for all if the lifetimes now lol thats a bummer though. it would have been mkre interesting to see bella and kao switch their characters personalities in the 2nd lifetime.

Thanks for the translation :)
If they did change it then it would be a bummer. They should had respectfully kept the first two part how the author wrote it and just add the third life.