❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just saw the trailer on IG (couldnt watch the FB link) and im liking this one so much better. I think the pranang here fits each other better. I wasnt too fond of Dan and Ae cus she looked way too old for him and her crying annoyed me. Also Kao is slaying it with that rai look. Ok its getting me excited now.
Yeah I didn't bother to watch the first version and mainly because I didn't really like Ae's acting. I saw clips here and there and she was always crying. Dan seemed kind of stiff at the time too. She was more weak the first time lifetime wasn't she? Those red lips are definitely giving Kao that amazing Rai look. She's fierce looking and I'd definitely would be scared of her too if I encountered her.

I'm eagerly waiting for the official airing date! I need a Great redemption after the Hero series.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok so there's a summary on Kapook. Not sure how accurate it is but usual disclaimers about spoilers. I didn't translate the whole thing, just a summary of it.

Laung Raj (Great) is a spoiled, lazy playboy who spends his days drinking and getting into trouble. He meets Pikul (Bella) and lusts after her like in the old version. However, at some point along the way he truly fell in love with her and changes his ways. But their love is forbidden cause of the class differences. Pikul's dad forces her to marry Sin (Alex), and this makes Euy (Prima) who loves Sin break off her friendship with Pikul. However, Sin knows that Pikul only loves Raj so he takes her to meet Raj and they elope. They spend their days at a cottage happily together. I think there's a side story about a couple who are the original owners of the cottage who also played the pbee instrument like Pikul. They eventually go back to Pikul's dad to ask for forgiveness and Raj promises he will bring back his dad to marry Pikul officially.

Sarapee's (Kao) story is pretty much the same as the old version. Only change is that she also orders the killing of Pikul's family. In the old one, it was p'eks dad that took out the hit on n'eks family in retaliation for Raj's death. Raj is forced to marry Sarapee cause of some political reason. Pikul goes to see Raj after her parents' death and sees him getting married to Sarapee. She's so heartbroken she plays her bpee until she dies. Raj finds her body and tells Sarapee he will never love her, only Pikul and Sarapee stabs him. That's where the summary ends. Nothing about the 2nd or 3rd lifetime except follow to see what happens with Raj/Sarapee/Pikul in the next life.

Bella's name in the 3rd life is Rarin and Great's is Willy. No one else has a 3rd lifetime name listed. I'm thinking the 3rd life is probably gonna be the last 30 mins of the lakorn just to give the leads their happy ending .

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ok so there's a summary on Kapook. Not sure how accurate it is but usual disclaimers about spoilers. I didn't translate the whole thing, just a summary of it.

Laung Raj (Great) is a spoiled, lazy playboy who spends his days drinking and getting into trouble. He meets Pikul (Bella) and lusts after her like in the old version. However, at some point along the way he truly fell in love with her and changes his ways. But their love is forbidden cause of the class differences. Pikul's dad forces her to marry Sin (Alex), and this makes Euy (Prima) who loves Sin break off her friendship with Pikul. However, Sin knows that Pikul only loves Raj so he takes her to meet Raj and they elope. They spend their days at a cottage happily together. I think there's a side story about a couple who are the original owners of the cottage who also played the pbee instrument like Pikul. They eventually go back to Pikul's dad to ask for forgiveness and Raj promises he will bring back his dad to marry Pikul officially.

Sarapee's (Kao) story is pretty much the same as the old version. Only change is that she also orders the killing of Pikul's family. In the old one, it was p'eks dad that took out the hit on n'eks family in retaliation for Raj's death. Raj is forced to marry Sarapee cause of some political reason. Pikul goes to see Raj after her parents' death and sees him getting married to Sarapee. She's so heartbroken she plays her bpee until she dies. Raj finds her body and tells Sarapee he will never love her, only Pikul and Sarapee stabs him. That's where the summary ends. Nothing about the 2nd or 3rd lifetime except follow to see what happens with Raj/Sarapee/Pikul in the next life.

Bella's name in the 3rd life is Rarin and Great's is Willy. No one else has a 3rd lifetime name listed. I'm thinking the 3rd life is probably gonna be the last 30 mins of the lakorn just to give the leads their happy ending .
Thank you dear! I'm loving it already. I know some of you like the idea that praek doesn't love her but my poor heart can't take it if that happens to my Bella. I'm spoil for happy ending so I'm happy that they changed it. Also, I'm always a sucker for starcrossed lovers.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

i dont want any spoilers for thos one and idk why lol usually i do but not for this lakorn. I want to he surprised when i watch this! But im sure lots of other people will love this summary. thanks for posting!

Mikii

sarNie Egg
Thank you dear! I'm loving it already. I know some of you like the idea that praek doesn't love her but my poor heart can't take it if that happens to my Bella. I'm spoil for happy ending so I'm happy that they changed it. Also, I'm always a sucker for starcrossed lovers.
That's what I feel too.
I don't want the 3rd life to be only 30 mins, at least give me 1 whole episode

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I also am not a fan of the storyline. I wish they were in a more romantic lakorn but oh well. Im happy to watch it because all of my favorites are in it. Bella, Great, Kao, Alex! Its an amazing cast that are all good actors
Right! I can't wait for Bella and Great! :love::love:

When it comes to Great, you will never be alone!!!! :aaaaa:

Completely agree with you. I too was not all that thrilled when they announced the remake but interested in seeing the changes.
We are all Great lovers in here! :icon12: and hiiii @KitKat516 !! Missed you in the BPS thread hehe.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Longer trailer. Man it's gonna be a total blast to watch evil Kao. She is killing it and a total beauty doing it. And angry ghost Bella isn't too shabby either. She's so cold towards p'ek towards the end of the trailer. Glad n'ek isn't so pathetic and stupid as Ae's version. And the guys Great and Alex are holding their own. But I think Ch3 is making a mistake putting it on after Duay Raeng. It's too similar to Duay Raeng and Nang Thip on Ch7. They should save it for next year to give it the best chance.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Longer trailer. Man it's gonna be a total blast to watch evil Kao. She is killing it and a total beauty doing it. And angry ghost Bella isn't too shabby either. She's so cold towards p'ek towards the end of the trailer. Glad n'ek isn't so pathetic and stupid as Ae's version. And the guys Great and Alex are holding their own. But I think Ch3 is making a mistake putting it on after Duay Raeng. It's too similar to Duay Raeng and Nang Thip on Ch7. They should save it for next year to give it the best chance.

Yeah I made the mistake of watching this last night. I was not expecting those dark ghost figures. lol. I had hard time sleeping after wards. I do see what you mean about this airing after DRA. It's that same ghost stuff but this plot imo seems more interesting then DRA.

For sure, this is more dark than what I was expecting but I'm digging this. Kao was straight up Rai and it was good Rai. I love it! &Oh man I had no clue Prima was in here to sort of pair with Alex R. I loved them together in STHJ.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

i was thinking the same thing about DRA but tbh i think this will be more appealing for the audience. It has a more popular cast as well so we will see. Im hoping the ratings on average will at least be around the 4's but thats quite hard now a days for ch3

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m just going to say DANG I love Kao as this MEAN/rai/slapping b*tch girl lol haha I love mean girls! Sometimes supporting roles are wayyyyyy more interesting than lead roles!!!! But yea, exciting for all!!! It’s just I’m digging Kao slapping the old woman lol :p and those red lips OMG!!!!!!

When is this airing!!?????!!!! I can’t wait!