❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
And then when she drank one time and handed the bottle back, he said, you think I will take it back after you drank it. But he forgot that statement and took a bottle back from her lol.

I can't believe their love start from water bottle. It is so simple but romantic. We all know he cared, when she chocked the first time. He was worried. He told her to drink some water and even opened the bottle for her. Then, told her to drink slowly cause she was still coughing lol. He cared too much to even realized that he does.
I know he made a water bottle romantic!
I was like to my bf, why didn't you make water romantic for me. He was looking at me and the laptop on my lap and his answer was," I did baby, I showered before every date. Just think if I didn't."

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know he made a water bottle romantic!
I was like to my bf, why didn't you make water romantic for me. He was looking at me and the laptop on my lap and his answer was," I did baby, I showered before every date. Just think if I didn't."
Lol at your BF. Tell him, it's the wrong kind of water. Honestly, I never imagined such as a plastic bottle can be this romantic. Yot took it home and stare at it as if it is the best thing since sliced bread :risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Lol at your BF. Tell him, it's the wrong kind of water. Honestly, I never imagined such as a plastic bottle can be this romantic. Yot took it home and stare at it as if it is the best thing since sliced bread :risas3:
I know! She was gazing dreamily at it like you could see the hearts in her eyes like :love: I was smiling right along with her.
Yeah I tried, he just laughed it off.
But I accept this is the same guy who buys or makes me coffee every day without fail. So our beverage is coffee, not as romantic as that water but I'll take it,;):):pancarta::risas3:
Well I'm off my dearest just finished up the work load he brought home for the night.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know! She was gazing dreamily at it like you could see the hearts in her eyes like :love: I was smiling right along with her.
Yeah I tried, he just laughed it off.
But I accept this is the same guy who buys or makes me coffee every day without fail. So our beverage is coffee, not as romantic as that water but I'll take it,;):):pancarta::risas3:
Well I'm off my dearest just finished up the work load he brought home for the night.
I am off too hubby just got home lol. Everyone else asleep :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Awwww ! Mint the sweetheart, handing out drinks to everyone (I'm assuming she's connected to it) & Matt is LIVING the life lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So freaking jealous of Matt. Got pampered by 2 sweet men. What more does she want?:p Andrew looks like he doesn't mind doing little things for a girl (who you dating, Andrew):risas3: one lucky gal. And if Wan give me a hand message, I would never get off that couch.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chut will be be the sweetest thing ever when he is totally in love. He is gonna smother Yot lol. He's aiming to make up for the lost time. She'll have to be ready, she's not leaving his sight anytime soon lol. So stinking cute, when Chut laid his face on her hand.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
The more this lakorn goes forward the more I just love our pranang :)

First off, I think Yot should never throw away that grey shirt cause way too many things happened while she is wearing it. From a force kiss, to a slap, to Chut going after her trying to apologize, throwing her drink at him, moving into his house, and Chut sleeping on her lap lol. That grey shirt is memories in the making and it should be frame :)

I am going to start with the obvious person, Chut. My gosh, the man is in love and doesn't even know it yet. He slowly or pretty fast depending on how one see him inserting himself in Yot's life. How cute was he using work as an excuse to keep tap of her by following her wherever she goes. He even noticed when only one bottle of water was brought to him and when his assistant told him that Yot was taking two days off, there goes our Chut dashing after his girl. And secretly doing so, but Yot is such a smart girl and outsmarted him in his game. I so freaking love Yot in here, but I'll get to her later:) The emotions that's growing inside of him for her is sweet whether he recognized them or not. And their conversation at Yot's old place was bittersweet. The way, he silently listened as if he understood her place. Chut has a lot to grow in terms of his feelings not just for Yot but for people in general. It's a good thing, that Yot is the perfect gal to teach him.

Now come Yot, what is not to love about her. She is such an open book when it comes to her feeling for people vs "Mr. I try to hide my smile" when you are looking. She is so giddy when he is close. The part in the car where she asked him, can we separate people according to feeling? that is completely who she is. And Chut, modesty is not her best quality lol. I love that she goes for what she wants and nothing holds her back from it. She has already admitted to liking him from the first day they met. One thing Chut will find out the hard way is never mess with momma bear if you want to get to baby bear's heart. She will cross whomever to protect her mom, even him. And I expect nothing less from someone like her. He have to learn, that being mad at her mom, he has no right to treat her whichever way he wants. That force kiss was an example to not cross the line or you get slapped lol. Now, he forced her to move in and the battle rages on. Can't wait!!!

I adore and just absolutely love Matt and Andrew's chemistry. They have sometimes, this awkward, shy thing going on. The part where he teased her and she thought he was going in for a kiss instead pull the plug, the way he walked away with a huge smile and Yot was shy covering her face. They are so cute. I think at the meeting was a telling sign just how much Chut is starting to feel for her. The way she ignored him, and he kept on looking at her, with pain and regret. There are so many cute scenes of them today. But the part where he stopped her wanting to apologize was my favorite. It shows that he is a bigger man, knowing what he did was wrong and isn't afraid to say he's sorry. Beside, it's always a bonus seeing Andrew agitated because she would not listen to him. Andrew is just handsome in this lakorn :)

King, is just a sweetheart. I wished Chut would be considerate of her feelings more but there's not much he can do because his thoughts are with Yot right now. But whenever she is sad, I want to give her a hug. She is one of those character you want the best for. There's nothing to not like about her. The hug she had with Krit was such a sweet embrace.
It's hard for me to watch King's scenes with Chut because I'm in a similar situation. You think that you can win someone over by being nice and polite and always considerate of their feelings and you give them everything they want even when they ask for space. You're silently by their side for many many years (it's been 9 years for me) supporting them but that's all you are to them, a shadow. And in comes someone like Yot who is totally opposite of you and is outgoing and carefree and goes against what he says and he falls head over heals. And you think how come I didn't do that, how come I didn't just defy his wishes and push him beyond his boundaries? But the saddest thing is you realize that even if you had acted like Yot did to him, he'd probably just be annoyed of you, because it isn't you. It's him. He just can't love you. You're just not the one for him. Yot could've been another quiet person and he would've still loved her because that's the person he's meant to love. And all you can do is once again silently slip to the background and wipe your tears away because you have to accept that you are asking for more than he's willing to give you. I'm glad she has someone like Nott to love her though. Hopefully she doesn't take too long to see another silent love that's wishing for her attention.

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone saw the BTS when they were shooting the drowning scene? Omg!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:. Matt is too funny. She was on the floating device and Andrew was sitting there watching. All the while, her butt is like sticking out (she has a big butt). And I am thinking, girl you would never drown just use your butt as a floating device.

When she got in the water she was screaming, making these comments. I don't know if the water is cold or she was scared. And at the end of the shoot, when they handed Matt and Andrew the towels. Andrew was shaking his head at her and smiling.

Classic of a real life Yot/Chut :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Those jeans on Matt are a blessing for her butt

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's hard for me to watch King's scenes with Chut because I'm in a similar situation. You think that you can win someone over by being nice and polite and always considerate of their feelings and you give them everything they want even when they ask for space. You're silently by their side supporting them but that's all you are to them, a shadow. And I'm comes someone like Yot who is totally opposite of you and is outgoing and carefree and goes against what he says and he falls head over heals. And you think how come I didn't do that, how come I didn't justbdefy his wishes and push him beyond his boundaries? But the saddest thing is you realize that even if you had acted like Yot did to him, he'd probably just be annoyed of you, because it isn't you. It's him. He just can't love you. You're just not the one for him. Yot could've been another quiet person and he would've still loved her because that's the person he's meant to love. And all you can do is once again silently slip to the background and wipe your tears away because you have to accept that you are imaging for more than he's willing to give you. I'm glad she has someone like Nott to love her though. Hopefully she doesn't take too long to see another silent love that's wishing for her attention.
Awww...my heart goes out to you. That kind of love is heartbreaking and complicated. One sided love is such a bittersweet pill to swallow. You watched and hope for something to happen only to find out there's nothing to be found. Like you said, you are a shadow to him and more than often people don't see their own shadow.

Love is supposed to be easy, but the word (fall) isn't there for no reason with (in love). Some people fall hard in love and that's where usually the pain comes in. You can alter yourself, be as bubbly And outgoing or a duplicate of the other girl, but at the end it would not make much of a difference because she has something that he found unique already. Like a twin, they are exactly the same, some even in personality but a man can pick out one thing they find in one of them that they love most and picked her.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It just isn't meant to be. But nonetheless, it is hard to see the love you have for him go to waste. I hope you find someone like Nott in your life. He is such a sweetheart. He loves King and waits for her when she is ready to come to him, and he never question her only has his arms open when she runs to him. That's the sweetest kind of love.

King and Chut are a universe a part. His upbringing played a tremendous role as to why they would not fit. She's gentle, sweet, compassionate, and all around a good girl. Honestly, almost a younger form of his mom. But somehow, he grew out of that kind of love. His view on life is as much of a mirror to King. Instead, he found the kind of love in Yot that he never have a chance to experience. And he crave for something so different than his normal world. King unfortunately, isn't and never be able to captivate his heart for the simple reason she is King.

Noire89

Simply smile
Awwww ! Mint the sweetheart, handing out drinks to everyone (I'm assuming she's connected to it) & Matt is LIVING the life lol.
Mint always does that, she is sweet and caring that way. For one of her birthdays (they were filming and so entertainment news was following the actors) the people celebrating with her gave interview and said she was always taking them drinks and snacks. She looks out for people is what they said.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Awww...my heart goes out to you. That kind of love is heartbreaking and complicated. One sided love is such a bittersweet pill to swallow. You watched and hope for something to happen only to find out there's nothing to be found. Like you said, you are a shadow to him and more than often people don't see their own shadow.

Love is supposed to be easy, but the word (fall) isn't there for no reason with (in love). Some people fall hard in love and that's where usually the pain comes in. You can alter yourself, be as bubbly And outgoing or a duplicate of the other girl, but at the end it would not make much of a difference because she has something that he found unique already. Like a twin, they are exactly the same, some even in personality but a man can pick out one thing they find in one of them that they love most and picked her.

Don't be too hard on yourself. It just isn't meant to be. But nonetheless, it is hard to see the love you have for him go to waste. I hope you find someone like Nott in your life. He is such a sweetheart. He loves King and waits for her when she is ready to come to him, and he never question her only has his arms open when she runs to him. That's the sweetest kind of love.

King and Chut are a universe a part. His upbringing played a tremendous role as to why they would not fit. She's gentle, sweet, compassionate, and all around a good girl. Honestly, almost a younger form of his mom. But somehow, he grew out of that kind of love. His view on life is as much of a mirror to King. Instead, he found the kind of love in Yot that he never have a chance to experience. And he crave for something so different than his normal world. King unfortunately, isn't and never be able to captivate his heart for the simple reason she is King.

Thank you love! Maybe one day I'll meet my Nott.

What you said about King and Chut is so bittersweet. His life is a mirror to King, yet they are a universe apart. So alike in so many ways, yet not compatible at all and one person always ends up so broken. But I'm loving how compatible Nott and King are. I hope she falls in love with him soon, I don't want to see her cry over Chut anymore.

Noire89

Simply smile
It's hard for me to watch King's scenes with Chut because I'm in a similar situation. You think that you can win someone over by being nice and polite and always considerate of their feelings and you give them everything they want even when they ask for space. You're silently by their side supporting them but that's all you are to them, a shadow. And I'm comes someone like Yot who is totally opposite of you and is outgoing and carefree and goes against what he says and he falls head over heals. And you think how come I didn't do that, how come I didn't justbdefy his wishes and push him beyond his boundaries? But the saddest thing is you realize that even if you had acted like Yot did to him, he'd probably just be annoyed of you, because it isn't you. It's him. He just can't love you. You're just not the one for him. Yot could've been another quiet person and he would've still loved her because that's the person he's meant to love. And all you can do is once again silently slip to the background and wipe your tears away because you have to accept that you are imaging for more than he's willing to give you. I'm glad she has someone like Nott to love her though. Hopefully she doesn't take too long to see another silent love that's wishing for her attention.
The hardest part of one sided love is that it is one sided. You have these moments of hope when the other person looks at you and you think to yourself, "is this it?" And sadly it's not. King seems to have those moments and always gets dissapoint by Chat. But she is this valiant, soul of steel kind of woman, even if hurt she cries but manages to pull herself together. Krit is the one who always sees her moments of weakness, though she shows some hurt to Chat she doesn't just fall apart in front of him.
But just as you said if it is meant to be it doesn't matter what personality you have, not the way you look, or act. The right person will come along and see you for who and what you are and love every aspect of you. It won't be romance book or romantic comedy style, it will be the moment you least expect it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The pictures where Andrew laying in bed looking at Matt's finger. I thought it was an actual scene that is why I said, my baby all grown and in love lol. I didn't know it was behind the scene with Andrew and Matt. Well, he must be out of his shell and finally had a comfort level of some sort with her. I mean, a man is not going to lay there comfortably pulling nail polish off a woman's finger if he isn't at ease. Matt is having it good. A hand massage by Wan and a personal nail polish removal by Andrew. Someone is too spoiled for her own good:risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
The pictures where Andrew laying in bed looking at Matt's finger. I thought it was an actual scene that is why I said, my baby all grown and in love lol. I didn't know it was behind the scene with Andrew and Matt. Well, he must be out of his shell and finally had a comfort level of some sort with her. I mean, a man is not going to lay there comfortably pulling nail polish off a woman's finger if he isn't at ease. Matt is having it good. A hand massage by Wan and a personal nail polish removal by Andrew. Someone is too spoiled for her own good:risas3:
She's fangirling on the inside. He's like her favorite male actor. Girl has her dream come true in this lakorn.
I should have been an actress maybe then I would have these same spoils?:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She's fangirling on the inside. He's like her favorite male actor. Girl has her dream come true in this lakorn.
I should have been an actress maybe then I would have these same spoils?:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Gosh, I would never make it as an actress I would fall in love with all of them no discrimination from me whatsoever:risas3:

How Matt can just sit there looking at him holding her hand, then help pulled the polish off. I would have tempted to reach out and touch his hair:p