❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
Gosh, I would never make it as an actress I would fall in love with all of them no discrimination from me whatsoever:risas3:

How Matt can just sit there looking at him holding her hand, then help pulled the polish off. I would have tempted to reach out and touch his hair:p
I would too, I would be all romanticals about these men (so good looking and doing the romance thing with me)
I would be fallong hard for the actors acting their part.:risas3::risas3::risas3:
And I wouldbe like, let there be kissing scenes lots of em please:thumbup:
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I would too, I would be all romanticals about these men (so good looking and doing the romance thing with me)
I would be fallong hard for the actors acting their part.:risas3::risas3::risas3:
And I wouldbe like, let there be kissing scenes lots of em please:thumbup:
Just starring at them pictures is making me reach out to touch his hair

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just starring at them pictures is making me reach out to touch his hair
That's what I said, the hair would have been automatic with me lol. I would do a trade off. You pull my nail polish I get to touch your hair and call it even lol.

I don't even have to have a kissing scene. Just a pra'ek hugging me from behind I'm all done. So easy :risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
That's what I said, the hair would have been automatic with me lol. I would do a trade off. You pull my nail polish I get to touch your hair and call it even lol.

I don't even have to have a kissing scene. Just a pra'ek hugging me from behind I'm all done. So easy :risas3:
I need the kisses, you know the ones, careless kisses on the top of the head, cheek, hand, wrist. I need hand holding just because it's 2 p.m, lol! Meaning no actual reason for him to hold it simply because it's my hand, lol! Hugs all around of all types and specially when we are alone (dramaworld alone) just me running my hands over his hair, making him a nice meal, watching movies at home, going on walks (it's a must!) I will selflessly and selfishly do the scenes with my Hero. Notice how no bed scenes were added because I am conservative;):risas3::risas3::p

I hope we see Chat and Yo have some of these scenes together!:cheer: That woukd be amazing! Since theyhave a willing| it's just logical they do these types of lovey dovey things.:thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I need the kisses, you know the ones, careless kisses on the top of the head, cheek, hand, wrist. I need hand holding just because it's 2 p.m, lol! Meaning no actual reason for him to hold it simply because it's my hand, lol! Hugs all around of all types and specially when we are alone (dramaworld alone) just me running my hands over his hair, making him a nice meal, watching movies at home, going on walks (it's a must!) I will selflessly and selfishly do the scenes with my Hero. Notice how no bed scenes were added because I am conservative;):risas3::risas3::p

I hope we see Chat and Yo have some of these scenes together!:cheer: That woukd be amazing! Since theyhave a willing| it's just logical they do these types of lovey dovey things.:thumbup:
I am fine without the kisses just in case there's no mint candy around lol. What I want is him caressing my cheek. I would literally melt in his arms with those little gestures. And I love love me a bear hug. I am too easy to win over. And if my other pra'eks are like Chut, he doesn't even have to do much. Just flash me those secretive smile once in a while and he has my heart. Dang, I am such an easy girl:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Chut and Yot will have lots of sweet scenes. I think, the willing scene will be an emotional one. They were both almost in tears. See how tormented he was? From the teaser it looks like he walked away from her before things got out of hand. But the hugged from behind by Yot was his undoing. The way he wiped her tears and caress her cheek. Sigh, he's such a romantic at heart. Plus when they are up in the mountain or village where they were sleeping in the same bed, he grabbed her hand thinking she was getting up. The way Chut kept looking at her:icon12: Matt at times can't even look at Andrew straight in the eyes. She is usually good with that kind of stuff with other guys but with Andrew she has a hard time looking at him directly. Poor girl, hard to crush on your co-star and not feel intimidated :risas3::risas3::risas3:

*Told hubby I want to go to Thailand. He answered me "why, so you can go stalk Andrew":risas3: I told him, I would not know where to start;)

Noire89

Simply smile
I am fine without the kisses just in case there's no mint candy around lol. What I want is him caressing my cheek. I would literally melt in his arms with those little gestures. And I love love me a bear hug. I am too easy to win over. And if my other pra'eks are like Chut, he doesn't even have to do much. Just flash me those secretive smile once in a while and he has my heart. Dang, I am such an easy girl:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Chut and Yot will have lots of sweet scenes. I think, the willing scene will be an emotional one. They were both almost in tears. See how tormented he was? From the teaser it looks like he walked away from her before things got out of hand. But the hugged from behind by Yot was his undoing. The way he wiped her tears and caress her cheek. Sigh, he's such a romantic at heart. Plus when they are up in the mountain or village where they were sleeping in the same bed, he grabbed her hand thinking she was getting up. The way Chut kept looking at her:icon12: Matt at times can't even look at Andrew straight in the eyes. She is usually good with that kind of stuff with other guys but with Andrew she has a hard time looking at him directly. Poor girl, hard to crush on your co-star and not feel intimidated :risas3::risas3::risas3:

*Told hubby I want to go to Thailand. He answered me "why, so you can go stalk Andrew":risas3: I told him, I would not know where to start;)
I always have the mints and the travel pack toothpaste along with extra toothburshes (you just never know, lol!)
On the sly I would be like, "Mint? I just had some sardines with some raw onions. I would feel real bad if you tasted that, these potent mints prevent that." Their faces would be like :confused0: and I would be *wink, wink, shakes mints container*
:p:p:p:pancarta:

Your hubby :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Yeah I said the same thing to my bf too and he was like, "we can go, two weeks. But you can't look for Mark Prin." :risas3::risas3::risas3: (He watched KC after he saw me obsessive over the lakorn. He was like, "you're always in that forum and watching that drama I'm going to see if it's that good. :pancarta:)

Oh, Yo and Chat need to be hugging and loving and just show their love to each other and to us. I need to enjoy those scenes:naughty2::naughty2: and with their chemistry it's going to be good!:cheer:
I really hope to see these two get together really soon, say about episode 6. And then thenwilling| to getbabysw
:):):):)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I always have the mints and the travel pack toothpaste along with extra toothburshes (you just never know, lol!)
On the sly I would be like, "Mint? I just had some sardines with some raw onions. I would feel real bad if you tasted that, these potent mints prevent that." Their faces would be like :confused0: and I would be *wink, wink, shakes mints container*
:p:p:p:pancarta:

Your hubby :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Yeah I said the same thing to my bf too and he was like, "we can go, two weeks. But you can't look for Mark Prin." :risas3::risas3::risas3: (He watched KC after he saw me obsessive over the lakorn. He was like, "you're always in that forum and watching that drama I'm going to see if it's that good. :pancarta:)

Oh, Yo and Chat need to be hugging and loving and just show their love to each other and to us. I need to enjoy those scenes:naughty2::naughty2: and with their chemistry it's going to be good!:cheer:
I really hope to see these two get together really soon, say about episode 6. And then thenwilling| to getbabysw
:):):):)
There are some pra'eks that you can't help but fall in love with. Especially those r scene, bed scenes and the marriage couple thing. It makes co-stars fall in love all the time. Imgaine, if Thai stars kissed like they do in k-drama. I can't imagine how many newlyweds we get each year out of it hahahah.

I am thinking, the willing scene is not till perhaps episode 8. Then it gives us 5 episodes to make up. She will end up leaving him shortly after they sleep together. One time of them being together is going to make Chut crazy. It must be that good:naughty2:

We got to thank Nok even with 3 couples she didn't take time away from our pranang. She gave them enough time to develop their relationship. The way they executed that was done nicely. As much as Chut started off hating Yot and her mom, his revenge wasn't even drastic. He dealt with it the only way Chut could, by falling in love with the daughter :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Every time my husband gets home, I am on the phone watching this lakorn, listening to the OST or something related to it lol. I showed him a clip of the part where Chut was being greedy with the water, all he saw was, "did they put make up on Andrew":risas3::risas3::risas3: I turned to him and asked him, "why are you hating?"

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
There are some pra'eks that you can't help but fall in love with. Especially those r scene, bed scenes and the marriage couple thing. It makes co-stars fall in love all the time. Imgaine, if Thai stars kissed like they do in k-drama. I can't imagine how many newlyweds we get each year out of it hahahah.

I am thinking, the willing scene is not till perhaps episode 8. Then it gives us 5 episodes to make up. She will end up leaving him shortly after they sleep together. One time of them being together is going to make Chut crazy. It must be that good:naughty2:

We got to thank Nok even with 3 couples she didn't take time away from our pranang. She gave them enough time to develop their relationship. The way they executed that was done nicely. As much as Chut started off hating Yot and her mom, his revenge wasn't even drastic. He dealt with it the only Chut could, by falling in love with the daughter :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Every time my husband gets home, I am on the phone watching this lakorn, listening to the OST or something related to it lol. I showed him a clip of the part where Chut was being greedy with the water, all he saw was, "did they put make up on Andrew":risas3::risas3::risas3: I turned to him and asked him, "why are you hating?"
:risas3::risas3:, my bf said the same thing when he saw Andy on my screen. (The waterbottle scene which he has been teasing me about it all day.)
I love the way the story is paced but I really want to pass these weeks and get them together already:pancarta:
I need them to make up next episode during first half of the episode.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Can I say, jealous Chut makes the cutest puppy face ever. When Yot got that contract with Phuchong you would think he was ecstatic. Instead, he was sad lol. Yot even asked what is wrong, his face doesn't look OK hahaha. Way to remind him Yot that you got another man liking you. He was so sad cause he knew Phuchong agreed to the contract more so because he likes her too:risas3:

Anyhow, Chut isn't going to be happy about her moving in because she is now too close for comfort. They be giving each other the evil eyes at the dinner table for a little bit. Yot will be joining them from now on. And not just that, Chut will have to deal with Phuchong picking and dropping her off at the house cause girl can't get herself a car lol. The jealousy is going to grow. I can't wait for the drunk part. Where Yot probably show up home all drunk. Chut looked like he was super pissed and hopefully it will lead to another slapandkiss:risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Can I say, jealous Chut makes the cutest puppy face ever. When Yot got that contract with Phuchong you would think he was ecstatic. Instead, he was sad lol. Yot even asked what is wrong, his face doesn't look OK hahaha. Way to remind him Yot that you got another man liking you. He was so sad cause he knew Phuchong agreed to the contract more so because he likes her too:risas3:

Anyhow, Chut isn't going to be happy about her moving in because she is now too close for comfort. They be giving each other the evil eyes at the dinner table for a little bit. Yot will be joining them from now on. And not just that, Chut will have to deal with Phuchong picking and dropping her off at the house cause girl can't get herself a car lol. The jealousy is going to grow. I can't wait for the drunk part. Where Yot probably show up home all drunk. Chut looked like he was super pissed and hopefully it will lead to another slapandkiss:risas3:
Girl, that will be EPIC!:cheer::cheer:
Jealous Chat, Phuchong dropping Yo off at the mansion and Chat watching all:mad::mad:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
S O O N :
That grey shirt is one hell of a shirt. All sort of things happen when she is in it. And Chut knows exactly when to roll over too. He knows his little sunshine is in bed with him lol and when he finally found her lap he slept like a baby. I'm thinking he's faking his sickness or whatever it is just to sleep on her hahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Girl, that will be EPIC!:cheer::cheer:
Jealous Chat, Phuchong dropping Yo off at the mansion and Chat watching all:mad::mad:
That one part where he dropped Yot off and when he was about to open his car door, Chut came over and tried to stop him. Phuchong yanked his arm back and look at Chut like, you better not touch me. Sigh, Yot is so lucky she doesn't even know it lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished epi 3 and it's as though I am watching a new lakorn but with only a few similar plots. I like how in this version, more background stories of how his character developed and why Pra'ek is the way he is. Not sure why they just didn't make this a new lakorn and name it something else. Maybe it's too soon to come to that conclusion since I am only seeing three episodes. I will be watching it because it's getting better and Andrew is my guy (actually he was my main guy:love: but during KC - opened my heart for someone else -lol).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have a question. I guess I was confused on this scene or it just went over my head lol. The part where Chut walked in on a couple. Was that his ex-girlfriend and her lover? Because I think it was she that said, to endure another year then we can be together as father, mother and child (or something to that effect). I thought, he walked in on his father and his mistress. But it was Chut's ex right?:confused12:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I have a question. I guess I was confused on this scene or it just went over my head lol. The part where Chut walked in on a couple. Was that his ex-girlfriend and her lover? Because I think it was she that said, to endure another year then we can be together as father, mother and child (or something to that effect). I thought, he walked in on his father and his mistress. But it was Chut's ex right?:confused12:
Yeah it's his ex, the one that scorned him. It correlates with what Yo was saying during their conversation. Chat's father from what Krit said hasn't been with anyone for 20 years.

What I don't understand is why they're all living under the same roof. I understand the grandma was a benefactor or whatever for the dad but I don't get their setup at all.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah it's his ex, the one that scorned him. It correlates with what Yo was saying during their conversation. Chat's father from what Krit said hasn't been with anyone for 20 years.

What I don't understand is why they're all living under the same roof. I understand the grandma was a benefactor or whatever for the dad but I don't get their setup at all.
Thanks. That's what I thought cause after he thought back to what Yot said he then had the flashback to that incident. What threw me off was his ex girl's lover's hair lol. It just reminded me of his dad's hair. Nevermind the conversation, I just glued in on the hair:)

The grandma could have move her behind out anytime and take her sidekick with her. I am sure the dad would have set up a nice fund for to live comfortably for life so as long as she leaves the house. And not to add, Chut would not let his grandma starve to death. But greed and power is preventing her from going anywhere. She wants it all. And now that she has another woman in the house she hates and think she's after the money the old woman is not going anywhere anytime soon. All she does by staying is guarantee an earlier grave.

Noire89

Simply smile
Thanks. That's what I thought cause after he thought back to what Yot said he then had the flashback to that incident. What threw me off was his ex girl's lover's hair lol. It just reminded me of his dad's hair. Nevermind the conversation, I just glued in on the hair:)

The grandma could have move her behind out anytime and take her sidekick with her. I am sure the dad would have set up a nice fund for to live comfortably for life so as long as she leaves the house. And not to add, Chut would not let his grandma starve to death. But greed and power is preventing her from going anywhere. She wants it all. And now that she has another woman in the house she hates and think she's after the money the old woman is not going anywhere anytime soon. All she does by staying is guarantee an earlier grave.
It wouldn't work for lakorn world for grandma of the bad tempers and sour disposition to life and everything that comes with happiness(she's a lady so she needa the long title, lol!) To move out.
Nothing anyone does she's ever happy with.