❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
I wonder if Mint' s character going to be the girl they hire to run the training for employees communication that Krit and King talked about at the end of episode 3.

Gram has sharp eyes too. When she outed Yot why she made the okra dish when she doesn't like okra herself. Gram knew it was for Chut lol. She was looking at them funny.

Chut was mean, when he asked Yot does she like him that much before the kiss happen. He knew that she does. She never hide her feelings for him. And he regret that moment of stupidity.

I don't know which one is better the crazy aunt and grandma of Chut or the insane mother of Phuchong lol. None seem that good of a choice for Yot. The only way she endure the two crazies is because she loves Chut more lol.

The flirting part where Chut says to Yot, you saw me briefly and you still recognize me:naughty2: didn't even know he has it in him to flirt lol
Chat flirting skills are:angel10: he has this way of just slipping them in smoothly and makes a girl melt a little like Yo did,:)

When I saw the okra I was like yum okra, does hot Chat like okra like me?,(it taste best the unhealthy way which is fried, lol!) And then her grandma calling her out on it:pancarta:

Mint could be the woman who gives the seminar for the employees hadn't thought of that, mostly cause I ...(hate seminars they are long and tiring:facepalm:) so I glossed over that scene with King and Krit.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I laughed so hard at Chut assuming that random guy was Yo's "sweetheart". That whole scene at Grandma's shop/house was hilarious and it's clear it'll eventually become our sanctuary of sorts away from home.

As for Mint's character, after looking at the character chart I think she's also another "sibling" of King's & Krit's. Both of them had a knowing look when thinking about the person she was considering for the job, I wonder if she's more of the "black sheep" of the family like Phuchong is with his family.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Its his secret screen saver, :risas3::risas3::risas3:.

Yes, Yo mom scene with the grandma where she was crying was super sad. She had to endure a lot, and know that even if she was doing what she was doing for necessity she will always be consisdered dirty by the people. But Yo has the same idea as me, that even if the mom is doing something that may be looked down upon by society she wasn't doing it for the hel* of it, it was to feed her daughter, to give her cloths and a home and an education. Circumstances led that woman to that life, hard circumstances but they made it out of it. (Serious I need to mot get so involved in these lakorns :risas3::risas3::risas3:)
Even when they captured each other's picture is a reflection of them too. Chut stood all serious and Yot had a big smile on her face. He saved her picture so at night time before going to sleep he turn on his phone and say good night to her:risas3:

Chut really doesn't have anyone one. After that altercation with Kanika, he thought of no one but his enemy's daughter lol. I can see it going well when he starts talking bad to Yot about her mom. It's a good thing she didn't come over that night instead she save the slapping for the morning:pancarta:

Chut's assistant is cool too. He knew what his boss was thinking about Yot. He was like, she left and haven't come back and her phone is unreachable. Chut didn't seem to think that was cute:risas3:. He was trying to be the mean boss and made the assistant's comment into nonsense. But at the end, Chut knew he was right and said, do whatever you want to do. And the assistant nerve: so those are not just words?:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yes, the bond between daughter and mom is unbreakable. When Yot overheard her mom saying she has no one to talk to in that house, it was time for some action. She already told Chut she likes peace but she love justice more. And justice here it comes cause next episode no one is pushing her mom around again. Gosh, this lakorn is taking too much of my time. Then again, it's probably for only 13 episodes so I guess I will endure :pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chat flirting skills are:angel10: he has this way of just slipping them in smoothly and makes a girl melt a little like Yo did,:)

When I saw the okra I was like yum okra, does hot Chat like okra like me?,(it taste best the unhealthy way which is fried, lol!) And then her grandma calling her out on it:pancarta:

Mint could be the woman who gives the seminar for the employees hadn't thought of that, mostly cause I ...(hate seminars they are long and tiring:facepalm:) so I glossed over that scene with King and Krit.
More than anything he got her with his smiles. He rarely does it. And never outright give her a hugh grin. He is smart enough just to show a tiny one every once in a while so it doesn't lose its value lol. I don't even think Chut realized he is flirting. It comes out so casually and dry, to him it's just a normal conversation while Yot's heart be beating to a different drum lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So started this last night and kept falling asleep ( not due to the lakorn) but going to watch it all today. However, just checking in to this forum to say that "wow" they are already bumping heads at the get go. Watching the first 30 mins of this lakorn, They've made some changes and added new scenes,although the concept and plot will probably be the same.

Andrew is one of my favorites. His character in this lakorn here seem angry and intense, I prefer him playing quiet and stoic, like in LMKT.

Overall, I am liking this lakorn already...:thumbup: and is looking forward to chatting with everyone when I catch up soon.

Noire89

Simply smile
Even when they captured each other's picture is a reflection of them too. Chut stood all serious and Yot had a big smile on her face. He saved her picture so at night time before going to sleep he turn on his phone and say good night to her:risas3:

Chut really doesn't have anyone one. After that altercation with Kanika, he thought of no one but his enemy's daughter lol. I can see it going well when he starts talking bad to Yot about her mom. It's a good thing she didn't come over that night instead she save the slapping for the morning:pancarta:

Chut's assistant is cool too. He knew what his boss was thinking about Yot. He was like, she left and haven't come back and her phone is unreachable. Chut didn't seem to think that was cute:risas3:. He was trying to be the mean boss and made the assistant's comment into nonsense. But at the end, Chut knew he was right and said, do whatever you want to do. And the assistant nerve: so those are not just words?:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Yes, the bond between daughter and mom is unbreakable. When Yot overheard her mom saying she has no one to talk to in that house, it was time for some action. She already told Chut she likes peace but she love justice more. And justice here it comes cause next episode no one is pushing her mom around again. Gosh, this lakorn is taking too much of my time. Then again, it's probably for only 13 episodes so I guess I will endure :pancarta:
I know what you mean, but since it's going to a short one but a good one I will endure too!:) I'm def taking a break after this beauty is finished.
I can't wait for her to be moved in and a lot closer to Chat:naughty2:;):naughty2::p, lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know what you mean, but since it's going to a short one but a good one I will endure too!:) I'm def taking a break after this beauty is finished.
I can't wait for her to be moved in and a lot closer to Chat:naughty2:;):naughty2::p, lol!
We will know Chut definitely fall in love with Yot when he gives her that single pink rose. It is from his garden. And he is very protective of that place because of his mom. I probably just lurk here and there after this lakorn but if Matt is confirmed to be in the lakorn with Nadech there's no telling. She has the most 2 more good years before she jet off and marry her BF.

Oh, one more cute thing of Chut. Whenever Yot caught him red handed he always change the subject on her hahaha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Haha, love reading everyone comments! I have not caught up with this yet, but I can't help smiling from all the scenes of Matt and Andrew together. They are so cute!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Edited:
I feel like @byebye has stated everything I've felt lol. Just to add my 2 cents to the discussion, I know I'll sound repetitive but I really do love the lead couple.
In all honesty we were blessed to get Andrew & Matt for this drama, they both bring the perfect balance to their characters and no one overdoes anything. I like how Andrew has interpreted Chat from the way he talks down to his mannerisms (he loves using his hands a lot) and he brings about his vulnerabilities so well, he just seeps sadness despite the facade he puts on. Matt, my girl Matt ! She can do no wrong in my eyes (actually ... singing, we won't get into that lol) I feel this character in the hands of another actress could've come across as annoying but she's all heart with a good dash of sass and she knows how to play up on these traits like an instrument. This is just them individually once they come together it's awesome to watch and it's effortless how they can play off each other so well. Also loving the whole cast too, the beauty of getting actors who are well versed in acting. Also Mint finally joined the show everyone ! lol.

I was cheering for Yo at the end of Ep3. I'm all about never letting a man make you feel like you aren't worth anything. The moment Chut moved in to forcibly kiss her it was a straight T.K.O and wake-up call for Yo, that there was still a very looooong way to go with him and his prejudices against her and her mother. It hurt to see Yo so concerned for him and for that concern to instantly change to utter disgust.
Before all that went down it really was a breathe of fresh air seeing Chut & Yo getting to know each other. A moment of silence of all that cuteness cause now we'll be heading to war with Yo moving in lol. I stand corrected with my initial assumptions, grey shirt + jeans.
Another thing is Khun Kan & King are sisters ??? That's the assumption I'm going by with the conversation King had with the Monk (???) & Grandma calling Kan = Rika.
Thinking it over, I wonder if Nok wants no other than Matt for this lakorn because originally she was supposed to be in the twin lakorn with Chakrit/Bomb. Matt consulted with Nok and she said if Matt wanted to pull out it should be Ok. Then not soon after she is in here. All along, IMO Nok was going to do what it takes to get Matt.

I love the reference of the dirty shirt. In that instance, she made it clear that Chut wasn't going to get that sweet, bubbly side of her not for the time being. Because once it is stain it is harder to get it clean and white like it used to be, just as her feelings for him. His face, was all sort of emotions. Impatient that she wasn't listening, frustrated because he screws up and regret for it to happened in the first place. He isn't a douche of a pra'ek. He went out his way to say he is sorry but he deserves the cold treatment. You can't shame a mother of a girl that you are trying to get with:risas3:

He has a harder time to me, dealing with his feelings for her. He doesn't understand any of it. One side, he hates her mom. The other side, he loves the daughter.

Actuality, if you watched enough BTS and watched Andrew from interviews he really is Chut. And Matt is Yot. In real life there is not much of a difference. Sometimes, when I am watching them on screen I see the real Matt and Andrew not their characters. When they first started shooting, they didn't talk to each other much. One was shy the other was scared:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
We will know Chut definitely fall in love with Yot when he gives her that single pink rose. It is from his garden. And he is very protective of that place because of his mom. I probably just lurk here and there after this lakorn but if Matt is confirmed to be in the lakorn with Nadech there's no telling. She has the most 2 more good years before she jet off and marry her BF.

Oh, one more cute thing of Chut. Whenever Yot caught him red handed he always change the subject on her hahaha
True, true, he be changing the subject like he is on fire.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
True, true, he be changing the subject like he is on fire.
Funny thing is, she catches on so easily too. Does anyone else notice how Andrew sometimes certain words he said them sound like he has a cold, with a slightly raspy voice? It is sexy lol.

Like the 2nd episode where Yot asked him if he has anything to do with the plan to embarrass her mom. He answered NO. And she automatically believe him. And the way he say, easy like that (or something to that nature) he sound so good there :love:. When he dropped his voice I'm like :drooling::risas3:

And next episode when she is still in her grey shirt, what is she doing sneaking in his room when he was sleeping? From him telling her to get out to him rolling over and sleeping on her lap:risas3::risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
Funny thing is, she catches on so easily too. Does anyone else notice how Andrew sometimes certain words he said them sound like he has a cold, with a slightly raspy voice? It is sexy lol.

Like the 2nd episode where Yot asked him if he has anything to do with the plan to embarrass her mom. He answered NO. And she automatically believe him. And the way he say, easy like that (or something to that nature) he sound so good there :love:. When he dropped his voice I'm like :drooling::risas3:

And next episode when she is still in her grey shirt, what is she doing sneaking in his room when he was sleeping? From him telling her to get out to him rolling over and sleeping on her lap:risas3::risas3:
Andrew has a real smooth and decadent sounding voice. It is drool worthy :drooling::love:
I adore his voice.
I want to know what Yo is doing too, like whst circumstances lead her into his room.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Andrew has a real smooth and decadent sounding voice. It is drool worthy :drooling::love:
I adore his voice.
I want to know what Yo is doing too, like whst circumstances lead her into his room.
The only think I can think of, is when he told her to get out and she refused. She told her friend to take her mom out the room and once they did she closed the door and had a talk with him. I gussed, nothing got resolved there so later that night she met him at the garden. She wanted to talk but he gave her the famous hand wave to shut her up lol.

She didn't get to talk and walked away. Not wanting to give up, she sneaked in his room probably thinking he was awake but found him asleep. But then, if he was sleeping she should have left. Nope, not Yot. She slide right into his bed lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
The only think I can think of, is when he told her to get out and she refused. She told her friend to take her mom out the room and once they did she closed the door and had a talk with him. I gussed, nothing got resolved there so later that night she met him at the garden. She wanted to talk but he gave her the famous hand wave to shut her up lol.

She didn't get to talk and walked away. Not wanting to give up, she sneaked in his room probably thinking he was awake but found him asleep. But then, if he was sleeping she should have left. Nope, not Yot. She slide right into his bed lol.
Persistent Yo. Lol!:pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's the only way to get to Chut cause if Yot doesn't keep on, she will be at the wayside like King. Chut is not an easy squirrel to catch lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/papass_matt/

(look how adorable Chut look sleeping on Yot's lap) lol

Oh, forgot to add at the end of episode 3 when Yot said Chut entire name, I knew he was in deep crap :risas3: A person usually never say the first and last name unless the other person is in trouble with them.

Mint looks pretty in here. I think all the girls look exceptionally pretty. Matt seemed to glow especially through her eyes. Overall, I haven't watched a lakorn in a long time where the cast members compliment each other like this lakorn:icon12:

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Oh, forgot to add at the end of episode 3 when Yot said Chut entire name, I knew he was in deep crap :risas3: A person usually never say the first and last name unless the other person is in trouble with them.

Mint looks pretty in here. I think all the girls look exceptionally pretty. Matt seemed to glow especially through her eyes. Overall, I haven't watched a lakorn in a long time where the cast members compliment each other like this lakorn:icon12:
Whenever full names are said anywhere in the world it means you're in Trouble, so much Trouble. Chat really knows what is what now, lol!
His lady love calling him full name, better run, lol! She's angry and coming for anyone who hurts her mama.

I like their cast for the lakorn. The only thing about Mint for me is her voice, there's something about it that doesn't really appeal, but she's really looking mature here and so well dressed too.

Channel 3 has surprised me so much these past 3 lakorns. I didn't think the KC was going to work, and yet it became my favorite lakorn of the year(so far, maybe this one may move it to #2, but I loved Yaya and Mark in that lakorn). Then the same timeslot they gave us BH with Kimmy and James J, I didn't believe I would like it at all, though the quality looked good the plot didn't appeal and then I gave it a shot anyway because they were Kim and James J, loved it too. Now Matt and Andrew who have never work together come up after BH and continue with the amazing casting and chemistry between the leads. Matt wardrobe here is simple(I love it, its stuff I wear all the time, lol!) And yet it fits her character. Her jewelry the little she wears are actually nice looking, and maybe Matt just makes it work.