❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Forgot to add, at the end of episode 1 where the light shine in Andrew's eyes making them red. He looks like a handsome evil man :naughty2:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
What we can look forward to this week: (cr: komchadluek [x][x]) Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.16.52 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.17.04 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.19.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.17.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.17.32 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.18.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.19.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.19.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-01 at 8.19.57 AM.png

- I assumed the grandmother was Chut's mother's mum lol. I just don't understand why she'd be so hostile towards her own son and keep him away from his family, that just seems very odd to me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol look at Yot at the wedding all happy go lucky then there's Chut giving her the evil eye every chance he gets. I just love these two because they are so opposite from each other.

It is fun to watch how gradually Yot crawled her way inside Chut's heart. No matter how hard he try(And he does tried hard) he can't resist her charm and personality. She is what he is not. And that is the missing part in his life. To have someone like her where she plays by her own rule and just be herself. She is contagious to those around her. Even the cold hearted Chut can't keep a straight face around her for long.

So, we should get a force kiss this week then. Because that's when it happened Yot wearing the grey sweat shirt. And also, that's the part where Chut ran after her and they got in an argument where she threw coffee at him. And also, Way might come back too. In one of the BTS, he was sneaking behind Yot. Lots of stuff going on tomorrow/Tuesday

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
IDK, I'm starting to suspect that just maybe Matt wears that outfit more than once lol. I know it's not common to see outfits repeated but a lot sure does happen in it e.g. coffee throwing, "kiss", her crying at her gma's place, when she has that one-on-one convo with Chat in her room/garden, walking into his room while his sleeping etc.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You are probably right lol. I am not used to seeing them repeat their outfits. Way came back to the scene with her in the same outfit too. He sneaked in a room and grabbed her from behind and I was thinking a lot sure happened in one outfit hahahah.

When she was in Chut's room, their relationship probably progressed quite a bit because he looked worried/scared that she actually leave. And when he was sick or dreaming and rolled to lay his head on her lap, she was also in the same outfit lol. Shoot probably half the lakorn she'll be in the same outfit with the rate it is going

I think the grandma if Chat's mom side. Because on episode 1 the grandma mentioned that she was happy sometimes that the mom died. And the grandma was always telling bad things about the husband. Also in one scene the grandma says something about providing food and the guy had to be grateful.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She is a messed up grandma then. How can she torment her daughter that way. They seemed to have everything so why ruined it. She is evil along with the Aunt. They are not going to treat Yot's mom that way because Yot would not put up with it. Not only that she ruined everything for her grandson making him hate his dad. With a grandma like that who needs enemies.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing Chut's mother comes from a prestigious family whilst the father might have been a "commoner", that's the only explanation I can think of for why she doesn't like him and treats him like dirt. There has to be some clause here that ties him to the house/money for her to continue to put up with him because if not then she could've gotten rid of him by now. - I'm guessing here, I could be way off base.

Edited: Found this, it helps clear up everyone's equations - C-e1cKDVYAA8PWl.jpg

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How can Chut ever win an argument with Yot when he gets all hot and riled up and she throws insults back with a smile. Or she just look at him and smile lol. I can see why he gets so frustrated with her. And Chut is simply hilarious when he gets too upset he walks away with his chest puff up hahaha.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I spent this Saturday watching epi 1 and I must say, it was not a disappointment. Matt really delivers Yot's characters well. She's smart, sharp with her tongue, and is not afraid to speak her mind. The grandma and the aunt are both manipulative and have brainwashed Chut. It's hard not to fall in love with Yot. Chut will experience it and it will make him realize real love does exist. Loving the chemistry between Andrew and Matt!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Who would've thought a simple bottle of water could be seen as something special. I'm grinning from ear to ear right now and I love that them eating lunch is their "thing" now. It's such a nice beginning/representation of what Chut craves for in life, a companion.
Warning to those who haven't watched the episode, eat before you do lol. Watching Matt chow down her food made me hungry.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There are so many sweet scenes in episode 2.

lol at the grandma and aunt. I love Yot's entrance to the wedding. She was all bubbly with a big smile and a dimple to follow suit and then there's the evil look from the grandma and aunt, just love it. She knows how to put a damper in their plan. I still can't figure out how the grandma the way she is.

Chut, in this episode shows just how vulnerable and simple he is in what he wants you feel sorry for him. He grew up without such a thing (friendship, love and to simply have someone as his own). The person that was true to that was his mom and she was taken away from him too soon and never again has he found those thing in anyone else. Yot, is such a sneaky girl. She tried every chance she gets with Chut to chip down his resistance towards her and she's being rewarded by a tiny smile here and there from him when she's not looking. And their relationship is not shown being rushed, it is slowly developed where you actually believe they are indeed falling for each other.

Their lunch "date" are so cute. How sneaky Yot is, girl be choking so much she still refused to bring her own water but instead used Chut lol. Yes, it's brilliant to used that water bottle to close the gap between them. Chut, is such a sweet guy in all honesty. He has gotten used to her eating with him he waited for her and brought her an extra bottle of water. He can't help but fall for her because she's the type of person that he needs in his life. Even the way they eat is different. She eats the way she acts, and he eats with manner and discipline. The part where she said, Oppa hahaha. Also, the part where Yot teased Chut in his office. How Matt can act that part is beyond me. I would have gone red in the face being so close to someone I think is handsome. It's a sexy scene when Chut was all scared and didn't know how to react to her when she came onto him. Can't blame the girl, in a way he dared her. The look on Chut' face, when she got closer was, what the hell are you doing? A look that is quite often given to her:)

Yay!!! Wan showed up today, and he is smitten with Yot already. Who isn't? She flashes those smiles and the men are pretty much gone. She's so carefree that I don't think she think twice about befriending anyone. I am going to feel sorry for Wan because he seemed like a good guy with bad luck to have met Yot too late.

Matt and Andrew have amazing chemistry and tomorrow episode is when Chut found Yot in a room with Wan, I think starting from episode 3 is where Chut is beginning to show his feelings toward her. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn. N'ek is the best. She dare to do everything to protect her mom. Andrew and Matt are so cute and I can't wait how their relationship is. The love and romance starts so early which I love. So satisfied how every plans that the bad sides came up was a failure.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the girls in this lakorn. Vicky is absolutely Gorgeous same about Matt. Both girls have got chemistry and are so charming ! Krit also is very charming and classy. He make the perfect partner for Khun King. Ch3 should always bless the sky to have such an actress like Matt. Only the part when she started chanting to this arrogant employee, look at those eyes of Matt. She is commending and impressive. Also how her expressions change sometimes. This girl aura is strong and she proves why she is the right actress for this role. Andrew character is very awkward. His role is more difficult than Matt's imo but he manages most of the times to be awkward without sounding wooden. He needs to control the hands gestures maybe? I don't know Andrew well and how he plays his other characters but here I find him cute. This episode showed the lil fragile side of his compared to ep 1 when he fought more. He looks cute and young too even he is approaching 40 I like his chem with Matt. I love how Khun Tangern protects his wife too and is not totally oblivious to things happening around him. He has got sharp eyes from what I have seen. So far the lakorn is pleasant. A pleasnt surpise

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, the grandma is on Chut's mom side. It is still a puzzle as to why she treats her daughter that way. There are more questions to her background. And if she is just an in law when her daughter died why can't she move out if she detest her son in law that much? Chut is not a little kid where he needs to be look after. Does she really love anyone beside herself? The little mad dog look she gave Yot before she walked off to take the picture at the wedding was performed well by the actress. Can't hide evil even with all that makeup.

The aunt now we know is after the wealth. She is greedy and upset that she can't catch her prize which is Chut's father. She keeps on losing to the next girl. I mean, if he is willing to love someone with a background as Yot's mom, then he doesn't think much of her so she needs to get lost. But I do love all their plans just backfired one after the other. It shows, when you are out to get innocent people your plans usually go wayward lol.

@preetam: Andrew was always boyish looking to me in his previous lakorns. He has a charm about him then but was not as strong of a presence as he is now. He has grown into himself in this lakorn and that makes a difference in how I see him. This is by far his most challenging role because he is multidimensional not just a character that we see on screen many times before. His character is a bit difficult than Matt because he has to control himself in a lot of ways. I adore him when he gets upset at Yot, his voice becomes higher but with such careful ways of saying it. He literally says it one by one, that is when he is angry most. His hands movement are fine to me, they come and go when he tried to emphasized his point. But I like the way they write his character though. He is mean but not nasty. He is fair and doesn't hurt people without reason. He hates Yot's mom and her to begin with but never once go out his way to intentionally hurt them to get what he wants. He could have come up with plans to destroy the wedding but he didn't, he let it be. He is awkward in his ways of dealing with things but he is level headed. He to me, is kind of an unusual pra'ek.

I am surprised the relationship between Yot and Chut happened early on, it's refreshing to see that instead of halfway toward the lakorn. We get more pranang scenes together. Chut and his sandwiches, how routine. But noticed when he eats it, his face comes across like he's eating dust compare to what Yot is eating.

Everybody is doing wonderfully, I feel for King because she is such a sweetheart. She loves Chut but knows what is right and what is wrong. She is so calm and reasonable with her feelings. But unfortunately, she is wrong for our Chut. She is almost like him, therefore she can't get to him the way Yot can. He somehow, has a wall around him with her. Also, she gives up easily, when he told her he wanted to sit by himself quietly, she left. If it was Yot, she probably sit there with him even if she's not allow to say anything lol.

Last edited: