❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How was the original Chut like ?.
They pretty much changed Chut' s character and I think Andrew's version is better because it fits him perfectly.

Willy's version he was more open, jokes around and teased n'ek a lot. Also, he smiles more and doesn't look like he bottle everything inside.

Andrew played it more of a broken pra'ek. Like the past haunts him and his emotions are suppressed in a way where it is only a matter of time before it comes flying out. And I do like the way he handle Yot. It is actually cute even if he does easily let her get to him. His little ways of dealing with her is fitting. And Chut in here build a taller wall to get to him. I think Krit is probably one of the two people that knows him best. He limit those that he lets in but once he does it is harder to get out:)

He is brooding, serious, authoritative and rarely smiles so when he does it means a lot to him. And they changed Yot to in order to balance with Chut. Yot is supposed to be the ray of sunshine that is always dark in Chut's world. Unfortunately, at the moment all she does is annoy him lol

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sadly we have to wait til Monday.

Kawee to me is the worst lead hero you could ever see, he should've been locked up. I definitely prefer Chut, he gets angry but he knows how to conduct himself and knows the art of walking away. Also helps that Krit is there too lol. I hope Krit & Yot bond as friends.
Old version, I think Krit likes Yot too. I remembered Chut always get frustrated with him. But I like Num as Krit. He has that hidden charm about him.

And there are times Yot would egg Krit on just to rile Chut. And being the jealous man that he is, he ends up taking the bait each time lol

I'm not sure if already someone posted this, but SJDK fansub is translating this... for those who are interested, they are already posting on their FB page...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I still love the look from Chut when Yot threw the money back at him, the price of his manner which is to the ground lol. Chut expression "what the hell" is wrong with this girl.

That douche Way, no wonder Yot kicked him while he is down. He is such a snake by putting thoughts in Chut's head already about Yot being a gold digger. Watch he is going to think back to his words later.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Why didn't I think of checking with SJDK ?!! lol. Thank God to them we got Kleun Cheewit & now they're blessing us with subs for this *tears*. I'll definitely pop in and say Thank You to them.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
SJDK are life savers I didn't expect them to sub this lakorn but then I remembered they subbed WM of Andrew and Bella. Thankful for their efforts.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone else feels this but am I the only one who loves the opening credits ?. There's something about the title song that matches so well with the visuals, the moment I hear it I just fall into a puddle of feels lol.

I lowkey squealed when I saw this in the opening credits lol (screencaps don't do it justice but still Chut is going to be cute at this stage):
vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h54m40s235.png vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h54m45s73.png vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h54m59s217.png

Yot catching those feels too (pretty sure this is just Matt lol):
vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h55m17s151.png vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h55m25s225.png

Krit better get his happy ending cause whenever his face falls it hurts:
vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h54m08s196.png vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h54m19s74.png vlcsnap-2017-04-27-22h54m26s128.png

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if anyone else feels this but am I the only one who loves the opening credits ?. There's something about the title song that matches so well with the visuals, the moment I hear it I just fall into a puddle of feels lol.

I lowkey squealed when I saw this in the opening credits lol (screencaps don't do it justice but still Chut is going to be cute at this stage):
View attachment 4805 View attachment 4806 View attachment 4807

View attachment 4808 View attachment 4809

View attachment 4810 View attachment 4811 View attachment 4812
I think he'll end up with Vicky's character lol so 3 couples triple happy endings hahahahaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart

View attachment 4805 View attachment 4806 View attachment 4807

View attachment 4808 View attachment 4809

View attachment 4810 View attachment 4811 View attachment 4812
I don't know how many times I listened to the theme song. I love the feel of it and thought they did a good job with the opening credit as well. When I understood the song, it seemed they wrote it with Chut' s character in mind only lol.

Remember in the car, when Krit told him that his dad marry Yot's mom must be true love. And Chut's replied was, there's no such thing as true love. I take it from that line he has been hurt from the past and doesn't believe in love any more.

While Yot seemed she can easily get attached to anyone. She has her mom, her two best friends that showered her with love. Chut is just a loner and finding someone to truly commit himself to is that difficult for him. Yup, the song is for him lol

Lol I think so too that Yot being shy when Chut cornered her and acted like he wanted to kiss her was probably Matt herself feeling the heat hahahah especially the way Chut looked at her in that scene.

Krit probably get some loving after Vicky's character got into an accident while in the car with Chut. I think by then she will realized that her love for Chut was just from her. Can't wait to see Chut and Yot up in the village cause that is where there are going to be sweet scenes since they are sharing a room together. Chut looks like a little boy leaning into Yot so adorable.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just want 3 happy endings and no random "plot twists" lol. I don't need anyone dying here, I will not handle it well. I guess the last time Chut felt genuine love was from his mother, which is why he holds onto his locket for dear life. The dad, grandma & aunt all seem to keep him at arms length to a certain degree.

Does anyone know if Mam Jintara has been interviewed about this remake ?. I wonder how it feels to revisit it after so many years, from lead to now playing the mother.

Another example why Chut doesn't find this guy amusing lol:
Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 12.01.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 12.00.53 AM.png