❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whenever full names are said anywhere in the world it means you're in Trouble, so much Trouble. Chat really knows what is what now, lol!
His lady love calling him full name, better run, lol! She's angry and coming for anyone who hurts her mama.

I like their cast for the lakorn. The only thing about Mint for me is her voice, there's something about it that doesn't really appeal, but she's really looking mature here and so well dressed too.

Channel 3 has surprised me so much these past 3 lakorns. I didn't think the KC was going to work, and yet it became my favorite lakorn of the year(so far, maybe this one may move it to #2, but I loved Yaya and Mark in that lakorn). Then the same timeslot they gave us BH with Kimmy and James J, I didn't believe I would like it at all, though the quality looked good the plot didn't appeal and then I gave it a shot anyway because they were Kim and James J, loved it too. Now Matt and Andrew who have never work together come up after BH and continue with the amazing casting and chemistry between the leads. Matt wardrobe here is simple(I love it, its stuff I wear all the time, lol!) And yet it fits her character. Her jewelry the little she wears are actually nice looking, and maybe Matt just makes it work.
Yup, when I am upset with my son his first, middle and last name becomes a run on sentence lol.

Poor Chut's heart, he was so determined to have a talk with our girl but when he finally caught up, he barely had a say so but a few words that immediately got cut off:risas3::risas3:. He was standing there taking it because he knows he deserves it. If she didn't have her drink he might get to prolonged the conversation but a drink is still a weapon when a girl is mad. I don't know why, but I seriously love the way Chut gets mad:facepalm: it is so sweet to see. Because he is not an over the top kind of guy. He comes across so real with his emotions.

I haven't been into a lakorn like I am with this one for so so long. Even with Matt other lakorns I wasn't as crazy. It's Chut/Yot that made me this way:love:. They are like an actual couple that goes through the ups and down of a relationship not one of those pra'ek that torment the n'ek for 90% of the lakorn then out of nowhere says "I love you":risas3:

And Yot already revealed her feelings and it's only episode 3 lol. Usually a n'ek is shy and stubborn in telling her man how she feels until close to the end, here Yot be like screw it, I like him already :clap:

Oh, on Mint. I tried watching her lakorn with Andrew but it was so boring and they have no chemistry.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yup, when I am upset with my son his first, middle and last name becomes a run on sentence lol.

Poor Chut's heart, he was so determined to have a talk with our girl but when he finally caught up, he barely had a say so but a few words that immediately got cut off:risas3::risas3:. He was standing there taking it because he knows he deserves it. If she didn't have her drink he might get to prolonged the conversation but a drink is still a weapon when a girl is mad. I don't know why, but I seriously love the way Chut gets mad:facepalm: it is so sweet to see. Because he is not an over the top kind of guy. He comes across so real with his emotions.

I haven't been into a lakorn like I am with this one for so so long. Even with Matt other lakorns I wasn't as crazy. It's Chut/Yot that made me this way:love:. They are like an actual couple that goes through the ups and down of a relationship not one of those pra'ek that torment the n'ek for 90% of the lakorn then out of nowhere says "I love you":risas3:

And Yot already revealed her feelings and it's only episode 3 lol. Usually a n'ek is shy and stubborn in telling her man how she feels until close to the end, here Yot be like screw it, I like him already :clap:

Oh, on Mint. I tried watching her lakorn with Andrew but it was so boring and they have no chemistry.
I forgot Andrew worked with Mint in a lakorn a while back. Didn't watch it, I was just like nope not for me. I somehow didn't think they made a good couple, not even his looks drew me in, lol!:pancarta:

Matt and Andrew have the appeal, that pulls you in to them as a couple. Whatever it is, they should keep at it. Hoepfully their are good for this lakorn that we may get to see them again in another project before Matt joins the marriage brigade.
Because serious these two are heating up the screen with their flirting, their hidden smiles to one another, their dialogue and bickering they have:love: so much going on for the two of them.
They defend their family from what they believe is wrong, though Yo has a sense of justice that isn't blind and solely considerate of one side. And Chat has this vulnerability to him that you understand his point of view, all his grandma put him through (her ugly treatment of the mom about his dad helped shape the man he is today.) Whatever his cheating ex put him through after lying about being pregnant gave him more of a reason to keep to himself and not trust other. And yet when he meets Yo and keeps on being pursued by such a cute and outgoing and seemingly honest girl he feels the inner conflict of protecting his moms memory and himself and to fight the wants and needs of being with such a girl. The poor couple has lived a hard life, same outcome different circumstances.

Oh yes, do his eyes widen real big when he hears the Name being called out by mom? (It was my biggest fear to hear my parents say my full name, it meant some type of grounding was coming:( ) I don't have kids yet, hopefully in 2 years my bf and I will be settled and expecting, no hurry though, butI do have 3 beautiful nieces and 1 handsome nephew, and when my older brother or my sister in law say their names, they know they have some answering to do. Lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anyone saw the BTS when they were shooting the drowning scene? Omg!!!:risas3::risas3::risas3:. Matt is too funny. She was on the floating device and Andrew was sitting there watching. All the while, her butt is like sticking out (she has a big butt). And I am thinking, girl you would never drown just use your butt as a floating device.

When she got in the water she was screaming, making these comments. I don't know if the water is cold or she was scared. And at the end of the shoot, when they handed Matt and Andrew the towels. Andrew was shaking his head at her and smiling.

Classic of a real life Yot/Chut :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Noire89

Simply smile
No Chill ! lol

Chat and chill in the same sentence? Naw, not him he's all business :naughty2:
The man just wanted more time with the woman this was the best excuse:risas3:. Those little looks he sends her.:love:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Matt's booty though, you have to admire it lol. Especially when she wears jeans, you can't help but stare. A lot of women would be envious of her body, I'm definitely one of them.

Also lets appreciate P E T T Y Chat ! lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I forgot Andrew worked with Mint in a lakorn a while back. Didn't watch it, I was just like nope not for me. I somehow didn't think they made a good couple, not even his looks drew me in, lol!:pancarta:

Matt and Andrew have the appeal, that pulls you in to them as a couple. Whatever it is, they should keep at it. Hoepfully their are good for this lakorn that we may get to see them again in another project before Matt joins the marriage brigade.
Because serious these two are heating up the screen with their flirting, their hidden smiles to one another, their dialogue and bickering they have:love: so much going on for the two of them.
They defend their family from what they believe is wrong, though Yo has a sense of justice that isn't blind and solely considerate of one side. And Chat has this vulnerability to him that you understand his point of view, all his grandma put him through (her ugly treatment of the mom about his dad helped shape the man he is today.) Whatever his cheating ex put him through after lying about being pregnant gave him more of a reason to keep to himself and not trust other. And yet when he meets Yo and keeps on being pursued by such a cute and outgoing and seemingly honest girl he feels the inner conflict of protecting his moms memory and himself and to fight the wants and needs of being with such a girl. The poor couple has lived a hard life, same outcome different circumstances.

Oh yes, do his eyes widen real big when he hears the Name being called out by mom? (It was my biggest fear to hear my parents say my full name, it meant some type of grounding was coming:( ) I don't have kids yet, hopefully in 2 years my bf and I will be settled and expecting, no hurry though, butI do have 3 beautiful nieces and 1 handsome nephew, and when my older brother or my sister in law say their names, they know they have some answering to do. Lol!
You, me and ATKD are the only crazies in here. We are spamming away lol. I am only disappointed that they are now pairing Matt and Andrew together. They have been in the business for so long and this is their first lakorn. And it would not even happen hadn't Ken rejected the role. Thanks Ken!!!

Yot is different in a sense, she doesn't let the past cloud her future. She has a terrible childhood but she somehow gain such optimism that Chut can only dream of. She is honest, live life freely and create her own happiness. She loves with great abandonment. She would go through hell and back again for those she loves.

Chut can't create that kind of happiness because in his mind everybody at one point in time failed him. No one is really there for him when it counts. Once he love someone, they find a way to hurt him and therefore, his trust in people all but thinned out. Yot have more people that love her and has her back through thick and thin (mom, gram and two besties). Who does Chut have that really counts? No one. He lives a lonlier life. And What is love or true love to him when no one is ever capable of showing such. His mom loves him, but he also witnessed her tragic love story with his father. So, that is imprinted in his mind. That love has a price that he isn't willing to pay for it. Chut by all accounts is the pitiful one.

He will eventually find love with our cheerful girl but that road will have doubts, resentment, trust issue and so much more. Why? Because that is basically his life. Yot have to be patient and love him enough to help him through. Though, if he ever lost Yot, I don't think he will ever recover. Love can't keep on hurting him and think he will survive:)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's booty though, you have to admire it lol. Especially when she wears jeans, you can't help but stare. A lot of women would be envious of her body, I'm definitely one of them.

Glad you post it. This scene always have me smiling. He knows he is willing to share lol. He just want her to work for it.

Noire89

Simply smile

I admire her figure. She owns it and looks confident.
Chat brings the petty to garden lunches (secretly loving that she's drinking his water):pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Of course he loves sharing water with her or else he would not hold onto the water bottle so tightly. After she drank it he didn't want to give it back lol

Noire89

Simply smile
You, me and ATKD are the only crazies in here. We are spamming away lol. I am only disappointed that they are now pairing Matt and Andrew together. They have been in the business for so long and this is their first lakorn. And it would not even happen hadn't Ken rejected the role. Thanks Ken!!!

Yot is different in a sense, she doesn't let the past cloud her future. She has a terrible childhood but she somehow gain such optimism that Chut can only dream of. She is honest, live life freely and create her own happiness. She loves with great abandonment. She would go through hell and back again for those she loves.

Chut can't create that kind of happiness because in his mind everybody at one point in time failed him. No one is really there for him when it counts. Once he love someone, they find a way to hurt him and therefore, his trust in people all but thinned out. Yot have more people that love her and has her back through thick and thin (mom, gram and two besties). Who does Chut have that really counts? No one. He lives a lonlier life. And What is love or true love to him when no one is ever capable of showing such. His mom loves him, but he also witnessed her tragic love story with his father. So, that is imprinted in his mind. That love has a price that he isn't willing to pay for it. Chut by all accounts is the pitiful one.

He will eventually find love with our cheerful girl but that road will have doubts, resentment, trust issue and so much more. Why? Because that is basically his life. Yot have to be patient and love him enough to help him through. Though, if he ever lost Yot, I don't think he will ever recover. Love can't keep on hurting him and think he will survive:)
Yeah I noticed, but we 3 will go on spamming and spazzing about this drama. :cheer::cheer::cheer:(this is us, lol!)
Thank you Ken:worship2: for dropping out of the project we fans love you but it gave us Matt and Andrew!:clap:

Noire89

Simply smile
Of course he loves sharing water with her or else he would not hold onto the water bottle so tightly. After she drank it he didn't want to give it back lol
He wanted to taste her lips. He was thinking indirect kiss. And then poor man lost the bottle to her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I noticed, but we 3 will go on spamming and spazzing about this drama. :cheer::cheer::cheer:(this is us, lol!)
Thank you Ken:worship2: for dropping out of the project we fans love you but it gave us Matt and Andrew!:clap:
I can't imagine anyone making the role Chut as unique as Andrew. He is already awkward and shy in real life. He is playing more of himself in here. I love sometimes figuring out if it's the real Andrew or if it's Chut hahahah. I have seen a clip of Andrew trying to talk to a girl first and bless his heart he was uncomfortable and awkward as hell. His shyness is so evident it's so endearing to see :icon12:

Oh, about kids. Awww...hope you have one when you are ready. They are a handful but an absolute joy. But enjoy the single life first, travel and have fun. When kids enter lol. When I say his full name, he paused and has this worried look lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He wanted to taste her lips. He was thinking indirect kiss. And then poor man lost the bottle to her.
And then when she drank one time and handed the bottle back, he said, you think I will take it back after you drank it. But he forgot that statement and took a bottle back from her lol.

I can't believe their love start from water bottle. It is so simple but romantic. We all know he cared, when she chocked the first time. He was worried. He told her to drink some water and even opened the bottle for her. Then, told her to drink slowly cause she was still coughing lol. He cared too much to even realized that he does.

Noire89

Simply smile
I can't imagine anyone making the role Chut as unique as Andrew. He is already awkward and shy in real life. He is playing more of himself in here. I love sometimes figuring out if it's the real Andrew or if it's Chut hahahah. I have seen a clip of Andrew trying to talk to a girl first and bless his heart he was uncomfortable and awkward as hell. His shyness is so evident it's so endearing to see :icon12:

Oh, about kids. Awww...hope you have one when you are ready. They are a handful but an absolute joy. But enjoy the single life first, travel and have fun. When kids enter lol. When I say his full name, he paused and has this worried look lol.
Aww, Andrew.
A little shy a bit awkward when it comes to social events but still manage to get through. His flirting skills if they need work my great aunt can take care of that, that old woman can make a lamppost flirt back, lol!

Aww poor baby.
Yeah my nieces and nephew are enough for now, they stay over but go home to mom and dad. It is good practice for the future. When the oldest was born and if we got 2 hours of sleep in the whole house it was a blessing. And then the twins were born... cute but they are atomic bombs the both of them, and then the youngest is a firecracker.