❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
I'm still waiting on part 3 for eng subs, but the scene where Yo sits next to Chat for lunch and she's chocking, oh Lord! He gave her his water and he took it back, was it just me or was he holding o tightly before Yo took the bottle? My wishful thinking or me just losing my mind, lol! I enjoy the way Matt and Andy play on each other and there's this push and pull between the charcters that really adds to the s*xual tension:thumbup:, Yo and Chat give each other these looks when the other isn't looking, plus the scene in his office I wonder what he was thinking as she went near and near him, lol! The way he jumped from that couch made me think he was thinking naughty thoughts.:naughty2:

I don't know why the grandma is the way she is. Never happy, when her daughter was alive she demean her and always made her cry because she didn't like what Chat's dad was supposedly doing (cheating on his wife). But thinking about it, what if it was the aunt telling tales and exaggerated his exploits because she wanted the man for herself?And in doing so the aunt made the mom commit suicide after feeling pressured from her mom too? (I'm just making assumptions, I don't know the original storyline or what the dead mom and Chat dad love line was in the original.)
*if anyone knows what Chat parents story was andcan inform me that would be great!:)*

I can't keep up with any other dramas (kdrama,tw-drama,jdrama) and honestly I don't want to right now because
Channel 3 has made really great lakorns for these past few months, KC, BH and now this one:cheer: I haven't seen so many lakorns back to back ever, and now I have:pancarta: when I take a break after this lakorn it's going to be hard on the withdrawal symptoms, it all started with Mark and Yaya and followed by Kimmy and James, and now Andrew and Matt are doing their thing:worship2::clap:
Sounds like I have no life, but I promise I do, I work and do stuff, but my phone or tablet are always available along with wifi and data, lol!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Was he a virgin in the older version?
I don't think so either. The older verson Willy-p'ek knows about the pregnancy and happy that he will have a baby with his girlfriend. so he must slept with her to think that it's his baby. i like this mature sexy vibe character of n'ek and p'ek. and not a highschool students cutesy love like Korean drama which i don't really follow cus of that. i prefer Chinese series more than Korean

Noire89

Simply smile
I don't think so either. The older verson Willy-p'ek knows about the pregnancy and happy that he will have a baby with his girlfriend. so he must slept with her to think that it's his baby. i like this mature sexy vibe character of n'ek and p'ek. and not a highschool students cutesy love like Korean drama which i don't really follow cus of that. i prefer Chinese series more than Korean
Ah, alright thanks!:)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Oh wow, someone probably already mentioned this but i didn't know that mam Jintara (the lady currently playing the yo's mom) played the role of yo in the original version.

Btw, loving Matt and andrew together...freaking adorable...i mean, all the actors are so appropriate for their role too!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm still waiting on part 3 for eng subs, but the scene where Yo sits next to Chat for lunch and she's chocking, oh Lord! He gave her his water and he took it back, was it just me or was he holding o tightly before Yo took the bottle? My wishful thinking or me just losing my mind, lol! I enjoy the way Matt and Andy play on each other and there's this push and pull between the charcters that really adds to the s*xual tension:thumbup:, Yo and Chat give each other these looks when the other isn't looking, plus the scene in his office I wonder what he was thinking as she went near and near him, lol! The way he jumped from that couch made me think he was thinking naughty thoughts.:naughty2:

I don't know why the grandma is the way she is. Never happy, when her daughter was alive she demean her and always made her cry because she didn't like what Chat's dad was supposedly doing (cheating on his wife). But thinking about it, what if it was the aunt telling tales and exaggerated his exploits because she wanted the man for herself?And in doing so the aunt made the mom commit suicide after feeling pressured from her mom too? (I'm just making assumptions, I don't know the original storyline or what the dead mom and Chat dad love line was in the original.)
*if anyone knows what Chat parents story was andcan inform me that would be great!:)*

I can't keep up with any other dramas (kdrama,tw-drama,jdrama) and honestly I don't want to right now because
Channel 3 has made really great lakorns for these past few months, KC, BH and now this one:cheer: I haven't seen so many lakorns back to back ever, and now I have:pancarta: when I take a break after this lakorn it's going to be hard on the withdrawal symptoms, it all started with Mark and Yaya and followed by Kimmy and James, and now Andrew and Matt are doing their thing:worship2::clap:
Sounds like I have no life, but I promise I do, I work and do stuff, but my phone or tablet are always available along with wifi and data, lol!
You are not losing your mind, Chut really did held on to the bottle tightly when Yot pulled it from his hand. I was wondering as well why he wants to keep the bottle after she drank it. Especially, when he didn't want her to eat with him in the first place lol.

What is interesting, there are times when Chut have a conversation with Yot he would pause and look at her for a bit then continue on. He did that when she was near him in his office. I hope when they are really together Chut or Yot would stock up on the water bottles just to remind them where the love all begin hahaha

Yup, the maturity of their relationship beats the teenager or the cutesy type. Yot is cute, silly and all but she's just grown with a carefree attitude. She also, look a lot cuter with that attitude because Chut is too opposite than her.

But I agree, the look is so sweet more so coming from Chut. You wonder what he is thinking when looking at Yot. I do think there are times he can't believe someone like her exist lol.

Omg! The part when Yot first have lunch with him, he sat on the bench first and had his arm stretch down and Yot just casually sat down almost sitting on his hand. He pulled his hand back but look at his hand while doing so lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
We're only on Epsiode 2 and I'm already in love with this couple (lets hope it stays that way lol). Chat really is someone who needs to be handled with care, you can just see how desperately he wants and needs someone by his side. I genuinely felt so bad seeing him sitting in that garden after he overheard his grandma/aunt conversation, he can't rely on his father and his own grandma/aunt don't trust him either. I would've ditched them a long time ago but that's just me lol.
Yo is such a ray of sunshine, you can't help but be pulled in by her and I can't wait to see her rub off on Chat, see his defense come down because if his this cute and awkward now imagine him when his in love lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
We get the force kiss today. Not sure why Chut is mad at Yot leading to the force kiss though. Watch the clip muted since in class :)

Noire89

Simply smile
You are not losing your mind, Chut really did held on to the bottle tightly when Yot pulled it from his hand. I was wondering as well why he wants to keep the bottle after she drank it. Especially, when he didn't want her to eat with him in the first place lol.

What is interesting, there are times when Chut have a conversation with Yot he would pause and look at her for a bit then continue on. He did that when she was near him in his office. I hope when they are really together Chut or Yot would stock up on the water bottles just to remind them where the love all begin hahaha

Yup, the maturity of their relationship beats the teenager or the cutesy type. Yot is cute, silly and all but she's just grown with a carefree attitude. She also, look a lot cuter with that attitude because Chut is too opposite than her.

But I agree, the look is so sweet more so coming from Chut. You wonder what he is thinking when looking at Yot. I do think there are times he can't believe someone like her exist lol.

Omg! The part when Yot first have lunch with him, he sat on the bench first and had his arm stretch down and Yot just casually sat down almost sitting on his hand. He pulled his hand back but look at his hand while doing so lol
Yay! It wasn't just me!:)
I think Yo is probably collecting the bottles, keeping them as memories.
In the last part when she rushed to his side to eat lunch, his coffee was already cold just waiting for her, plus he brought an extra water bottle just for her,:love: . He's already fallen for the girl and she already said she loved him, though in KOREAN, lol!:cheer: Anyone else caught that?!
The aunt and grandma aren't very intelligent and are so blinded by their own greed and lamenting the past that they don't see anything beyond themselves...:BangHead:
Anyway the reason for the lakorn and the happy moments is this couple who are just working their on screen magic!

This couple is so cute and from the preview for the 3rd episode he's going to be a little jealous because of Lek (is that his name? I was too busy celebrating Yo and Chat eating together to care lol!)
I meant 2nd, that's what happens when you're pretend working and taking "notes" on your phone people, do not do as I did lol! (I had everything ready already so I could check out this forum lol!)

Last edited:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Vicky is so pretty. She's so proper and princess like lol Matt is also pretty. They are gorgeous in their own way

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The more this lakorn goes forward the more I just love our pranang :)

First off, I think Yot should never throw away that grey shirt cause way too many things happened while she is wearing it. From a force kiss, to a slap, to Chut going after her trying to apologize, throwing her drink at him, moving into his house, and Chut sleeping on her lap lol. That grey shirt is memories in the making and it should be frame :)

I am going to start with the obvious person, Chut. My gosh, the man is in love and doesn't even know it yet. He slowly or pretty fast depending on how one see him inserting himself in Yot's life. How cute was he using work as an excuse to keep tap of her by following her wherever she goes. He even noticed when only one bottle of water was brought to him and when his assistant told him that Yot was taking two days off, there goes our Chut dashing after his girl. And secretly doing so, but Yot is such a smart girl and outsmarted him in his game. I so freaking love Yot in here, but I'll get to her later:) The emotions that's growing inside of him for her is sweet whether he recognized them or not. And their conversation at Yot's old place was bittersweet. The way, he silently listened as if he understood her place. Chut has a lot to grow in terms of his feelings not just for Yot but for people in general. It's a good thing, that Yot is the perfect gal to teach him.

Now come Yot, what is not to love about her. She is such an open book when it comes to her feeling for people vs "Mr. I try to hide my smile" when you are looking. She is so giddy when he is close. The part in the car where she asked him, can we separate people according to feeling? that is completely who she is. And Chut, modesty is not her best quality lol. I love that she goes for what she wants and nothing holds her back from it. She has already admitted to liking him from the first day they met. One thing Chut will find out the hard way is never mess with momma bear if you want to get to baby bear's heart. She will cross whomever to protect her mom, even him. And I expect nothing less from someone like her. He have to learn, that being mad at her mom, he has no right to treat her whichever way he wants. That force kiss was an example to not cross the line or you get slapped lol. Now, he forced her to move in and the battle rages on. Can't wait!!!

I adore and just absolutely love Matt and Andrew's chemistry. They have sometimes, this awkward, shy thing going on. The part where he teased her and she thought he was going in for a kiss instead pull the plug, the way he walked away with a huge smile and Yot was shy covering her face. They are so cute. I think at the meeting was a telling sign just how much Chut is starting to feel for her. The way she ignored him, and he kept on looking at her, with pain and regret. There are so many cute scenes of them today. But the part where he stopped her wanting to apologize was my favorite. It shows that he is a bigger man, knowing what he did was wrong and isn't afraid to say he's sorry. Beside, it's always a bonus seeing Andrew agitated because she would not listen to him. Andrew is just handsome in this lakorn :)

King, is just a sweetheart. I wished Chut would be considerate of her feelings more but there's not much he can do because his thoughts are with Yot right now. But whenever she is sad, I want to give her a hug. She is one of those character you want the best for. There's nothing to not like about her. The hug she had with Krit was such a sweet embrace.

Last edited:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Edited:
I feel like @byebye has stated everything I've felt lol. Just to add my 2 cents to the discussion, I know I'll sound repetitive but I really do love the lead couple.
In all honesty we were blessed to get Andrew & Matt for this drama, they both bring the perfect balance to their characters and no one overdoes anything. I like how Andrew has interpreted Chat from the way he talks down to his mannerisms (he loves using his hands a lot) and he brings about his vulnerabilities so well, he just seeps sadness despite the facade he puts on. Matt, my girl Matt ! She can do no wrong in my eyes (actually ... singing, we won't get into that lol) I feel this character in the hands of another actress could've come across as annoying but she's all heart with a good dash of sass and she knows how to play up on these traits like an instrument. This is just them individually once they come together it's awesome to watch and it's effortless how they can play off each other so well. Also loving the whole cast too, the beauty of getting actors who are well versed in acting. Also Mint finally joined the show everyone ! lol.

I was cheering for Yo at the end of Ep3. I'm all about never letting a man make you feel like you aren't worth anything. The moment Chut moved in to forcibly kiss her it was a straight T.K.O and wake-up call for Yo, that there was still a very looooong way to go with him and his prejudices against her and her mother. It hurt to see Yo so concerned for him and for that concern to instantly change to utter disgust.
Before all that went down it really was a breathe of fresh air seeing Chut & Yo getting to know each other. A moment of silence of all that cuteness cause now we'll be heading to war with Yo moving in lol. I stand corrected with my initial assumptions, grey shirt + jeans.
Another thing is Khun Kan & King are sisters ??? That's the assumption I'm going by with the conversation King had with the Monk (???) & Grandma calling Kan = Rika.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
Just finished the whole episode 3, wow, that was intense like the grandma is amazing and cuts right to the chase. She also reminds me of my own bundle of sarcastic/grumpy grandma, lol! Physically that is, same type of round face, grays in her hair and then the way she does her hair to her work clothes.

Anyways on with the episode, Chat is so in love with Yo that he has no clue how to handle her, or himself. She's so different, and I love Yo for that, she is really confident and won't takte sh*t from nobody, not even the man she wants. Wow that last scene was beautiful between the two of them.

I really like how their romance is developing, they are flirting with each other and they are secretly taking pictures of one another, lol!
I was a bit angry at their kiss scene because this is the guy who made water romantic (seriously water!) I do appreciate that he knows he did wrong and is trying to apologize correctly. He caught on right away and is doing his best to make amends.
Phuchon is a cutie, he has mommy issues(lady is over the top crazy, wishing her son dead) I liked how he was just openly letting Yo know he was interested in her. (Yo seems to attract men with family troubles/issues, lol!)

King is the woman to beat in terms of poise and personality not to mention her wardrobe is really nice and not over the top. (Vicky girl, you are amazing as King)

Does anybody know what Mint character is going to be like?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Also, Yot is playing it smart. She didn't outflat deny Phuchong advances. When he reached across the table to touch her hand, she didn't remove it as if he was wrong for touching her instead she kept still and give him this curious look. I mean, if one rich man doesn't work out she has another one waiting lol. And how awkward was Chut? He even managed to come out sounding awkward introducing himself to Phuchong.

The grandma is so much like Yot, I like her. That's why Chut says, Yot took after her hahahah. And she straight out said, is that the son that doesn't like your mom? Making him feel uncomfortable:risas3:

I feel bad for Kanika. She is such a good mom to Yot. Endure a lot of things to give her daughter a good life. When she cried talking to gram I was so sad for her.

And Chut has Yot's picture as a screensaver? :facepalm: talking about being in love lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Just finished the whole episode 3, wow, that was intense like the grandma is amazing and cuts right to the chase. She also reminds me of my own bundle of sarcastic/grumpy grandma, lol! Physically that is, same type of round face, grays in her hair and then the way she does her hair to her work clothes.

Anyways on with the episode, Chat is so in love with Yo that he has no clue how to handle her, or himself. She's so different, and I love Yo for that, she is really confident and won't takte sh*t from nobody, not even the man she wants. Wow that last scene was beautiful between the two of them.

I really like how their romance is developing, they are flirting with each other and they are secretly taking pictures of one another, lol!
I was a bit angry at their kiss scene because this is the guy who made water romantic (seriously water!) I do appreciate that he knows he did wrong and is trying to apologize correctly. He caught on right away and is doing his best to make amends.
Phuchon is a cutie, he has mommy issues(lady is over the top crazy, wishing her son dead) I liked how he was just openly letting Yo know he was interested in her. (Yo seems to attract men with family troubles/issues, lol!)

King is the woman to beat in terms of poise and personality not to mention her wardrobe is really nice and not over the top. (Vicky girl, you are amazing as King)

Does anybody know what Mint character is going to be like?
I wonder if Mint' s character going to be the girl they hire to run the training for employees communication that Krit and King talked about at the end of episode 3.

Gram has sharp eyes too. When she outed Yot why she made the okra dish when she doesn't like okra herself. Gram knew it was for Chut lol. She was looking at them funny.

Chut was mean, when he asked Yot does she like him that much before the kiss happen. He knew that she does. She never hide her feelings for him. And he regret that moment of stupidity.

I don't know which one is better the crazy aunt and grandma of Chut or the insane mother of Phuchong lol. None seem that good of a choice for Yot. The only way she endure the two crazies is because she loves Chut more lol.

The flirting part where Chut says to Yot, you saw me briefly and you still recognize me:naughty2: didn't even know he has it in him to flirt lol

Noire89

Simply smile
Also, Yot is playing it smart. She didn't outflat deny Phuchong advances. When he reached across the table to touch her hand, she didn't remove it as if he was wrong for touching her instead she kept still and give him this curious look. I mean, if one rich man doesn't work out she has another one waiting lol. And how awkward was Chut? He even managed to come out sounding awkward introducing himself to Phuchong.

The grandma is so much like Yot, I like her. That's why Chut says, Yot took after her hahahah. And she straight out said, is that the son that doesn't like your mom? Making him feel uncomfortable:risas3:

I feel bad for Kanika. She is such a good mom to Yot. Endure a lot of things to give her daughter a good life. When she cried talking to gram I was so sad for her.

And Chut has Yot's picture as a screensaver? :facepalm: talking about being in love lol
Its his secret screen saver, :risas3::risas3::risas3:.

Yes, Yo mom scene with the grandma where she was crying was super sad. She had to endure a lot, and know that even if she was doing what she was doing for necessity she will always be consisdered dirty by the people. But Yo has the same idea as me, that even if the mom is doing something that may be looked down upon by society she wasn't doing it for the hel* of it, it was to feed her daughter, to give her cloths and a home and an education. Circumstances led that woman to that life, hard circumstances but they made it out of it. (Serious I need to mot get so involved in these lakorns :risas3::risas3::risas3:)