❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chut's dad has a similar personality to his son. He comes across like a few words kind of man. He listened more and only talk when He has to. And probably growing up his dad was away from home more due to work while his mom was always there for him. And she provided him with all the emotional need that is lacking from his dad.

So, that leads to me wondering when he puts the locket on Yot's he was crying? I wonder why that is. I don't see him giving his picture of him and his mom to Yot. Unless, it is after her grandma died and he took his picture out and replaced it with her grandma so she would have something to remind her of her late grandma. And him crying was letting go of a past that has hurt him.

Omg!!! I can't wait till Wan show up. From the little scenes of him I like him already. He play his character of no fear of Chut and is going to go head to head with him over Yot. He has a subtle bad ass to him lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The fact Chut's father hadn't dated for 20years shows how much he loved his wife, losing her must've hit him hard and he just wasn't prepared to be a solo dad maybe ??. Either that or the grandmother took over and he was relegated to the background and making sure the business prospered.

I hope Wan's character is a sweetheart too, similar to his role in Samee cause I loved him there. I don't think his feelings develop that deeply for Yot like I doubt he'd die for her or anything lol. I welcome all of this:
Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 10.50.25 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 10.51.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 10.52.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 12.36.27 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 12.39.35 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 12.39.47 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 12.39.57 AM.png

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he will die for her either but he will surely take a few punches for her lol. And Chut isn't afraid to throw punches at anyone if they are in his way. Wan might be the guy that love the n'ek but he will also be one of those that quickly see the relationship at what's it worth (friend zone)

The grandma/aunt is 2 crazy ladies so I won't doubt their motives in trying to divide the son and dad relationship

san.927

sarNie Egg
I don't know if anyone else feels this but am I the only one who loves the opening credits ?. There's something about the title song that matches so well with the visuals, the moment I hear it I just fall into a puddle of feels lol.

I lowkey squealed when I saw this in the opening credits lol (screencaps don't do it justice but still Chut is going to be cute at this stage):
View attachment 4805 View attachment 4806 View attachment 4807

Yot catching those feels too (pretty sure this is just Matt lol):
View attachment 4808 View attachment 4809

Krit better get his happy ending cause whenever his face falls it hurts:
View attachment 4810 View attachment 4811 View attachment 4812
i didnt noticed the first part omg
Thanks for pointing out:thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know how many eps this lakorn is gonna be???
No, I don't know if it was ever put out as to how many episodes. But lakorn now seemed to end at 13. And this lakorn is starting off fast so 13 seem plausible

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I wished they would just wait till next week and air 2 episodes instead of 1. I never understand that concept. Airing just 1 episode doesn't make sense no matter what the lakorn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Awesome ! I remember seeing it trend for quite sometime on twitter, I was following the hashtag while waiting for it to be uploaded on youtube lol. Happy for the team, I mean I'm sure there would be some trepidation on their part considering how last minute it seemed to have this fill in the time-slot when they had just finished filming it. Don't get me started on the 2 teasers and MV's being released just when the show was going to air lol. The fact they got a 4.3% rating is a blessing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And then there's pretty much barely any promotion about the lakorn. It was done filming then news on the airing date with no MV or teaser to let viewers get a feel of it first. A blessing of 4.3 rating is an understatement. I would not be disappointed if it gets a rating of 2 for first episode lol.

But I do appreciate Nok took great consideration into the cast for this drama. The most important people are good in their role. Only Mik, I am not convinced on his gay character yet.

One scene I always laughed was when Chut got slapped by Yot for saying something about her mom. It was calmness then when Andrew yelled, "are you crazy" Omg!!! His expression there gets me all the time hahahaah

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I wonder, if the drama gains more love will they consider promoting it or just leave it be ? lol.

Question: I just finished watching the latest part subbed. Who is Nong Nit ?.
Krit & King (??? - The subs say that's Vicky's characters name but not 100% sure) brought the name up at the end and said that persons story is similar to Khun Kan.

It's nearly Monday ... (cr : bung_lakorn)
Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 4.14.15 PM.png

san.927

sarNie Egg
I wonder, if the drama gains more love will they consider promoting it or just leave it be ? lol.

Question: I just finished watching the latest part subbed. Who is Nong Nit ?.
Krit & King (??? - The subs say that's Vicky's characters name but not 100% sure) brought the name up at the end and said that persons story is similar to Khun Kan.

It's nearly Monday ... (cr : bung_lakorn)
View attachment 4848
I watched chinese ver so the name translation slightly different from eng ver. Grit - Chat's friend Gin - Vicky Nongnit - probably ex girl friend maybe role by mintn?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I watched chinese ver so the name translation slightly different from eng ver. Grit - Chat's friend Gin - Vicky Nongnit - probably ex girl friend maybe role by mintn?
For a minute I thought they were talking about the mum (lol) but then clicked later it's most likely a reference to an ex-lover. If her story is "similar" to Khun Kan then she must've been either a prostitute/greedy for money and from the looks of it Mint.N ain't playing that type of role.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That last part confused me too. The way the conversation goes, sounds like an ex of Chut. But that would not be Mint cause her name starts with a K. So, it feels like someone entirely different that we may not get to see but hear on occasion as to why Chut doesn't believe in love any more.

I really like Vicky' s character. Deep down inside she knows that her hope is too high of wanting a relationship with Chut but she doesn't push him in to giving her more than he could. She is calm in her love for him.

Krit is also a favorite of mine, he is the voice behind Chut whenever his anger gets the best of him. Like when Chut saved Yot from drowning, Krit pointed out that even if Chut says he hates Yot but always end up saving her when she is in trouble lol. Chut can't resist playing the hero even if he doesn't want to. And the stare down at the end of episode one with Chut/Yot :)

Monday needs to come soon and I want them to introduce Wan/Mint then.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
MKLFF helping to chase away those Monday blues ~

King is a sweetheart, I appreciate characters like this that aren't so self absorbed about their own feelings. The girl like all of us wants the real kind of love, it's just a shame she's looking at the wrong person. I see no signs of her character doing anything dirty or changing BUT that grandmother of hers, we all know she'll step up and do something especially if she ends up hurt.

In the original is there a baby involved ?. I kind of want Yo & Chut to end up with a kid lol.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Omg I totally squeeled when I saw WAN in the opening credits. Totally forgot he was in here also. I CANNOT wait for him to come head to head with Andrew over Matt. I might even be cheering for him to get with Matt over Andrew lols. I hope his character is sweet and gentlemanly :love:

Is Andrew's grandmother his dad's m or his mom's mom? How come the dad is able to give Matt's mom everything once they marry if the grandma is still alive? And who is that aunt? Why she so spiteful?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg I totally squeeled when I saw WAN in the opening credits. Totally forgot he was in here also. I CANNOT wait for him to come head to head with Andrew over Matt. I might even be cheering for him to get with Matt over Andrew lols. I hope his character is sweet and gentlemanly :love:

Is Andrew's grandmother his dad's m or his mom's mom? How come the dad is able to give Matt's mom everything once they marry if the grandma is still alive? And who is that aunt? Why she so spiteful?
Me too, I have a feeling I am going to like Wan's character as much as I like Andrew. Chut will fight for what he wants or considered his. Especially, after they slept together lol. But Wan is going to be one of those supporting guy that we will root for. I am already liking that scene when Chut tried to stop him when he was trying to get in his car. They way he brushed Chut's hand away :)

I think the grandma is on the dad's side. If Chut's dad sign the marriage certificate then Yot's mom would have the right because she is legally his wife and the there's little the grandma can do. Now, the Aunt is just the grandma sidekick. She is greedy and selfish as heck. To me, she just want the wealth to stay in the family and someone like Yot's mom whom they considered like a low class to just come in and take what she thinks is theirs that's unimaginable lol.

In the old version, I think n'ek was pregnant. I don't know if she lost the baby or not.