❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So disappointed that looks like no one is subbing this...
If CH3 can translate the english lines to Thai why not vice versa :fighting3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
they changed a lot in this version. Didn't they showed Chut getting cheated on in the beginning and didnt Yot's bff get married early on in the original? They added two friends for Yot in here.
I like the changes they made here especially to the character of Chut. He is more to himself here and talk with a chip on his shoulders. I think the friends are needed so Yot doesn't seem out of place by everyone because she is a tad bit hyper lol. Also, Mint character will be an added bonus too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aww that sucks:(, now to just watch it and pretend to understand what they are saying by reading body language and eye, or maybe someone out there takes pity on us and sub it:angel10:. Thanks for answering my question:)
Matt used to have one person that was a big fan of hers subbed her lakorns. I think she did for 3 of Matt's lakorn but stopped after KRGR

Noire89

Simply smile
Matt used to have one person that was a big fan of hers subbed her lakorns. I think she did for 3 of Matt's lakorn but stopped after KRGR
:( dang I wonder what happened, so disappointed about this not being subbed but still just going to watch and hope that a miracle happens and someone does take on this project even if they sub it really slowly.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
:( dang I wonder what happened, so disappointed about this not being subbed but still just going to watch and hope that a miracle happens and someone does take on this project even if they sub it really slowly.
Yes. No pressure. I don't mind the pace of the subbing as long as it gets subbed we're all good.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I don't think I've ever been so desperate for someone to sub a lakorn as I have for this one lol. I remember that subber, I think the username was Sousday (???) we even have a few of her interviews subbed too from back then.
Hopefully if it gains popularity someone will take it on, does Andrew have a fangroup that subs his shows ??.

I was on twitter this morning and saw a tweet that had a picture of Chut & Kawee (Sawan Biang) I think the person was comparing the two, maybe since the characters both have dad issues.

First episode rating was (cr: thaitv3drama ) -
Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 3.45.46 PM.png

I have no clue how ratings work in Thailand, hopefully these numbers are considering decent/good.

Noire89

Simply smile
Yes. No pressure. I don't mind the pace of the subbing as long as it gets subbed we're all good.
I don't mind if they take their time, everyone is busy so if they do it we just wait for the subs. No pressure, let them take their time. I'm going to stay optimistic about it, maybe Andy and Matt fans take pity on us and can sub it together, slowly but surely?
I'm being hopeful here:angel10:
If it doesn't happen I will enjoy the pretty actors and their talented selves anyway:)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I've ever been so desperate for someone to sub a lakorn as I have for this one lol. I remember that subber, I think the username was Sousday (???) we even have a few of her interviews subbed too from back then.
Hopefully if it gains popularity someone will take it on, does Andrew have a fangroup that subs his shows ??.

I was on twitter this morning and saw a tweet that had a picture of Chut & Kawee (Sawan Biang) I think the person was comparing the two, maybe since the characters both have dad issues.

First episode rating was (cr: thaitv3drama ) -
View attachment 4789

I have no clue how ratings work in Thailand, hopefully these numbers are considering decent/good.
Yes, that was her but then she changed her name to something else later. I know I am anxiously waiting for the next episode. Is another one airing tomorrow or is it till next week?

I rewatched some of the scenes again it gets better once I paid close attention to it. I like Chut better than Kawee because I don't think Chut is that nasty of a man. Yot definitely gets under his skin but he has self control. He walks away already a couple of times to deal with his anger rather than manhandle her like a rag dog.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
4.3 for first episode is not bad. With channel 3 5 and above is considered good. So, the drama is starting off on a strong foot. Now we'll see how it goes when the drama gets going.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Yes, that was her but then she changed her name to something else later. I know I am anxiously waiting for the next episode. Is another one airing tomorrow or is it till next week?

I rewatched some of the scenes again it gets better once I paid close attention to it. I like Chut better than Kawee because I don't think Chut is that nasty of a man. Yot definitely gets under his skin but he has self control. He walks away already a couple of times to deal with his anger rather than manhandle her like a rag dog.
Sadly we have to wait til Monday.

Kawee to me is the worst lead hero you could ever see, he should've been locked up. I definitely prefer Chut, he gets angry but he knows how to conduct himself and knows the art of walking away. Also helps that Krit is there too lol. I hope Krit & Yot bond as friends.

Noire89

Simply smile

I rewatched some of the scenes again it gets better once I paid close attention to it. I like Chut better than Kawee because I don't think Chut is that nasty of a man. Yot definitely gets under his skin but he has self control. He walks away already a couple of time to deal with his anger rather than manhandle her like a rag dog.
Chut/Chat is better than Kawee in my opinion simply because even they both have daddy issues Kawee just rebel and be really angry and stubborn like a child. Chut/Chat is angry but he doesn't throw the same temper tantrums Kawee did by having everyone suffer if he was miserable. I don't know what was said but based on body language and his walking away angry as he was he was way more controlled than Kawee ever was. His hurt and frustration was obvious but he didn't go to anyone he considered weaker or the cause of the problem and be antagonistic towards them in the same nasty manner Kawee did. Loved Sawan Biang but the lakorn had a too violent hero that needed to be put away and the keys thrown away. Ken did a great job with Kawee. Let's watch together and applaud as Andy does the same but not Kawee style:) sincewilling|.

Noire89

Simply smile
4.3 for first episode is not bad. With channel 3 5 and above is considered good. So, the drama is starting off on a strong foot. Now we'll see how it goes when the drama gets going.
Wow, that is good ratings. Thanks for the info.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sadly we have to wait til Monday.

Kawee to me is the worst lead hero you could ever see, he should've been locked up. I definitely prefer Chut, he gets angry but he knows how to conduct himself and knows the art of walking away. Also helps that Krit is there too lol. I hope Krit & Yot bond as friends.
I thought the drama airs Tuesday and Wednesday? Or is it Monday and Tuesday.

Kawee was too much of a rapist for me to fully enjoy him as a hero.

With Chut he raised his voice, clinched his jaw, stretched his shoulders, rolled his neck, tightened his body lol. I mean, he finds way to combat his anger towards her but never go over his ability to actually harm her.

In the old version he wanted to rape her but found a way around it and persuade her to sleep with him willingly. And Chut here, you can see his conflict in wanting to sleep with her and doing what is right by walking away.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the drama airs Tuesday and Wednesday? Or is it Monday and Tuesday.

Kawee was too much of a rapist for me to fully enjoy him as a hero.

With Chut he raised his voice, clinched his jaw, stretched his shoulders, rolled his neck, tightened his body lol. I mean, he finds way to combat his anger towards her but never go over his ability to actually harm her.

In the old version he wanted to rape her but found a way around it and persuade her to sleep with him willingly. And Chut here, you can see his conflict in wanting to sleep with her and doing what is right by walking away.
Monday and Tuesday.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But Yot is the one that ran after him and hugged him from behind. And I still think he was debating as he cupped her face, wiped her tears and finally probably surrender to it when he rest his head on hers. He was clinching his jaw with agony as to what to do even at that moment.

So, I absolutely love Chut. And more proof that he doesn't go ape crazy on her was when she slapped him. Instead of grabbing her arm by anger or anything, he yelled at her in a way that it was him who felt wounded by the slap. He made an angry face and walked away feeling the anger himself.

And also, when he felt like his anger is way too much for him to handle he lifts his hand up to quiet her so it won't get out of hand. Yeah, I think I so freaking love Chut :)

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Why exactly did she slap him ?. It was so quick I initially thought she jokingly went to hit him but didn't lol. Chut isn't forceful THANK GOD ! cause we all know how drama's love to do that.

The only reason SB worked in my eyes was because of Ann & Ken.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I like the changes they made here especially to the character of Chut. He is more to himself here and talk with a chip on his shoulders. I think the friends are needed so Yot doesn't seem out of place by everyone because she is a tad bit hyper lol. Also, Mint character will be an added bonus too.
I do like the changes too. Feels like I'm watching a totally different lakorn. This version is still funny to me though. I laughed every time Chut gets angry and walked away with his chest up. Lol

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Andrew's English is hot! Matt's English is okay too :love::love::love:
I hope they'll go to Today Show, 3zaaap, morning news and news desk too
I don't know if I'll still expect someone to sub this lakorn though lol :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: