❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!!! I was hoping it would be her...cause she has nothing else. I hope she doesn't reunite with Great but I rather have him than most of the newbies.

Hmmm...what if it's James MA...probably too soon. I want her with at least one older generation though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't a fan of their pairing in Ka Badin. I was more interested in the plot and their individual portrayal of Lamduan and Haym. If Great or Rome was to be in Ka Badin instead, I would've been more ecstatic over the lakorn, but James did well.   

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh, nvm. I though this was the first page. Lol, but yeah, I hope the pick Ken to pair up with Matt!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt and James did well in Ka Badin, I think the fans want them to reunite but maybe not n this lakorn. I want Matt to be with one veteran actor that is up to her level of acting before she quits to start a family.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
YESSSSSS! WOO HOOO! I remember Nok Jariya saying she already requested the pranang's queues and had them approved. If Matt's in here, who is her p'ek? Hmmm. I'd like to see her with Pope if they can't get Ken T., Andrew, or Ananda.  No Mark please. Thank goodness his queue is packed. Great only has one lakorn right? I don't want them reunited. Too soon. But if I don't have a choice, I don't mind him again.
I don't mind Ken, Andrew, or Pope but no Ananda and yes No Mark.

Ken T has a good chance though since he has nothing and Nok is very close with Noy lol. Andrew has quite a few lakorns going already. Pope seems to be free right unless he will be in that something Dao lakorn that Chompoo was supposed to be in.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Didn't Mahalo mentioned they got the leads approval for this already. If Matt is in here...I want a tall pra'ek not someone the same height as her.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't mind Ken, Andrew, or Pope but no Ananda and yes No Mark.

Ken T has a good chance though since he has nothing and Nok is very close with Noy lol. Andrew has quite a few lakorns going already. Pope seems to be free right unless he will be in that something Dao lakorn that Chompoo was supposed to be in.
Ken T. has the Cupid Series with Chompoo. Pope will be in Bpoo Pae Saniwat with Bella since Chompoo dropped out. But it could be Pope since he's in Luerd Ruk Toranong. Once that finishes, Nok will start this one. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah Ken is in cupid. Lol I forgot about Pope's lakorn with Diana. Ack lol.

Oh boy, they need to just confirm already. I know it is way way too soon for Grate but i really don't mind him in here because the pra'ek is supposed to get a little fiesty lol.

Sigh, my wish in this order:
Ken T
Ken P (wishful thinking cus he is booked til 2017 lol)
Grate
Pope
Andrew

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My wish:

Andrew
Andrew
Andrew lol

Mik, Weir...but that'll never happen hahaha

Chakrit (he only has one with preem)
Pope
Ken T.
Who else? Gosh,I can't think of anyone else. Most are the youngsters that'll make her look older.
James Ma...probably not
James J
Smart (haven't seen him in a while not that I am missing him)
Louis
Mai
Bomb(hehehe, he's the one that got away)
Por T.
Poh

Ok, I am just listing those that comes to mind. I would be surprised if it's not one of them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No James Ji!. He's probably too busy trying to be popular elsewhere to take a second lakorn for next year. Leave him for the koojin crazed fanclubs. I want someone mature and doesn't distract me with his every 3 words inhale.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't want her with Jams J either but I was naming him because he pops up in my mind. He will look like a little boy having a crush on his sexy older teacher.

I don't know who is mature enough that is available. I could be satisfied with Pope. But since the Pra'ek in here calls N'ek shorty...Matt gonna have to call Pope shorty instead lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure this version won't follow the old version so the whole shorty thing can be omitted. That was added to the script due to Willy and Mam's height difference. It coincidentally matched with the lakorn theme of being different like sky and earth.