❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
If just my dream can be true.. I really2 want to see Matt and Ken T..
For me Ken T is the one who can play the hot jerk pra'ek lol.. And Matt, Ka Badin made me watch all of her drama....
Idk about preem or any of the newbies.. But no more newbies for this hot good lakorn, please...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
This one? I thought this one was one of the most boring Thai lakorns. Haha. Maybe because I didn't like Mam's hair and didn't like the setting that's why I never paid attention to the storyline...but anyway, I didn't really like this lakorn.
It was very boring. Lol. Everyone made it seem like it was so good. I was yawning the whole time. Haha. Wasn't even satisfied with the angled kisses and willings. Needed to be spicier. Haha. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
It was very boring. Lol. Everyone made it seem like it was so good. I was yawning the whole time. Haha. Wasn't even satisfied with the angled kisses and willings. Needed to be spicier. Haha. 
Haha. Yeah.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Every actress at Ch.3 has a new project besides Matt. I really think she might be in here unless they decide to push a newbie.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Kim doesn't have any new project either... I am waiting for good news too, but I know it's impossible because it is Maker Group

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
This lakorn is not soo good.. But sometime remake can make it better.. But for sure the storyline must be marvellous ..as for example.. Majurat see nampueng.. THe Old version not good but when they remake this with Ken and newbie namtarn.. That lakorn really good

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Mahalo said:
Every actress at Ch.3 has a new project besides Matt. I really think she might be in here unless they decide to push a newbie.
Want MATT so much in this.. So so want!!!..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just a suggestion from Kom Chad Luek. It's not confirmed ^^^ Since Preem switched with Matt, they said it'd be easier for Ch.3 to just let Matt take Preem's place so they don't have to go through the hassle of finding a new n'ek. Mai is rumored in there but no confirmations either. 

Vioclair

sarNie Egg
One of my mom's favorite lakorn. i like it too. Willy was hot in here. i want Matt as n'ek, she will play the character so well, i don't mind about her height cuz for me great acting is more important than n'ek/p'ek have to be exactly like the character's description,she prove already in Kabadin that many people say she doesn't match but she show her acting was great so make people accept it. i want p'ek to be Ken Teeraded or Nadech, they are hot playing a meanie, will be a wish come true for me if Matt/Ken or Matt/Nadech.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Nok said they already received the queues for the main leads along with the channel's approval, but she wants to wait until everything is sure to fully confirm. She doesn't want there to be changes and have the actor fall victim to the media. In addition, she wants the script to be done and have the channel look over it again. Nok wants to cast someone with experience because this is a difficult role. Newbies wouldn't be able to pull it off. The channel wants a cast that has a mixture of different ages. The characters in here resemble those in Yah Lueam Chan. So someone from the middle and younger generation. I don't quite understand what she meant by that. They will not go abroad to film because it's a long process. Nok also isn't a fan of going abroad to film. It's too chaotic.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150929/214207.html 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if they will do like ranch and stuff cus that's what they normally replace overseas plot with. I like that better then going overseas cus I tend to think their overseas are dumb. They're always outside and it feels more like a traveling commercial or something.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, overseas are kind of unrealistic and to a degree annoying. When they wear scarves and jacket when the local wear none. It seemed like that's a clue to tell viewers hey we are not in Thailand anymore....see how much we stand out with five layers of clothes when everyone else isn't.

Hmmmm...I think when remaking a lakorn they need to get someone with enough experience to pull the role off. Especially, if the remake is good to begin with. There are so many remakes that are ruined because casts are such a disaster. One that came to mind is the one with Nat/Rita. And to make it more of a failure let's add a fake mustache so he can be hideous.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
This one? I thought this one was one of the most boring Thai lakorns. Haha. Maybe because I didn't like Mam's hair and didn't like the setting that's why I never paid attention to the storyline...but anyway, I didn't really like this lakorn.
Yeah it was a bit boring, but Willy made it worth watching. Haha. I would watch Willy in any lakorns back in the days. He's the best looking pe'ek from his generation.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol..yeah, Willy can be given the most boring lakorn I will still watch and if he's in uniform I don't even care what the storyline is...he can be mute for all I care.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
YESSSSSS! WOO HOOO! I remember Nok Jariya saying she already requested the pranang's queues and had them approved. If Matt's in here, who is her p'ek? Hmmm. I'd like to see her with Pope if they can't get Ken T., Andrew, or Ananda.  No Mark please. Thank goodness his queue is packed. Great only has one lakorn right? I don't want them reunited. Too soon. But if I don't have a choice, I don't mind him again.