❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I tend to watch Fai Luang when I feel like seeing something old of Willy. I have seen the one with Bua a few times too.

I think Yaya, has the potential of being good if she doesn't try to be cute and use her baby voice, that is when she becomes very annoying. I'm not much of a Mew Lalita fan but I did watched all her lakorns with Willy and a few other actors she's starred with. She's mostly in lakorns with actors I like. Gosh, it would be so messed up if they give Bomb Fai Luang after years waiting for it to be remake. They so far, have remake some good lakorns, I don't think Fai Luang is going to be that long before they start on it. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Depends on who will be remaking it. Could even be another channel.

Bomb should never touch another script but man, he is so loved. Smh.

I would like Yaya more if she stop being in a lakorn with Nadech and accept good roles. I love her in her first one with Rome and I will tune into her lakorn with Mark, I just won't be active in that thread. Too many death traps.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually love Willy and Lalita together. :crush:  Also, I love both of their movies together, the one she is a witch and the other one her name is Lucky.  Willy was such a cutie in those two movies.

Willy lakorn with Angie Hasting is pretty good too, but I love Fai Luang more.

Ruen Ram with Kwang was also good, it's just that is soooooooo long and too many other characters, still is very good if you like difference lives type of lakorn.

MKLFF was good back then because I believe it was Jintara second lakorn (correct me if I'm wrong) after being in the movies for so long, so the hypes was mostly about her, and Willy being hot was a plus... AND... being filmed oversea in foreign lands was more interesting and peoples enjoy it more back then.  The cute bickering was such a hit too, besides that, they isn't much to the story other than for them to learn how to live together and get along as new sibling HAHAHA

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Watch it be Bomb and Richie.

Willy and Mew is the one couple I never get tired of watching. All of their lakorns together were great.

They're probably going to make their way down all of Willy's lakorn soon enough for remakes. Fai Luang had potential but I wasn't that big a fan of Tao and they lacked chemistry. I liked Rak Diew Kong Janjira, the one based off of Jane Eyre with Joy S, better.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
rockateur said:
Thanks Asher for answering! Yes, Natalie is a newbie under Sasa's management. Aside from Matt and a few older generation actresses, the only younger actress that I enjoy watching consistently is Bella so without them, I'm pretty much done as well. 
you're welcome.:)

sarN

sarNie Granny
"Too many death trap" HAHAHA ^^^^ I'm guilt at loving bad lakorn & then complain about it but conutine to watch to see what else to complain about loll then it will end up so bad that its good .

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:
"Too many death trap" HAHAHA ^^^^ I'm guilt at loving bad lakorn & then complain about it but conutine to watch to see what else to complain about loll then it will end up so bad that its good .
Oh my, that is so me!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
it takes heeeaps of convincing for me to watchany lakorn with newbies like heaps!
im not to fond with ch3 newbies soo far, its quite disapointing its sad to know that once old generation stop taking main leads, i wont have much to watch..
tbh they do have potential but they havent showed the great and amazing acting skills of legends like old gen does or given scripts that suit them..esp for new nangeks to show their potential!!

i think matt has heaps of potential but i want her to work with the good productions esp with anne to improve more and her personalities tops! shes sooo chill chill sabai maaakkk

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Well, I think it's hard for Matt to work with Anne when she has her favorite child lol. Anne is the one that seem to be stuck with one girl. That goes with every productions. Everyone has their favorites so you're just going to have to do what you can with what they are giving you.

Matt is doing so much better...much better than any girls in her generation. I actually want the newer girls to improve and venture out of their comfort zone...because they are going to be around longer than Matt. And honestly, at channel 3, they are not all that good. Pretty yes, but acting wise all of them needs to challenge themselves more...like miles and miles more lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's kinda okay if the n'ek isn't all that great, but it would be messed up if the p'ek was someone not up to par. It sounds like this lakorn has a witty p'ek and he's supposed to be the lead of this lakorn. I hope they cast a well deserved p'ek.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think they care about matching roles or anything anymore. Or else Bomb wouldn't be handed pra'ek roles left and right.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I don't think they care about matching roles or anything anymore. Or else Bomb wouldn't be handed pra'ek roles left and right.
Bomb is the exception lol. He must had done some amazing things last lifetime to get such great karmas lol.