❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Willy is one of a kind. Definitely the most charming actor in all of Lakorn history to ever grace the television screen. If actors these days were at least a fraction of him, I'd probably tune into more lakorns lol. At this point, the leads can be possibly anyone because don't forget that Channel 3 still has 30-40 more newbies that have yet to debut and not to mention, producers now don't have as much freedom or power to select the people they want anymore. The girls with the highest chances though are Preem and Natalie. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Broadcast post pictures of their new gen a few days ago.

That second couple in sood kaen saen rak is cute and her acting is ok.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Gosh you guys, this was so boring. The only thing fun about it was watching Willy be a hot jerk. Lol. 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Preem gets the best remake but she also get the worst pa'rek for her age. lol
I like her but I have never finished her lakorn due to she keeps paring up with her "Uncles"or "daddies" .lol
If she is in here, I wish she could pari up with someone around her age and makes her one lakorn I can watch.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't even know when Willy started falling for Mam. When he told her he loved her and fell for her at first sight, I was like what? They never slow motioned him when he first saw her. He just straight out came at her neck when he first saw her. Lol. 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Mahalo said:
Who is Natalie?? Lol. 
Natalie is a newbie from the same manager of Taew and Rome.
She was the one  announced pairing up with Pope in Luerd Ruk Toranong which is also a Maker J lakorn but somehow they changed to Diana flipo later.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
At this rate, Ch.3 is driving me away with all their inexperienced newbies. Well of course they'll be inexperienced since they're new, but at least have some potential. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel 3 has too many newbies as is already...but each year they bring in more. I think their motive is, to see which newbie will strike them gold. I mean, they need only one good  lakorn to be considered a hit. Nowadays, it's all about instant popularity. I don't see where they have the room to put them plus the veterans. Something has got to give. I think all newbies should be in supporting for a couple of lakorns just to get the experience. There's nothing wrong in doing that. Some really do need that extra time to really work on their acting skill.

I think if one day, Matt decided to give up acting I will dwindle down my lakorn days as well.  

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Asher for answering! Yes, Natalie is a newbie under Sasa's management. Aside from Matt and a few older generation actresses, the only younger actress that I enjoy watching consistently is Bella so without them, I'm pretty much done as well. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I used to adore Bella but haven't been enjoying any of  her lakorns ever since the one with Boy. I'm looking forward to her and Andrew though. I'm beginning to like Yaya again due to her portrayal as Poom in Neung Nai Suang. The problem with her is that she's always pairing with Nadech and they have an upcoming lakorn together again. Gosh. They need a break. Matt's the only actress I can watch with anyone right now. With Anne fading into behind the scenes, if Matt leaves within two years also, I'm done with Ch.3.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Finished the old version. Lol. Yawns. Haha. Now I have Willy fever. Someone cure me!
Go watch more of his old ones. I'm on a Weir fever right now so I'm doing a marathon. LOL

Oh man I hope it isn't Diana either.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Go watch more of his old ones. I'm on a Weir fever right now so I'm doing a marathon. LOL

Oh man I hope it isn't Diana either.
I don't like Mew Lalita and a majority of his older lakorns were with her. I'm doomed. Haha. Might just rewatch Manee Yard Fah and Fai Luang. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Which one is fai luang? I like his lakorn with Bau Chompoo Ford too.
Fai Luang is the one with Tao. Have you never seen it? Go watch it if you haven't! He's such a hottie in there. It's revenge.