❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
How about JMa and Patricia?
Hopefully it's not Smart and Preem, because I can't stand him and I don't want Preem with someone way older than her again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Patricia is a tall gal, remember we are trying to keep the girl short so far there's only one I can think of.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If it's Preem... I don't mind her with Rome. Since he's back to accepting lakorns. Other than that seems like all their p'eks are booked. Except of course Smart... Oh! I hope Bomb isn't a candidate just because he's tall. I will NOT tune in. Lol Someone mentioned Mint C... if it's her, I hope they pair her with a veteran. She needs a good script and co-star. Mint C and Rome would look nice... or Mint C & Pope. ^-^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Bomb, but seriously, I don't want him in here too. I'm okay if Chippy gets the role, but the only short N ek's I can think of are Taew and Mew. I would consider Ja Jittapa a short N ek as well. If only Esther is a N Ek instead of supporting in Ch 3, maybe she could be the n'ek.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
Bomb's booked and it's sad because he's not all that. Haha.

Thank goodness! If he wasn't booked, they'd throw him in here, Lol

They should give Tye back his p'ek title... or they could promote Art to prime time... 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tye is short so it wouldn't work lol. Bomb has enough on his plate, he doesn't need any more lakorn. Someone with the size of Aom S...she is short. But she's not a n'ek in channel 3 only when Ananda decided to remake a Kdrama. Oh, Film is tall enough. I can watch him better than I can Bomb.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Watching this right now and I got to the willing part. Will there be a RAWR? Or did I miss something? Lol. Or was the RAWR turned willing? Old days lakorns make their willing and RAWRs so weird. Haha.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
It was a willing. Excited luv this lakorn of will can't wait.I'm not going to tune tarng pan kummated cus of por he's ugly n old. N I like that plot too

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I love Bomb, but seriously, I don't want him in here too. I'm okay if Chippy gets the role, but the only short N ek's I can think of are Taew and Mew. I would consider Ja Jittapa a short N ek as well. If only Esther is a N Ek instead of supporting in Ch 3, maybe she could be the n'ek.
Gosh i didn't want to mention esther in case it happens lol but she is pretty much booked to take on a lakorn that requires traveling.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Okay, pass. I want RoMatt in Jao Sao Prissana or Fai Luang. Haha. This one can go to Preem. Pretty boring and too conservative for my taste. Lol. The new version will be spicier I'm sure.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If the p'ek is Pope I would not mind seeing Mint C in here because I love their chemistry! I am not sure what the characters are suppose to look or be like but as long as the OTP has chemistry I am willing to give anything a chance really lol 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
When I was went back and watch rolok chevit, I wanted Matt to be in there then she was in FLF so I was Ok with it lol (didn't want to be selfish you know.

So, this one won't be her for sure...which I am OK because I still love the short girl tall guy. But hope a good producer pick up Fai Luang and cast her. And since it's a Willy's lakorn it should be with a pra'ek that's worth the wait.

Mint C....could used some help in the lakorn department. Her lakorns so far isn't worth remembering. She needs a good kiss/slap lakorn. I mean now all the girls in her former click seemed to be in a slap/kiss ones. I think though, she needs a lakorn that it's about her. Where she is the one carrying the lakorn. That really make her stand out.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So is Willy playing Mam in here when he's being nice to her? Lol. Gosh. What a hot jerk he is. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Willy will be the hottest jerk, alpha male, prince ever. I just love it when he stare then smirk lol...Seriously, they don't make them like him anymore.  If another Willy ever come around I want him to be in pretty much every other lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ch.3 used to recruit good actors of every kind. Willy was seriously a gem for them. Not too many luk kruengs can act now and days compared to back then. Too bad he paired with Mew a lot because I would definitely go back to rewatch some of his lakorns. I wish he starred with Anne more.