[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I can't read thai:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:But you just got me excited and kinda expecting about something that will happen:angel10:
Learn to read Thai, trust me it's worth it - especially if you use Twitter. I started learning last week & it's not too bad. Like sasuke mentioned, the hardest thing is that they don't really use punctuation - which is why my brain short circuits when I'm trying to translate stuff in my head because I'm like where tf is the comma.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Learn to read Thai, trust me it's worth it - especially if you use Twitter. I started learning last week & it's not too bad. Like sasuke mentioned, the hardest thing is that they don't really use punctuation - which is why my brain short circuits when I'm trying to translate stuff in my head because I'm like where tf is the comma.
I love learning Thai!!! It would be so extra fun if there’s an actual learner to communicate with! 555 :p

To be able to comprehend and read passages and be like DAMN! I know that! It’s the best feeling in the world. 5555 :) hey~~ we can exchange words in Thai sometimes?? Hahha it’s so cool to be able to do that! Haha :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
No f*ing way!!! :clap: First you got the photo book, then you got the t-shirt, and now you’re a week in on learning Thai and reading already!

I need to start cause I want in on this when MLFAS starts next year :aaaaa:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
No f*ing way!!! :clap: First you got the photo book, then you got the t-shirt, and now you’re a week in on learning Thai and reading already!

I need to start cause I want in on this when MLFAS starts next year :aaaaa:
It's honestly the best feeling ever. Before I could only ever recognise/read Nadech & Yaya's names but now when I look at text in Thai, I'm not as clueless as I used to be hehehe. NY are the best motivation :love:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I love learning Thai!!! It would be so extra fun if there’s an actual learner to communicate with! 555 :p

To be able to comprehend and read passages and be like DAMN! I know that! It’s the best feeling in the world. 5555 :) hey~~ we can exchange words in Thai sometimes?? Hahha it’s so cool to be able to do that! Haha :)
That would be amazing! But first I need to learn how to type in Thai lol, especially on a computer

Rita

Nadech <3
i wish i got into the NY bandwagon earlier so I can see how their relationship grew. I just became a fan last year :(

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
The fight for the DVD is going to be real :risas3: especially if they decide to only produce a limited amount.

Btw, @Alichgo, quite a few new NY fans & fans of LR on Twitter really want the photobook now & I read a tweet by someone saying they were going to try & bug Anne into producing more photobooks via her IG/thongent IG. So you may be able to get your hands on one if they succeed in persuading them to produce more :thumbup:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
i wish i got into the NY bandwagon earlier so I can see how their relationship grew. I just became a fan last year :(
It's never too late! I became a fan 6-7 years ago & I'm still learning new info sometimes :pancarta: You can still see/find out how their relationship grew, you just have to look through a lot of stuff but it's definitely worth it. In a way I'm kind of jealous of you, because you can look at things with fresh eyes lol

Rita

Nadech <3
It's never too late! I became a fan 6-7 years ago & I'm still learning new info sometimes :pancarta: You can still see/find out how their relationship grew, you just have to look through a lot of stuff but it's definitely worth it. In a way I'm kind of jealous of you, because you can look at things with fresh eyes lol

haha yeah, i did find some really cute stuff . you can def. tell during the GRGR period it was really fresh in their relationship, it was so giggly and now it mellows out. After all, they have been together for 7 years. i do wish they do tell the fans if they are together for real, but i understand they want to keep it private esp. nadech since it is really important to them and they dont get scrutinize for the littlest thing.

lavie93

NY 4ever
Does anyone notice that in ep 10 does Dawin still wear the ring?
Ep 10's name is Proof of Love so before it's airing, i've imagined sth like Alice sees Dawin still wears that ring (and she obviously doesn't LOL) then she asks him sth like why he still wears that ring after "their divorce" and he gives her his answer, a really touched answer haha blabla.... then she forgives him blabla... i think it will be really heartbreaking and we will be moved to tears if they have that scene... (or maybe not?)....:crybaby2::crybaby2:

OMG i'm having Dalice fever and my brain(after reading too much romance) just keeps creating things and i can't focus on my work, my life :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited: