[CH3] Likit Ruk (Thong Entertainment) Nadech Kugimiya / Yaya Urassaya

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Just read this tweet saying that LR is/has been able to create a fever (let's call it LR fever), there are many people that are stuck (i.e. obsessed) on it. But women can't travel around Thailand dressed up as Princess Alice, like what happened with BPS, because in just a minute, they will be accused of being crazy :risas3:

Can you imagine loads of women walking around the streets of Thailand dressed up as Alice in her royal attire?! :risas3::risas3:

https://twitter.com/mindddsdiary/status/1006920951118721024?s=19

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s almost 5 am and sun is rising - we just finished LLSR and chatting up a storm about their cuteness and the family boating. I have a friend who's in the dark side with me and we wants them to get married like right now! I told her be patient little grasshopper- it’s only been 3 days new NYfc, but at least 8 years for others that are waiting for that :risas3:

Now let’s see what torerun waiting for LR Monday.:confused12:

Last edited:

Cethu

sarNie Hatchling
It’s almost 5 am and sun is rising - my crazy friend and I just finished LLSR and chatting up a storm about their cuteness and the family boating. I have turned her to the dark side -lol. She is now NY and wants them to get married like right now! I told her be patient little grasshopper- it’s only been 3 days for you, but at least 8 years for others that are waiting for that :risas3:

Now let’s see what we will rerun waiting for LR Monday.:confused12:
You are crazy, how you pulled your friend to NY:thumbup: I did the same with my sister, she is hooked with LR and find Nadech and Yaya really good actors and good looking. She does not know them at all, will let her watch other lakorns of them

Rainika

sarNie Egg
It’s almost 5 am and sun is rising - my crazy friend and I just finished LLSR and chatting up a storm about their cuteness and the family boating. I have turned her to the dark side -lol. She is now NY and wants them to get married like right now! I told her be patient little grasshopper- it’s only been 3 days for you, but at least 8 years for others that are waiting for that :risas3:

Now let’s see what we will rerun waiting for LR Monday.:confused12:
Hi Alichgo I think you should show other NY dramas to your friend then she'll be totally crazy and infatuated with our NY

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You are crazy, how you pulled your friend to NY:thumbup: I did the same with my sister, she is hooked with LR and find Nadech and Yaya really good actors and good looking. She does not know them at all, will let her watch other lakorns of them
Hi Alichgo I think you should show other NY dramas to your friend then she'll be totally crazy and infatuated with our NY
It’s fun chatting here with everyone, but awesome to be able to discuss with another fan in person too. :)

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yes, they only replied that they will contact me when pre-order for the DVD is out! I really hope that they put the amount on that list organized by fans! I want it even for $120. I even put a request for the photobook, you never know:angel10:
Ok. If I get really annoyed of the ending I'll sell you my photobook ahahhahaha NO you do not wanna buy the dvd for $120 ahhaha that's too much. $70 is fair. Maybe $80 coz it is heavy and the shipping is included but no girl, don't get got ahahahahah

They are really close to getting the mimimum orders. I would fill this out this doc just in case because they might sell it in a way where they'll sell it to people on this list too because they're not just gonna make extra dvds. They are gonna make enough for the people who are on the list. This is exactly what happened with the photobook. They only printed about just enough for the people who ordered not just a random amount that's why there are no extras to sell. Again, it would be a long-shot that they shipped internationally anyway. But if they decide to print only the amount that's enough for the people who are on the list, at least you have that option of ordering....

@lavie93 GET ON THIS LIST

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgx913jTEXla8gNiCPuNZBOO6m8mnr2yHRfKNGLGwEL6IYBw/viewform

@m9saeteurn1 https://www.ethaicd.com/list.php?keyword=likit+ruk&imageField.x=18&imageField.y=5 These keychains are $6 retail in Thailand so the $12.50 isn't bad at all.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ok. If I get really annoyed of the ending I'll sell you my photobook ahahhahaha NO you do not wanna buy the dvd for $120 ahhaha that's too much. $70 is fair. Maybe $80 coz it is heavy and the shipping is included but no girl, don't get got ahahahahah

They are really close to getting the mimimum orders. I would fill this out this doc just in case because they might sell it in a way where they'll sell it to people on this list too because they're not just gonna make extra dvds. They are gonna make enough for the people who are on the list. This is exactly what happened with the photobook. They only printed about just enough for the people who ordered not just a random amount that's why there are no extras to sell. Again, it would be a long-shot that they shipped internationally anyway. But if they decide to print only the amount that's enough for the people who are on the list, at least you have that option of ordering....
They have already reached these 1500 orders. To be precise 1600 in 3days, AMAZING NYFC!!! But they still ask Likit rak fans to subscribe to the list for requesting these DVD Box set so ch3 will be able to make a big amount of them. But it is a a list of orders made by fans, they want to show to CH3 that the minimum of demand for these DVD Box set is here so ch3 has no reason to not make them.

Also, even Thongentertainment‏ @Thong_entertain is proud to see that ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess is trending on twitter for 1week now whereas the last episode was on tuesday lol

พี่แอ้ว: นี่ๆผู้พันวันนี้ก็ไม่มีละครนะทำไมเค้ายังทวิตกันจนติดเทรนด์
ผู้พันดวิน: ผมก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกันครับพี่แอ้ว แฮะๆ

P'Aew: hey hey Poo pan, today there isn't the lakorn , why are they still tweeting until we are trending
Poo pan Dawin: I don't know too P'Aew hehe

cr: https://twitter.com/Thong_entertain/status/1007608137287852032

Last edited:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I just found this article in twitter, maybe some of you have never seen it, enjoy ;)!

Asking about her koo jin "Nadech" with who she said he is her "closest friend ever", what is the meaning of this sentence from Yaya, let us know please?

Yaya: P'Nadech is not just a friend in this entertainment industy, he is many things. I have to thank him a lot for staying by my side. If I have any problem, the first person I will think of is P'Nadech, whatever I think, I will think of him too. He is like someone in my life who is very important. We have begun in this entertainment industry at the same time, we have been through many things together.

lavie93

NY 4ever

@lavie93 GET ON THIS LIST

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgx913jTEXla8gNiCPuNZBOO6m8mnr2yHRfKNGLGwEL6IYBw/viewform

@m9saeteurn1 https://www.ethaicd.com/list.php?keyword=likit+ruk&imageField.x=18&imageField.y=5 These keychains are $6 retail in Thailand so the $12.50 isn't bad at all.
I did it 3 4 days ago, i even filled that list with all emails address i have :p

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They have already reached these 1500 orders. To be precise 1600 in 3days, AMAZING NYFC!!! But they stil ask Likit rak fan to subscribe in the list for making orders so ch3 will be able to make a big amount o these DVD Boxset

Also, even Thongentertainment‏ @Thong_entertain is proud to see that ลิขิตรักTheCrownPrincess is trending on twitter for 1week now whereas the last episode was on tuesday lol

พี่แอ้ว: นี่ๆผู้พันวันนี้ก็ไม่มีละครนะทำไมเค้ายังทวิตกันจนติดเทรนด์
ผู้พันดวิน: ผมก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกันครับพี่แอ้ว แฮะๆ

P'Aew: hey hey Poo pan, today there isn't the lakorn , why are they still tweeting until we are trending
Poo pan Dawin: I don't know too P'Aew hehe

cr: https://twitter.com/Thong_entertain/status/1007608137287852032
Ahahahhaha THAT'S AMAZING! And it's fan organized.... now let's see if they say YES. I think they need to do something else where they really push for the uncut version too... the dvd IS NOT ENOUGH. You go to their recent posts on ig and so many people are sad/mad it's ending next week.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Ahahahhaha THAT'S AMAZING! And it's fan organized.... now let's see if they say YES. I think they need to do something else where they really push for the uncut version too... the dvd IS NOT ENOUGH. You go to their recent posts on ig and so many people are sad/mad it's ending next week.
They are all asking to make additional episodes.....but they cannot, because of Tencent! :BangHead:. I check twitter / Insta / facebook, it's Likit rak and Nadech Yaya's fever! They have so many news fans, thai or inter. The new generation have just known them thanks to Likit Rak. No need to talk about China where LR is #1 in Weibo, Nadech and Yaya fans increase a lot in Doki Tencent. People are crying about what they will do during their monday / tuesday now haha. If only there were 14 or 15episodes hahaha.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I did it 3 4 days ago, i even filled that list with all emails address i have :p
Hahhahahah that's the way! This petition is really to gauge interest which it's a no brainer there's a shit ton but the amount of numbers like @sasuke06 mentioned is crucial too because they're probably printing in a certain type of increments... like if there are 1610 orders they might print 1650 so there's not too many extras... it's not like even some people who are actually interested knows about this list because it's all fan run... had Anne who has milions of followers or her company ig uploaded this list, they'd most likely get a higher number coz people didn't even know about the photobook but they want it in hindsight...