[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Alright they need to post the ratings for ep2 soon lol cuz I’m most anxious about that since it debuted so high, highest debut of the year. I read most Lakorn only debut around 3s or 4s, some even at 2s lol Hurry up ratings officer! Lol

Still have not watch ep2 besides the bits and pieces lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh so he knew it was san's dad hmmm so i wonder how he will make anchan convinced that he was doing his job i wonder if anchan knew her father was a drug dealer

and this is me every time i see san's psycho scene

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
now i just need to understand why gun married kodmai if he was in love with anchan ? i get his father was against them but i want to know how he end up marrying kodmai ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think i will go ahead and watch raw eomtions of ep2 and the understanding will come later cause for sure watching with sub can't 100% capture the moment :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"you were once my happiness you were once my heart you were my first real love you were my future"

and then come the family when they refuse what your heart choose *sigh*

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohh i love this eyes connection this feeling those emotion he so in pain inside he still love her but she hates him , i don't know what is the word he said that made her eyes for a friction of a second soften up surprised and felt it aaaaa

"and now you are my pain my sadness my broken heart my hate my lost past"

Last edited:

xodxo

Still feeling so bad for Gun, it’s him against the whole mobs and San! But gosh, I don’t know what the previous Anchan was like but this Anchan is bloody begrudging Gun for littlest shits. Blaming him for everything? Wtf?!? Gun needs to be stronger cuz every time he gets beat up, I’m feeling like jumping in and fighting for him!! Lol :p

This episode makes me want to hammer the Rachasee family; they’re so corrupted!:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

twister02

M♥K
now i just need to understand why gun married kodmai if he was in love with anchan ? i get his father was against them but i want to know how he end up marrying kodmai ?
It seems that his father doesn't even like Anchan and San's family. Maybe there was already a rumor of them being corrupt and drug dealers. I think his father arrange the marriage of Gun to Dokmai based on what they've talked in Episode 2 after the dance scene. I heard Dokmai's name and Anchan's reaction was pretty shocked. This is just a conclusion tho. Still waiting for subs :)

twister02

M♥K
Still feeling so bad for Gun, it’s him against the whole mobs and San! But gosh, I don’t know what the previous Anchan was like but this Anchan is bloody begrudging Gun for littlest shits. Blaming him for everything? Wtf?!? Gun needs to be stronger cuz every time he gets beat up, I’m feeling like jumping in and fighting for him!! Lol :p

This episode makes me want to hammer the Rachasee family; they’re so corrupted!:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:
Gun promised to love her but married another girl :lol: plus the fact she's been in love with him even not seeing him for more than 5 years :fighting3:
Girls will always be girls :risas3:

xodxo

Gun promised to love her but married another girl
He was arranged to marry Dokmai out of duty, it’s not his fault. Since he got framed and sent to jail, he never had time to explain bc too much corruption from Rachasee family. Then he came back to a bloody mess lol Poor Gun :celebrate16:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the gifs :).

I wouder how Gun and Anchan get back together, because right now she hates him, but also loves him so much still.

twister02

M♥K
Just wanted a clarification about who can hurt Gun and San because of their magic tattoos. Does this mean that no one can harm them unless the two of them harm each other?
Based on the episode last night, seems like Gun was hurt when he was shot by San's men or just because of the impact of the bullet and it will just heal? :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Just wanted a clarification about who can hurt Gun and San because of their magic tattoos. Does this mean that no one can harm them unless the two of them harm each other?
Based on the episode last night, seems like Gun was hurt when he was shot by San's men or just because of the impact of the bullet and it will just heal? :lol:
They can still get hurt, I just think that they won't die as easily from someone else. I think it is like fate will give them goodluck as long as they don't stand in one another ways and do bad things. Basically permanent goodluck as long as you are good or don't kill each other lol.

Is this from the original? Pretty much the same with this version if that's the case.
It is the synopsis for this version that manager posted. Some of it may not be accurate because I find that they change things often lol.

twister02

M♥K
They can still get hurt, I just think that they won't die as easily from someone else. I think it is like fate will give them goodluck as long as they don't stand in one another ways and do bad things. Basically permanent goodluck as long as you are good or don't kill each other lol.

It is the synopsis for this version that manager posted. Some of it may not be accurate because I find that they change things often lol.
Thank you for the summary and the explanation. :lol: I thought they will be invincible like Superman or some superheroes :roflmao: unless the two of them kill each other.