[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my heart such a sad thing to me cause i know this gonna be their last lkakorn before yeaaars from now and *sigh* why it has to be an action lakorn i'm talking like this not because they are dating in real life but because truly for me they are my ultimate favorite pair on screen in thailand or outside they just have what entertain me and makes my heart happy watching them they are like a beautiful dream that i want to keep seeing forever sorry here being over the top but i don't care i share what i feel from the heart :icon12: at least i can be thankful that this love story is deeper than the others and there is a lot of emotion i will live it with them a

Gun & Anchan

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I am still watching on Part 3. watching in between shows so it will take me a while.

yes you understood it right
Okay, aww poor Gun :(:sad6:.

thinking about it i think next time they ask them what the lakorn is they should say
"revenge superpower hero and has an anime superhero style"
why because the two main guys they are not affected by the bulls shoot on them their skin become like iron after the spell of the master they later form a gang to fight the black spirit guy in the gang there is the good guy (mark) heart broken strong and fierce and then there the flirty one (alex) love to be playful and will surprise when he fight the third is the comedy guy doctor who fight but with a comedy way (kong) and then the girl who has a crush the good guy and want to be in his side so she learn to fight with him and there is the first love girl who can't be with good guy cause she is under the control of the evil guy

that is how i see this lakorn from now on the only part that interest me is the love story and the pain of the poor loved girl i want to know why he married another woman before he went to jail and why how she will forgive him and be in love again
Yea you are right, because Gun got shot but it don't hurt him, I can't wait to see how they fall in love again.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
my heart such a sad thing to me cause i know this gonna be their last lkakorn before yeaaars from now and *sigh* why it has to be an action lakorn i'm talking like this not because they are dating in real life but because truly for me they are my ultimate favorite pair on screen in thailand or outside they just have what entertain me and makes my heart happy watching them they are like a beautiful dream that i want to keep seeing forever sorry here being over the top but i don't care i share what i feel from the heart :icon12: at least i can be thankful that this love story is deeper than the others and there is a lot of emotion i will live it with them a

Gun & Anchan

Yea I agree hun, but yea I can't wait to see more of Gun & Anchan's story:icon12: But I do love action as well so I don't mind.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m on part 3 too but oh boy— why do I feel so bad for Gun? I don’t remember if Por’s Gun had to endure this much hardship lol I never watch ch7 version

But poor Gun baby, lol, such a sad/hardship life!! But Got is doing very well! He’s one cold-blooded soul so far! I already find him so contradicting! He’s angry that Gun accidentally killed his father when his dad is a fking drug lord/criminal. But he killed Gun’s father who’s completely innocent. Wtf?!? He sure doesn’t have any good in him! Bloody monster! Lol

But Got is doing very well! Evil and crazy cruel, but his acting is very good!

Mark is doing okay so far as Gun, lol, but I am not fully satisfied with his fight scenes. He’s such a softie even when fighting the bad guys! Gosh— if this was real life, he would be dead already if being such a softie. lol

xodxo

Hahahah I hope people are finding the humors I’m finding lmaooo when Alex was fighting the bad guys at their restaurant, Kaos Dad was like “woahhhhhh Bruce Lee” roflmao!!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
OMG that why Gun(ex best friend hates him The main bad guy) Gun shot his dad by accident?.

Oh no ex-friends see each other again(they are fighting).

OMG Gun's ex-friend set Gun up, he killed a girl knocked Gun out and planted a gun on him that is why Gun went to jail. OMG he got shot at but he is okay they can't hurt him(because of a spell).

OMG he goes to see Anchan ahh, they meet again:icon12:.

OMG wow that promo :(.

xodxo

Lol @MKfan132 yes, pretty much. San Rachasee (Got’s character) begrudges Gun cuz Gun shoot/killed his dad only after the Dad was trying to kill Gun and the other officers. San’s Dad is a criminal and a drug lord, so Gun as a police officer has to prosecute him anyway. But San— being the cold blooded turd he is, he revenges Gun out of jealousy. Honestly, the things he did to Gun was 10x worst than what Gun did to him! He killed Gun’s dad, raped Gun’s wife, forced her to be a prostitute to him, he’s going after Gun’s underaged sister, and now holding Gun’s whole family as prisoners. He’s beyond evil! He basically owns that whole village as the dictator of Rachasee town.:fighting3:

There’s no moral and reason for San to get so evil? He’s just innately evil or something. How stupid!
~~

And this scene! I quite like it! Dokmai (Gun’s wife) is actually pretty smart and fair. I thought she was going to be a dumb character but she’s actually really smart. She even stood up to San hence which lead to a beat down! I like what she said to San, “Your Dad died bc Gun was doing his job, but Gun’s Dad died because of your foolishness/dumbass/corruption (ความเลวของนาย).
C42C0ED1-0568-425B-862E-FF15DAEC29A0.jpeg EC219DDE-30B6-4689-83EC-F26E23085387.jpeg A2680508-8C5D-489C-80DD-24F2C1ADA0F1.jpeg
F44C5A69-730F-4296-8C95-8A4689ACD890.jpeg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
san is such a pain character for me to watch i don't like too extreme crazy character so i really couldn't bear watching his psycho scene but for people who love dark character san is their need for me i dislike irrational character the most

anyway overall it had good pace it was a pure introduction and put the basis of the story so they can develop from there so i will just go with the flow of course i'm talking about anchan and gun part of the story for me

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Lol @MKfan132 yes, pretty much. San Rachasee (Got’s character) begrudges Gun cuz Gun shoot/killed his dad only after the Dad was trying to kill Gun and the other officers. San’s Dad is a criminal and a drug lord, so Gun as a police officer has to prosecute him anyway. But San— being the cold blooded turd he is, he revenges Gun out of jealousy. Honestly, the things he did to Gun was 10x worst than what Gun did to him! He killed Gun’s dad, raped Gun’s wife, forced her to be a prostitute to him, he’s going after Gun’s underaged sister, and now holding Gun’s whole family as prisoners. He’s beyond evil! He basically owns that whole village as the dictator of Rachasee town.:fighting3:

There’s no moral and reason for San to get so evil? He’s just innately evil or something. How stupid!
~~

And this scene! I quite like it! Dokmai (Gun’s wife) is actually pretty smart and fair. I thought she was going to be a dumb character but she’s actually really smart. She even stood up to San hence which lead to a beat down! I like what she said to San, “Your Dad died bc Gun was doing his job, but Gun’s Dad died because of your foolishness/dumbass/corruption (ความเลวของนาย).
View attachment 12506 View attachment 12507 View attachment 12509
View attachment 12508
Okay that is wow, I don't like San at all. Thanks for the info.

xodxo

Alright another highlight from me lol :p

Gun is finally kicking San’s ass but once again due to Gun’s soft nature, he got tricked and attacked right back by San. :fighting3:
8927EFCD-B3BA-4517-BA20-F5CD243A4025.jpeg 1E9ED12E-6E67-483A-97EA-EA6B20AE9D66.jpeg 7F5A6D8C-4EA8-48E4-8921-1E640DCDBDDD.jpeg 6C17985E-70AD-4493-AD1E-ABB1FDF58AA5.jpeg 78F729EA-95E0-466E-85C6-9879BD158227.jpeg 58F88C44-F2FF-41D2-83F5-319D1869BA1C.jpeg

Hm, so maybe this is a new thing where ch3 is now including all bloopers in their lakorn. But medta putting the opening credit at the end is something new, and weird? Lol anyhow— hopefully tomorrow’s episode will be filled with action pack again! Ep1 was okay, not too much of anything! But I need Gun to kick ass more and be tougher cuz I’m be angry if he gets dragged around by San lol :celebrate16:

xodxo

Good news&cute things lol

KF trending #1 on twitter posted by no other than k’somrak
E2F21684-A98D-4938-B526-CEC2453A04FD.jpeg

And Punjan liked KF post! He’s my second favorite after Mark! I’m glad he liked KF post lol cuz I hope to see him and Mark work together one day hehe :p
16A209A9-F765-4ADF-9C96-7D790BC4F887.jpeg