[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
So the first episode has a lot of action then, I saw from pictures.
yes a loooooooooooooooooooooooooot of action there is only two scene of mark and kim the rest is a full introduction to mark's character story and got's character

so let me say again this is a man lakorn with excellence i thnk i won't watch live tomorrow i will just wait for the upload vdo to ff the action

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
yes a loooooooooooooooooooooooooot of action there is only two scene of mark and kim the rest is a full introduction to mark's character story and got's character

so let me say again this is a man lakorn with excellence i thnk i won't watch live tomorrow i will just wait for the upload vdo to ff the action
Okay hun, I don't mind action :).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thinking about it i think next time they ask them what the lakorn is they should say
"revenge superpower hero and has an anime superhero style"
why because the two main guys they are not affected by the bulls shoot on them their skin become like iron after the spell of the master they later form a gang to fight the black spirit guy in the gang there is the good guy (mark) heart broken strong and fierce and then there the flirty one (alex) love to be playful and will surprise when he fight the third is the comedy guy doctor who fight but with a comedy way (kong) and then the girl who has a crush the good guy and want to be in his side so she learn to fight with him and there is the first love girl who can't be with good guy cause she is under the control of the evil guy

that is how i see this lakorn from now on the only part that interest me is the love story and the pain of the poor loved girl i want to know why he married another woman before he went to jail and why how she will forgive him and be in love again

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Awesome! Finally it’s on. I haven’t tuned in yet lol but gonna go watch ep1 now! Love Mark:love::icon12::naughty2: his muscles are mighty fine, but that face is still so baby lol :p