[CH3] Kom Faek (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Kimmy Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommmggggggggggggggggggg i think i can go through "try not to cry challenge" but not that sure about "try not get mad challeneg" my blood pressure is already start to heat huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really don't want to feel like this but it just more storng than me i'm soooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaadddd and boiling inside
my hands froze from holding tooo much

and of course i shed tears but i was more mad than sad mmmmmaaaaaaaaaad
i wished he saw that anchun witnessed that i wish anchun only give him cold shoulder from now on

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she as no friend to tell them her feeling she has no one to take advice from se has no one to share this with i wish sh had a friend to tell her to get over him to just stop crying for him as if saying is at easy as doing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
really you will not tell her that you slept with anchun that you love anchun really you will choose to hurt anchun to not hurt her ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i need to avoid seeing those posted cause whenever i calm down i see this and my blood boil again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
mk_family_30591326_524813547912486_1074659357863444480_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this episode the entrance was for organd then it's all about tapao/plerng and about the american guy too with a little of san and gun here and there

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
swallow her own pain cause she did it with wellness and she can't change the past
you know that feeling when you get used to the pain that it feels like hurting a dead person inside and just the heart stop feeling anything and tired of everything that's what i see in anchun a woman that get used to tears get usd to the pain a woman that accept she can't redeem her heart and just live wit it