❤ [CH3] Chart Suer Pun Mungkorn (TV Scene): James Ma/Diana Flipo

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
What about with her own boyfriend and Nadech? Who also doesn't have much mature looking?
OMG !! with Mark ? Lol this is not because they are dating I am gonna think they suddendly got s.x appeal onscreen. At best a brother-sister vibe. Same about Nadech. Like I don't feel that "burning stomach" whenever they get skinships or kiss scenes. The eye contacts scenes in her lakorn with Nadech were nothing to write home about. Kim I think would do good with an actor like Andrew or even Great. She had great s.x appeal with Aum A in Thara Himalaya. Mark best onscreen partner so far has been Yaya. Even in Tawan Deurd they were matching. They burnt the screen in Kluen Cheewit.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG !! with Mark ? Lol this is not because they are dating I am gonna think they suddendly got s.x appeal onscreen. At best a brother-sister vibe. Same about Nadech. Like I don't feel that "burning stomach" whenever they get skinships or kiss scenes. The eye contacts scenes in her lakorn with Nadech were nothing to write home about. Kim I think would do good with an actor like Andrew or even Great. She had great s.x appeal with Aum A in Thara Himalaya. Mark best onscreen partner so far has been Yaya. Even in Tawan Deurd they were matching. They burnt the screen in Kluen Cheewit.
I also agree Mark and Yaya match as well because they both have a baby face and they have great chemistry! They were great in Kluen Cheewit. I do like Nadech and Kim though. I thought they had good chemistry but I do see the brother and sister vibes. Plus Kim does look very mature and matches better with older guys.