❤️ Various ET News

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oooh he does look good there! Seems like being away from the limelight unless he's working and promoting has done him good. He's been able to focus just on himself lol might make a surprise wedding announcement one day with how quiet he's even been on social media in the recent years

I think he can play disloyal husband roles type well if given the opportunity or even more bad guy roles. When he was just supporting roles, he's shown decent range, so I know he's capable.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Tewaprom series seems boring to me as of now. I watched some highlight clips here and there but they do not appear particularly interesting to me. Nothing draws me in. To be honest some of the Jutathep series (the one with Great & Preem for example) were a little boring as well but I eventually got into it because of the acting from the casts. I feel like the inclusion of too many kids and how the authors wanted some kids (pra'eks) to be close with each other just seem so forced. I didn't feel that with the Jutatheps because they were brothers, but for the kids? Not sure about that. And no one in the cast stands out for me, their acting is just too stiff compared to their parents'. Also it is funny that Plengkwan and Chai Pee were the youngest in the family, yet they cast Nok and Pol, who are older than the rest of the cast.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@fallenangel12345 I think they almost tried to build too much hype before the series even started but then not doing much once it was actually almost time to air and it was filled with too much newbies while Jutathep boys, they had a nice even mix of experienced actor/actresses with newbies too

Stiffest one was only Bomb while James Jirayu and James Ma were decent for being newbies. Plus none of the storylines are that interesting for this new one for me and again I know they not their mothers, but I'm just not interested in them mixing all with Taewaprom side again

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany yeah the hibernation has been good for Pope, haha. At least he looks rested. By the end of Prom Likit both he and Bella looked so tired that I really pitied both of them. I get the feel that he seems quiet tired of showbiz and lakorns though… from this extreme way he’s staying away from all publicity.

I didn’t really watch Juthathep so maybe I have less anticipation for Tewaprom. But I agree with you there are too many newbies on the cast? It feels like each story doesn’t have a strong person “anchoring” the show. Juthathep seemed to have a better mix of experience and new actors. And I feel like the plot is a bit stretching it. Like @fallenangel12345 said… they’re trying a bit too hard to make the boys so close this time when they are cousins. And the girls are all connected to Tewaprom. Like for me I’ve been so confused why the title is Duangjai Tewaprom but it’s the boys who are pushed into the spotlight haha. I’m only waiting for the later stories for Oom and PP. But I don’t mind waiting till it all ends to watch everything all at once.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mario is cute and hilarious here. :pancarta:
Greeted Pope and asked him to not block him (during the match) and to let him go when they meet. :risas3:

I watched the Ch3 anniversary show and felt a bit sad. Cos the newbies aren’t really known or making an impression with the viewers. Ch3 even invited Mew, Margie and Mew back.

Please Ch3, improve on your scripts so that you can rely less on the actors’ fame to carry your dramas. You’re making same old dramas (romance, revenge, adultery) while most viewers are already turning to shows on streaming services. And where your stars still have international following, you don’t sub your shows and offer them widely to attract those viewers. Mark, Kim, Nadech, Yaya, Taew, James, Mario, Pope, Bella can’t be there forever. And even while you’re there, you’re not giving them scripts that are interesting enough to challenge them.

bit

sarNie Adult
For a bunch of actors their football playing skill is actually good. I really don’t know which is which with all these newbies, seems they all looks the same and so many of them too.

Someone should honestly tell Bella she can’t sing. It’s so tone deaf out of tune. She is a very good actor but she should stay away from singing.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Someone should honestly tell Bella she can’t sing. It’s so tone deaf out of tune. She is a very good actor but she should stay away from singing.
Sigh yes… OMG. Her fans are always “awww she sounds so sweet and angelic” and I’m like.. yeah ok but she really shouldn’t sing. Whoever decides to make her sing is basically just capitalizing on her fan base and her super-diligence to try and do everything. I’m like, Bella, girl… you really don’t have to try so hard at everything. Stick to acting. Last year she even had vocal lessons cos she sang with some artist or band (can’t recall) during an awards show. I watched for a few mins and then had to stop. Her version of Violette Wautier’s song got the PL OST too… I can’t bear to listen. I don’t think she’s tone deaf really but her voice is weak and she can’t hold it to hit the right keys.

The kids are decent at football and yes there are so many of them. At least this year there don’t seem too many of them wearing the same number on the field at once. But I think their issue is they don’t play together a lot? So there’s a lack of cohesion and they look like school kids playing football. I think back in the day when the seniors were still around they were more strict regarding practices so they won’t look so bad during the match. Pope, Phet, Boy were injured and I was sad to see them in pain.

nat12

sarNie Adult

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 Pope is so likeable. I remember back in the day when he was just supporting, he used to have so many playboy rumors lol seeing him actually be playful with his costars and fans always made me believe it a little like he gives off friendly flirt

Mint is always close to Mario and James Ma still which I love! James always takes care of her when she's with him. And seeing Mario and her together, I'll always be bitter about that we didn't get more of them. Maybe we will though in the far future lol since she is freelance and I think she'll always welcome working with Ch. 3 if there is good work

Give me Mint and Pope again too. I really enjoyed his flirt character with her bratty character in that awful cowboy lakorn haha sad that Pope doesn't have any work lined up. Give my man more jobs!

If only I knew thai lol I would be writing scripts and giving ideas left she right for my favorite and dream pairings. Lol

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
@WeirFany those rumors are always there. He says people can say whatever about him and he doesn’t care. But I wonder if that’s part of the reason that he’s become even more private. Because before he already didn’t update his IG often but since his last scandal he does it even more rarely. He used to say if there’s nothing or no work to announce he’ll be quiet, but for PL last year he’s even more quiet.

In reality I think he’s quite shy/reserved? He’s not extroverted. His fan base is really huge though. If his fan sections at the stadium were combined I think they can rival the size of Gulf’s fan section. Ch3 is very aware of that… that’s why they feature him a lot although he just wants to disappear. :pancarta:

If only I knew thai lol I would be writing scripts and giving ideas left she right for my favorite and dream pairings. Lol
Tell me about it. I’ll be writing more interesting scripts too. Crime stories. Dramas set in a school. Drama set in a hospital. Drama set in an office. Why are Ch3 dramas just stories regarding revenge/romance/adultery?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@nat12 maybe he's just friendly with ppl be like and is close to then? I've seen him in bts of dramas back in the day and he's always so loud and playful. Maybe he's become more calm with age haha

nat12

sarNie Adult
@nat12 maybe he's just friendly with ppl be like and is close to then? I've seen him in bts of dramas back in the day and he's always so loud and playful. Maybe he's become more calm with age haha
Haha he’s definitely calmer now. Definitely he’s friendly only with people he likes and are close to. I think he’s also very conscious of cameras on set? Like he stays away from social media and so he’s very careful to avoid all those BTS cams on set. So they don’t have too much BTS clips of him for social media.

bit

sarNie Adult
Looks like ppl are speculating Janie bc they haven't been seen together much even on social media like they used to be
That cross my mind too, like last year they already got rumours that the husband has packed and left the house. They only seeing each other for their kid, but Jannie refute that rumour

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
That cross my mind too, like last year they already got rumours that the husband has packed and left the house. They only seeing each other for their kid, but Jannie refute that rumour
I think she fits the bill the most too. I was going to mention that they've been having separation rumors for awhile now but she's been denying it, saying its just an aesthetic choice to not show up on each other's IG anymore lol if it is them, at least, we can assume they're co-parenting well or else it probably would be more noisy in the news. Don't think his side has ever said anything either. I always thought it was weird that they went from literally always being on each other's IG, then her saying she wants to keep their daughter off social media but if seems like she's been featuring her daughter minus the husband

Motherhood has been good to Janie though. Feels like she had such a up and down image bc of how messy her personal life has always been but having a child really helped her clean up her act, staying quieter and out of the news.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I agree that Mint's outfit is nice and I also Ike Yaya's outfit too. As for the performances, I enjoyed Bow & Alek's performance the most. Their song was catchy & Bow has a nice voice. I like their version of the song more than the original too.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bow can really sing though. That’s why her song did so well a couple of years ago.

The girls’ outfit are ok but I can’t believe Ch3 recycled past outfits for the Tewaprom girls. On Twitter there were people commenting on Ch3’s reduced budget for events, hah.

Also, was Nychaa at the event? I didn’t recall seeing her.

@bit @WeirFany I think reporters did ask Janie about the rumours before. But she shut them down in her usual fierce way. So they didn’t dare ask further.