❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Mint’s contract with Ch3 has ended. She’s freelance, but will still work with Ch3 for suitable roles.

Jiranee reunites. Bella and James will start working on a new drama soon. Apparently it’s a romantic comedy. I hope it’s a good drama.

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
Mint’s contract with Ch3 has ended. She’s freelance, but will still work with Ch3 for suitable roles.

Jiranee reunites. Bella and James will start working on a new drama soon. Apparently it’s a romantic comedy. I hope it’s a good drama.
I thought she was one that would leave.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Club Friday has lost a significant amount of viewers over the year. When they were at season 9 or 10 some stories can get up to 4 million views. Now their latest story can't even get pass 100K views on Youtube. The reason is obvious as they focus around cheating, slapping and shit, which would bore the viewers extremely quick. Cant really blame them for that since the more "wholesome" stories (like the one with Rome and that girl who got AIDS in season 11) never blew up (I think it only hovers around 150K, which is weak.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I first watched a random Club Friday episode before I knew about the concept of the show. 100% regret. It’s so depressing! Why would people want to watch episodes, and then seasons of this?

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it is because they are based on real events and are dramatized. Many people can relate to the stories esp cheating. The way the characters curse, bxtchslap and taunt each other is satisfying because such situations are very less likely to happen in real life. However, that satisfaction is short-lived and it will get repetitive real quick. Look how CHANGE is successful with Krachao Seeda but flops miserably with Dong Dok Mai

bit

sarNie Adult
OneHD original series trailer looks promising, hope it doesn’t die just like their other series, good trailer, uninteresting drama

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yay to Mint being free!

Even though, I don't think she's in demand acting wise bc she has limited her schedule and work load for so long that newer actresses around her age has come and gone, gaining equal or more demand that her with more eagerness to work. Brands do like working with her though and they love her as event and clothing model bc she's so slender and long.

I think it's definitely business first and acting second for her. Ch 3 has put her on the bottom pole for a long time, they don't care to promote her popular dramas--nor do they care to take advantage of the popular pairings that she ends up doing well with.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hmm Vill is dating Mack now? How and when did that happen? Swear it was just only announced not long ago that her and Jes broke up.

I don't think there's a timeline in how long it takes to move on but I will say still, I can't help but noticed that she has been jumping from serious relationships to serious relationships quite easily. Part of me can't help but wonder why it is that she seems to struggle with being single and alone for a long duration of time.

Nong Thana was 2015-2018
Jes was 2019-2023
Mack is now 2024-TBD lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa, that makes Vill look bad. Jes and Vill broke up over half a year ago and from what I remember, she and Nong broke up at least half a year to a year too before she moved on with Jes. That's actually very normal especially her age. She's in her mid-30's now. Based on your timeline which may or may not be accurate, Vill seems to be a serial dater. She dates for a long time and has marriage in mind but things just don't work out for one reason or another. I wouldn't go as far as to say there's a problem with her. But Mack? It's not going to last. He's a cheater.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Whoa, that makes Vill look bad. Jes and Vill broke up over half a year ago and from what I remember, she and Nong broke up at least half a year to a year too before she moved on with Jes. That's actually very normal especially her age. She's in her mid-30's now. Based on your timeline which may or may not be accurate, Vill seems to be a serial dater. She dates for a long time and has marriage in mind but things just don't work out for one reason or another. I wouldn't go as far as to say there's a problem with her. But Mack? It's not going to last. He's a cheater.
Lol I didn't mean to make her look bad, not suggesting she was cheating if that was what you meant. They even said there was no third hand.

Mack sucks at acting. Yeah I'm thinking she wants to get married and meet the one soon which could explain why she's such a serial dater. But to be with someone who you are saying is a cheater won't help. Who did he cheat on? I never see any news about him

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I actually think the time between splitting with Nong and dating Jes was longer than we think. Her split with Nong just wasn't announced until later. At Vill's age it's normal to move on more quickly. She probably wants to get married soon. I just hope Mac isn't love bombing her. She's full of praises for him, but supposedly he's a cheater? :confused0:

I don't know how I feel about Mint leaving ch3. I had a tiny sliver of hope that she would reunite with Mario and do a lakorn with James Ji but I guess that'll never happen :sad6:. However, there are actors outside of ch3 that I want to see her with too, and she gets sucky scripts from ch3 anyway so...

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Lol I didn't mean to make her look bad, not suggesting she was cheating if that was what you meant. They even said there was no third hand.

Mack sucks at acting. Yeah I'm thinking she wants to get married and meet the one soon which could explain why she's such a serial dater. But to be with someone who you are saying is a cheater won't help. Who did he cheat on? I never see any news about him
Haha, I get it. No worries. I know you weren't trying to do that. You just shared your thoughts based on what you observed.

It was a long time ago, so he may have changed? He was very young and probably still immature then. He once dated Fai. He cheated on her and they broke up. They got back together and then broke up again and never reconciled, as each moved on with other people. They were together for 6 years all together. Fai loved him a lot and put up with a lot too. Like I said again, this was a while ago and purely based on memory. Hahah! Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though, no hard feelings. Fai is now happily married to a non-celebrity who worships her. Hahah. As for Mac, he sort of dated around but at least he's older than Vill and seems like he may be at the age of settling down too. I just looked up his age and he's turning 38 this year? So who knows...if the right one comes along, they may last?! I was too quick to jump the gun in my last comment up there. Sorry. There are plenty of couples who were third parties and ended up in marriage, so who knows. The last time I heard about Mac's dating life was, he was dating a younger girl, so I'm surprised that he's with Vill now, mid-30's? I hope that all this "romantic fluff" they're both throwing on Instagram isn't just for show and no substance or a rebound. I give them my blessings. I genuinely hope they're happy and whichever road they choose would be a long lasting one. ❤

This is Fai, his ex. She's so funny and quite pretty too.

https://mydramalist.com/people/15166-wipakontragoon-natthapatchara

EDIT: Mac broke up with his girlfriend of 3 years last January-February who was 8 years younger than him and an influencer. And yes, some news articles I was reading did say that he cheated on Fai the first time they broke up.

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
don't know how I feel about Mint leaving ch3. I had a tiny sliver of hope that she would reunite with Mario and do a lakorn with James Ji but I guess that'll never happen :sad6:. However, there are actors outside of ch3 that I want to see her with too, and she gets sucky scripts from ch3 anyway so...
My super cynical take is that Ch3 scripts are all round sucky anyway. If the A-listers are getting boring scripts, then there’s really not much hope for those in the mid-range like Mint.

Yeah I'm thinking she wants to get married and meet the one soon which could explain why she's such a serial dater.
It’s like she hasn’t really taken the time to get to know herself and what she really wants out of a relationship before getting into one with another guy.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
It’s like she hasn’t really taken the time to get to know herself and what she really wants out of a relationship before getting into one with another guy.
Yes, perfectly said. I don't think it's bad to be a serial dater, I mean dating a lot and with different ppl is the only way to really find out what you like and don't like in a partner--in order to eventually, find a match who has those non-negotiables you want and need.

But, you can't help but also question if she struggles with being single and alone, if she's needing to be in the company of a relationship so quickly after another, that's all. Haha

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@Liddysopretty hmmmm when you're 38, and always leaves a stink of cheating rumors behind you.... you need to grow up lol exactly how I felt about Weir too. Men and women when you hit a certain age and still stepping out on your committed relationships--youre clearly emotionally stunted and weird af hahaha

But with that said, I will say, it's cute how he made Valentine treats for Vill

nat12

sarNie Adult
But, you can't help but also question if she struggles with being single and alone, if she's needing to be in the company of a relationship so quickly after another, that's all. Haha
I had a girlfriend who was like that and I had exactly that same thought.That girlfriend of mine seem to be jumping into new relationship so soon after ending a previous one that I was like, girl.. what’s your hurry? Maybe take some time to meet more people before committing to someone? But she seemed fixated on needing to marry by a certain age, something I could not understand. To me, I would marry because I found the right guy to marry. Not just settle for a guy just to be married.

Mac is 38? I didn’t realize he’s that old. :confused0:

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
I’m not a fan of Bow’s, but came across this recent video on fb I don’t know what they’re saying in this video, but it seems she’s pretending to be cross eyed and funny about it?

I don’t think anyone wants to be cross eyed lol.