❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sorry to say this to the shippers… but I really don’t see what is so hype about Bright?

anyway have anyone heard any confirmation that Taew might be next not to renew her contract?

As long as it is a BL ship...BL...that is all the psycho (majority) fangirls cares about..storyline/storytelling suck....they don't care as long as it is BL

To me, Bella has always had a mature look. I had a hard time watching her with James in their 1st lakorn.....if it was established as a noona drama sure.....I did try their 2nd lakorn together and loved it

Last edited:

nat12

sarNie Adult
To me, Bella has always had a mature look. I had a hard time watching her with James in their 1st lakorn.....if it was established as a noona drama sure.....I did try their 2nd lakorn together and loved it
Me too. Also James is so baby-faced. Their chemistry is good and both act well so when the script is good it’s watchable.

I think it was here when I remember reading comment the first time she and Pope worked together and people realized their chemistry is so good. It made it look like… when she’s with James she looked like she’s with a boy. But with Pope she looked like she’s with a man. ;)

But generally she looks better with actors who look more mature.

Tomyum

sarNie Egg
Bella has tons of energy. Non stop working even after her 2 dramas this yr. She is with her co star Bright in Hokkaido now on some commercial project.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bella has tons of energy. Non stop working even after her 2 dramas this yr. She is with her co star Bright in Hokkaido now on some commercial project.
1 drama and 1 movie. The Hokkaido trip is a promo trip with fans for the pet food brand that they both endorse. Now she’s in the Netherlands holidaying with friends.

She’s really a workaholic.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Isn’t Mono where P’Aof and his wife moved to? But yeah I saw their planned drama releases and they look quite good. Let’s hope the dramas can meet the expectations.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Isn’t Mono where P’Aof and his wife moved to? But yeah I saw their planned drama releases and they look quite good. Let’s hope the dramas can meet the expectations.

What ch are they going to release it with? True tv?

nat12

sarNie Adult
What ch are they going to release it with? True tv?
Mono itself is a tv channel I think. They have news shows, entertainment gossip shows, dramas, etc. I’ve been seeing news of their dramas a couple of times now but haven’t seen the actual dramas. not sure which online platform they release their dramas on.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mono itself is a tv channel I think. They have news shows, entertainment gossip shows, dramas, etc. I’ve been seeing news of their dramas a couple of times now but haven’t seen the actual dramas. not sure which online platform they release their dramas on.

I know truetv is it's own ch...but they are kind of affiliated with gmmtv/1hd

They are air gmmtv series

bit

sarNie Adult
People are guessing for female it's Taew and Mint, the male side either Mark, Nadech or Pope. I don't see CH3 letting go of Nadech, he is is like their public image. His new movie Tee yod also was under CH3 investment.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Waiting for the day Nadech leave Ch3 and becomes a better actor! He has so much potential wasted at Ch3. Actually not just Nadech, most of the veteran actors/actresses at Ch3. They need to graduate from Ch3.

nat12

sarNie Adult
People are guessing for female it's Taew and Mint, the male side either Mark, Nadech or Pope. I don't see CH3 letting go of Nadech, he is is like their public image. His new movie Tee yod also was under CH3 investment.
Really not surprised about Pope. But if Mark is the one who leaves, I’ll be surprised.

Actually not just Nadech, most of the veteran actors/actresses at Ch3. They need to graduate from Ch3.
They will. Most of them are still there due to contract and loyalty. Technically they can earn more outside of the channel.

Honestly I think Ch3 needs them more than they need the channel. But if the channel is willing to let them go then I guess they are prepared to bear the potential loss. They still have Bella, James Ji & Mario to help pull ratings for a while. Until the Tewaprom kids get established I guess.

Although honestly, considering the mess they have made with recent major drama projects… I have lost whatever little confidence I had in the channel. Not even Bella can help save a sinking ship.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I also think Mint and Taew. Taew has proven her acting chops and ratings as well with some of dramas but her scripts in between those hits are often a hit or miss. I'm sure she can score big and better if she goes freelance.

Mint has been having surprising successes with her recent dramas but Ch. 3 refuses to give her guaranteed good work and promo. She's been wanting a challenge and how that she finished school, you'd think she'd be allowed more work but nothing really is there. I would be upset and disappointed if I was get. Out of Ganglom and Furby gang, she's had the least amount of work with "popular leading male actors" imo. Toey and Alek are still more B-lister leads to me.

Guy wise, I also think Pope or Mark. Pope I still think lacks range in his acting, and Mark has gotten better but he's starting to get typecasted into similar male leading roles with similar personality. So, i think both can def gain more going out of ch.3.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Guy wise, I also think Pope or Mark. Pope I still think lacks range in his acting, and Mark has gotten better but he's starting to get typecasted into similar male leading roles with similar personality. So, i think both can def gain more going out of ch.3.
I think they both are typecast. Pope has tried to break out of his typecast but the audience didn’t respond well. Like in his drama with Chippy. And I could really see him trying in Phrom Likhit but it was a rubbish script that ruined the p’ek character the most. The audience and Ch3 producers just prefer to see him as the warm, gentle p’ek type. That’s his typecast. Mark is also typecast into a different character type.. but he’s also been typecast.

Staying on Ch3 will not help them break out of that mould too. The producers tend to choose to work on the same type of scripts that they have worked on in years. Actors in their 30’s onwards are less suitable for all these scripts that lack substance and simply focus on FIN and jin. But Ch3 only know to make that type of dramas. And they’re still stuck in their p’ek/n’ek/rai stereotypes and hierarchy.

Ch3 work on the same type of scripts they always have, then choose the actors that fit those typecast. So the actors also tend to get the same type of roles. Even if Bella is immensely talented, she’s also typecast in that n’ek with n’rai vibes character. Has anyone not realized that she slaps people in dramas in almost every drama in the last 5 years? That’s basically lakorn stereotype.

The biggest disappointment recently was Phrom Likhit. The scriptwriter basically just said that she added scenes for Great & Namtarn so that they can be outstanding cos they’re at the level or p’ek and n’ek of the channel. So Great’s character can stand out while p’ek is made to look stupid and ineffectual, while Namtarn gets more airtime but in a stupid n’rai role. WTF. This is a renowned scriptwriter saying that without feeling any guilt and thus this is why Thai drama ratings are circling the drain. I don’t expect my male leads to be perfect princes coming to rescue the princess on a white horse all the time. But damn it, how could she ruin the basic story to the point that viewers don’t even feel like rooting for the main couple to get together? In a romance drama about soulmates destined for each other???

I’m sad if Pope and Mark leaves cos that really means I’ll see them less often. Especially Pope. But it’s ok. Better to see them less but they end up being in shows that I want to watch them in.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think they both are typecast. Pope has tried to break out of his typecast but the audience didn’t respond well. Like in his drama with Chippy. And I could really see him trying in Phrom Likhit but it was a rubbish script that ruined the p’ek character the most. The audience and Ch3 producers just prefer to see him as the warm, gentle p’ek type. That’s his typecast. Mark is also typecast into a different character type.. but he’s also been typecast.

Staying on Ch3 will not help them break out of that mould too. The producers tend to choose to work on the same type of scripts that they have worked on in years. Actors in their 30’s onwards are less suitable for all these scripts that lack substance and simply focus on FIN and jin. But Ch3 only know to make that type of dramas. And they’re still stuck in their p’ek/n’ek/rai stereotypes and hierarchy.

Ch3 work on the same type of scripts they always have, then choose the actors that fit those typecast. So the actors also tend to get the same type of roles. Even if Bella is immensely talented, she’s also typecast in that n’ek with n’rai vibes character. Has anyone not realized that she slaps people in dramas in almost every drama in the last 5 years? That’s basically lakorn stereotype.

The biggest disappointment recently was Phrom Likhit. The scriptwriter basically just said that she added scenes for Great & Namtarn so that they can be outstanding cos they’re at the level or p’ek and n’ek of the channel. So Great’s character can stand out while p’ek is made to look stupid and ineffectual, while Namtarn gets more airtime but in a stupid n’rai role. WTF. This is a renowned scriptwriter saying that without feeling any guilt and thus this is why Thai drama ratings are circling the drain. I don’t expect my male leads to be perfect princes coming to rescue the princess on a white horse all the time. But damn it, how could she ruin the basic story to the point that viewers don’t even feel like rooting for the main couple to get together? In a romance drama about soulmates destined for each other???

I’m sad if Pope and Mark leaves cos that really means I’ll see them less often. Especially Pope. But it’s ok. Better to see them less but they end up being in shows that I want to watch them in.
What happened with PL? They didn't receive good feedback? I didn't watch PL but did watched BS.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I think the most diverse roles were given to Nadech. Most roles he's given are different characters. All other actors on Ch3 are typecast.

nat12

sarNie Adult
What happened with PL? They didn't receive good feedback? I didn't watch PL but did watched BS.
The script was horrible. It’s Ch3’s highest-rated drama this year but audience feedback (especially on Twitter) was largely negative. Made Pope & Bella to act in multiple characters basically to capitalise on their koojin hype. Pra nang romance didn’t make sense, and their plot deviated from the novel. Basically script, direction and editing were poor. And this for a drama that had so much investment and support behind it, and fans have been waiting years for.