❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Adult
Green went on a talk show and she talked in depth about her breakup with Thanwa. She will also be off to Korea studying for three months.

There was no third party involved, they had many differences. For example, she likes to take pics while he doesn't, so eventually she gets her friends or hires a photographer to take her pics instead. But that also meant they spent less time together since her Instagram pics take a long time to shoot.

In the beginning, she followed everything that he said. But in time, she wanted to be herself, and that meant going against what he wanted. She will do things her way, and he felt unable to communicate with her. So they would often give each other the cold treatment, and because they're both so busy, it meant seeing less of each other.

But the main reason they broke up is because Thanwa is unhappy. Green says that from her pov, maybe it would seem selfish, but if a man is willing to wait for her, and be understanding of her then he is the right person. But she felt that it would be too selfish of her to say out loud that she wants him to wait for her until she pays off her dad's debt (50 million baht!!) and to finish taking care of her mom. They never talked about marriage or children, but she was willing to continue the relationship if there were no problems.

But the main thing is Thanwa was unhappy in the relationship, Green couldn't give him what he wanted. She tried her best to adjust but he was still unhappy, what more could she do? The most hurtful thing was Thanwa went to Green's mom to say that he wants their relationship back to being just friends. She understands him since he went to her mom before they began dating so it's natural that he talked to her mom when they break up. They broke up through the phone because he was on set at the time, but he told her mom first before he called her, and then told her through the phone call that he's already told her mom about the break up. She was sobbing once the phone call ended. Initially she didn't want to announce the break up on Instagram, but Thanwa said it's to respect the people that come after (aka their future bf/gf), so she agreed to it.

Geez, eight years and you can't even tell someone to their face that it's over. Even worst is letting their mom know first, what the heck.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Are they thinking she's getting back with her ex hb?
I don’t think they’re thinking that. It sounds like these netizens being extra nosy and thinking that it’s “insensitive” for Aff to post pix of her with Songkran’s family when Matt & him just broke up. Which is nonsense cos what has she got to do with their breakup? And her daughter is still the granddaughter of that family so she has a right to bring her to meet them.

Seriously, people have the right to think whatever they want. But they shouldn’t bother others with them.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Geez, eight years and you can't even tell someone to their face that it's over. Even worst is letting their mom know first, what the heck.
That’s not fair of him but to be fair I think both of them were not communicating with each other enough after a certain point. I don’t think they were able to understand each other’s perspectives exactly. I don’t think Thanwa understood how Green felt that she would be burdening him so maybe he viewed her reluctance to move on to progress in her relationship as she’s not invested enough in the relationship. OTOH, Green would feel like he’s not understanding her and therefore feel like he’s not the right person for her and I believe she wasn’t completely honest about her thoughts and feelings with him too. They didn’t talk out their thoughts and differences, which is necessary if they’re such different people. They just let the differences fester and resentment then builds. In the end they just grow apart.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, what a jerk move...How can he make time to meet up with the mom and speak about the break up while he can't even face her to break up? He can't be THAT busy. If he truly loved her during the relationship, he would man up and admit his failure in person. It doesn't matter if they lost connection in the last few years of the relationship, they were together for 8 years, that's almost a decade wasted on a break up phone call. It just shows he has no respect for her. Only young couples or booty calls break up over the phone. I hope Green finds her true love.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I don’t think they’re thinking that. It sounds like these netizens being extra nosy and thinking that it’s “insensitive” for Aff to post pix of her with Songkran’s family when Matt & him just broke up. Which is nonsense cos what has she got to do with their breakup? And her daughter is still the granddaughter of that family so she has a right to bring her to meet them.

Seriously, people have the right to think whatever they want. But they shouldn’t bother others with them.
Oh ic. Seriously that's some ridiculous thinking.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol, netizens are a funny bunch. They went after Matt when she initially got with Songkran because they were accusing her of breaking up a marriage. And now that they broke up, all of a sudden some are defending Matt in a way because of a picture hahaha...never thought I would see the day.

That's why these celebrities should live a 'I don't care life'. No way you can please everyone so might as well please no one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Eight years relationship is a very long time...that's longer than most marriages. I think no matter how busy you are, he should have given time to Green and break up in person. Eight years would at least afford her that much. I don't know how I would feel if a man goes to my mom and informed her about my break up. The courting is a total different story. A break up isn't love and it's more final with heartache attached, I feel it should be just between the two people involved.

When you are in a relationship never ever lose yourself because once you find yourself again, it is likely over. Honestly, there isn't an equal in a relationship, one person usually has a bit of leverage, but it should never get to the point where the other person becomes a shadow. No relationship of that kind will survive.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ice is a sad tale of it's never enough. She was so pretty in her earlier days. Her movie with Sunny was her best look, at least to me. I think once she started, she just couldn't stop. And usually with these correction surgeries that's how it goes. She will never get her face back and regrets must be overwhelming her. At this point, she has to stop touching her face...can't go back and change but at least don't go forward and continue on correcting it.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Lol, netizens are a funny bunch. They went after Matt when she initially got with Songkran because they were accusing her of breaking up a marriage. And now that they broke up, all of a sudden some are defending Matt in a way because of a picture hahaha...never thought I would see the day.

That's why these celebrities should live a 'I don't care life'. No way you can please everyone so might as well please no one.
Lol I think the Matt haters and defenders are different groups of people. But I thought both groups are ridiculous to some extent - those who accused Matt of breaking up his marriage, and this group that’s hating on Aff. Seriously, Aff’s daughter went to spend time with her grandparents. Is the child supposed to drive herself to the venue? Obviously Aff accompanies her. I’m certain that family knows it’s Songkran who’s not that reliable.

Yeah I think celebs should live in a way where they aren’t paralyzed by public opinion. I mean, as long as you’re not breaking the law and intentionally harming others and yourself.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think GDH recently released a montage of clips from their biggest hit movies or whatever. Ice was in a few of of their movies so I could see from those shots how her face changed through the years and it was quite.. drastic. Just from her movies with Ter to her movie with Sunny, the changes were very obvious. And I agree, in the movie with Sunny she had her best look. She was already pretty before but in that movie with Sunny I could tell what she was aiming for with all the changes - she wanted to look good but have a distinctive face.

But the thing is our face will change anyway as we age, and corrective surgery makes it worse because you constantly need to correct/adjust it. After a while you lose sight of what your face is like and what you were aiming for.

Ggubgib is another one whose face has changed drastically. She looks very good but I keep thinking there will be consequences to that in the future.

rae

sarNie Adult
Ice Preechaya and her mom went on Num's show for an interview on what happened. She said it was a careless mistake, she ordered the cyanide online after thinking that it could help her get rid of the snake problem at home. But when she got the package, she was shocked because the bottle looked exactly like the one on the news (recently Thailand has a serial killer using cyanide to kill 14 people so it's been headline news) so she didn't dare use it or to throw it away. She also addressed that yes, she has depression, but she doesn't have any thoughts of self harm. Some netizens were linking the cyanide to the death of her ex-manager so it made her feel very uncomfortable and upset because she respected her ex-manager a lot and it's the first time she bought cyanide. She says that she made a very foolish mistake and she is willing to take responsibility for it, and hope that she is an example for others on what not to do.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

They are insinuating that she is trying to get back together with him or something

nat12

sarNie Adult
They are insinuating that she is trying to get back together with him or something
They are being nonsensical and just looking for trouble for everyone, in my opinion.

She says that she made a very foolish mistake and she is willing to take responsibility for it, and hope that she is an example for others on what not to do.
I also struggle with depression from time to time and I empathize with Ice. It’s difficult to make good decisions when you’re in the midst of a depressive episode. I hope this situation gets resolved well and Ice also gets the support that she needs.

rae

sarNie Adult
Nine and Baifern have made things official. They are dating now and calling each other bf and gf.

Also, Prang put a story up on Instagram of Olivia Rodrigo's song Traitor, and specifically highlighted the lyrics "I kept quiet so I could keep you". People are guessing that she's talking about Twopee.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
They can give her a script that mimics her life...that would be interesting. Not the conventional n'ek. But a messy one lol
Lol I feel like she rarely plays the conventional n'ek ever. She's typically the fiesty and problematic n'ek.
I feel most n'eks find it easier to act as someone calm, kind, or funny and etc-- but she's had a good chunk of roles where she's mean, selfish, bratty, and messy who ends with a leading man who "shows her the way" since he's so calm and etc

Good for her for leaving that relationship. I always loved her personality even if ppl found it problematic after she got with SK. With that said, I think the rebound ran its course but they remained together for the sake of image. Like they went thru so much hate to stand by their relationship, she basically lost her career as a response even though she was no mistress... so they stuck together so he can attempt to shed his cheater bad boy image and maybe she received a business investment and good relations with a rich family now haha