❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
Who is Bright? Is he the guy that sang with Yaya during the ch3 soccer event?
I want to live in your universe where you don’t know who Bright Vachiravit is. LOL

I don’t hate him. It’s just I know that he gets to be paired with Yaya and Bella just because he has a huge fanbase. Same as Gulf, the guy who was with Yaya at the soccer event. Huge fan base. And they got their fans from the success of BL dramas.

@neenavaj I really don’t think Ch3 has an agenda about not pairing Bella & Nadech together. It’s the producers that did not request them specifically for projects and their schedules not matching. NY ended up in so many dramas together because producers specifically requested them together when they were the hottest pairing on the scene, and their schedules were packed for years due to that. Meanwhile if you look at Bella’s last 4-5 dramas, I cannot picture Nadech being her p’ek in any of those.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I want to live in your universe where you don’t know who Bright Vachiravit is. LOL

I don’t hate him. It’s just I know that he gets to be paired with Yaya and Bella just because he has a huge fanbase. Same as Gulf, the guy who was with Yaya at the soccer event. Huge fan base. And they got their fans from the success of BL dramas.

@neenavaj I really don’t think Ch3 has an agenda about not pairing Bella & Nadech together. It’s the producers that did not request them specifically for projects and their schedules not matching. NY ended up in so many dramas together because producers specifically requested them together when they were the hottest pairing on the scene, and their schedules were packed for years due to that. Meanwhile if you look at Bella’s last 4-5 dramas, I cannot picture Nadech being her p’ek in any of those.
Haha... I know alot of the older actors but I haven't been following the newer actors. I hardly watch Thai lakorns nowadays. I only follow my favorite so that's why idk who he is.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Okay I just search for him but umm... He is not my cup of tea in pics. Maybe in lakorns he might be better. I'd rather see Thor or James again with Ya.

Sacred

among...
From what i saw (at least from ppl that i follow), for Matt, there are many ppl who think the same way like you too. They didn't ruled out the possibility that she might be given a role as a second n'ek or n'rai. But ppl still hoping she could make a comeback as a main lead. So, generally ppl are happy that she break up with her bf and even say that now they can comfortably start to watch her drama again. It just ppl thinking positively for her.
If Matt will be Ann’s new n’ek, I might give credit to Aum’s ex. Joking.:pancarta:
And for Thor, i think ppl line of thought:
1) It is similar with Bright. Bright also said in the interview that he would love to work with Yaya etc. And not even a month later, they announced a movie + even showing the teaser.
2) This is might be wrong, but the rumors of Thor Yaya also happen because they both went for meeting on ch3 building on the same day. Thats all. So their fanclub do all these speculations. But like we already said, many possibility is there.
I didn't know that Thor has gone to the ch3 building the same day. Now, this is interesting.
Personally, I had never been Thor's fan. His acting for me was either too shy or over the place. But in his latest works he seems to grow in acting abilities. Now I'm not against Thor-Yaya project like before.
And lastly, regarding Ae, i dont think it was that deep. Ppl are overestimate his power and influenced in actors work. I think they are mature enough to separate between work and personal matter. And even more other ch3 actors got nothing to do with Bella past personal relationship.
Am I missed something? What the beef between Ae and Bella?
I think Ae has less influence on the industry now compared to before. Bella and Nadech positions in the industry are much bigger now compared to when they were under him. I’m sure there are industry insiders who still have some deference to Ae, but I think his influence would be more indirect — limited to gossip/rumors/social media stuff the way the Aum-Matt saga took place. Whether or not Nadech will work with Bella would depend on producers choose to bring them together, and whether each of them would be willing to work with each other. And on that latter part, both of them are professional enough to put aside differences and work together.
About Ae, it is an old joke how Bella and her "new face" left him. It's water under the bridge now. But all this Weir story ended not long ago. Don't know what Ae is thinking about it, but he definitely was a part of it from the start long time ago.
Maybe Ae don't care or he can be cranky but it is not about his influence, it is about Nadech who respects him to some extent. But to some extent.
So, at the end of the day I don't think anyone would be unprofessional and against proper Na-Bella project. Honestly, I can't imagine, if Nadech would take a new lakorn now, with whom he could play besides Bella?
Against NB:
- It would be very expensive (around NY cost)
- It would take a time to create script for them (well, if you want quality)
- Ch3 would want a big lakorn with them, maybe not gigantic but big; need money again
The hype about Bright and Yaya...I will never understand...Bella and Nadech, idk how many times I have been begging to see these two. Ch3 just hates the idea I guess but I think they will be bankable. The days of Nadech and Yaya onscreen clearly died down since Lai Kinnaree and I think Bella is the only actress on Ch3 who will match Nadech. Damn you, Ch3.
I can understand hype about Bright-Yaya, but can't about Gulf-Yaya.:nut: Not a fan of both guys.

Oh, don't start with Lai Kinnaree. It was a such bad way to "end" NY onscreen appearance together. Never liked ActArt, but even I haven't expected that they could bring a life on screen all of this ugly jokes that people made about typical lakorn of this camp and how to make it even worse.

Sacred

among...
Lai Kinnaree was such a disappointment, ugh
It’s sad that NY after more than 10 yrs onscreen doesn’t have memorable lakorn together :sad6:
Game Rai Game Rak was memorable. Or even 4HHKK. But it was too long ago, when NY only started.
Now people usually tend to talk only about new wave lakorns that once in a blue moon got quality and ratings. Well, script is a key. And you always want to cry when remember that NY didn’t get a prominent script in a new era. And don't mind ratings.:(

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
Game Rai Game Rak was memorable. Or even 4HHKK. But it was too long ago, when NY only started.
Now people usually tend to talk only about new wave lakorns that once in a blue moon got quality and ratings. Well, script is a key. And you always want to cry when remember that NY didn’t get a prominent script in a new era. And don't mind ratings.:(
GRGR was not my cup of tea, 4hjhkk was cute but kinda messy. I like them in Rising Sun series more, they had beautiful relationship there although lakorn was sucky itself lol

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Lai Kinnaree was such a disappointment, ugh
It’s sad that NY after more than 10 yrs onscreen doesn’t have memorable lakorn together :sad6:
I thought Duang Jai Akkanee, Game Rai Game Rak, were actually very good lakorns. Those were really the only NY lakorns that deserved the hype. In my opinion, besides Bella/Pope, NY is still one of the most bankable and best looking onscreen couples. I can see why producers keep wanting them to pair up. Besides, their fandom is huge. I blame it on a good script and direction for not being able to recreate NY's onscreen romances. People are more interested in their personal relationship as well now so seeing them onscreen now does not seem as amazing as their real life romance.

On another note, I feel Nadech is getting older and has found interest in other business ventures. I think he's known from the beginning that being a celebrity is never forever and there will always be new talents in the industry. He's allowing these new talents to take over. I'm surprised big fashion brands like Prada, Dior etc has not approached him. He's seems to promote domestic brands vs international brands. I appreciate him for this, while EVERYONE's going to Prada, Dior, Chanel, LV gigs, Nadech is not and he's one of the hugest celebrities in Thailand.

nat12

sarNie Adult
If Matt will be Ann’s new n’ek, I might give credit to Aum’s ex. Joking.:pancarta:
LOL He posted a story about Matt’s MV appearance and the gossip pages have already noticed that.

About Ae, it is an old joke how Bella and her "new face" left him. It's water under the bridge now. But all this Weir story ended not long ago. Don't know what Ae is thinking about it, but he definitely was a part of it from the start long time ago.
Maybe Ae don't care or he can be cranky but it is not about his influence, it is about Nadech who respects him to some extent. But to some extent.
Oh… that old story. It reappeared again as a blind item last year out of nowhere in the midst of Weir announcing his marriage. Which I thought was a bit mean towards Bella. But personally how would Ae being affected by Weir-Bella being over? W himself married another woman and had a baby less than a year of Bella announcing their breakup.

But oh yes, you made me realise the cost for NB lakorn would be huge. Also, Bella has quite a good eye for scripts, especially after BPS. She chooses roles that seem interesting to her and tries not to repeat her characters. Whether or not the lakorns actually worked is another story, but where they didn’t it’s often clear Bella wasn’t at fault. She doesn’t exactly choose her projects for who her co-star is going to be.

Memorable NY lakorn are for me: Duangjai Akanee, Rising Sun & GRGR (in the order). After Rising Sun I got tired of watching them together and didn’t bother to watch them together anymore. GRGR I only liked the Game Rak part.. haha. The Game Rai part was typical lakorn nonsense that I didn’t care for.

nat12

sarNie Adult
On another note, I feel Nadech is getting older and has found interest in other business ventures. I think he's known from the beginning that being a celebrity is never forever and there will always be new talents in the industry. He's allowing these new talents to take over. I'm surprised big fashion brands like Prada, Dior etc has not approached him. He's seems to promote domestic brands vs international brands. I appreciate him for this, while EVERYONE's going to Prada, Dior, Chanel, LV gigs, Nadech is not and he's one of the hugest celebrities in Thailand.
Yeah I noticed all that too. Plus I’m amazed at how he’s really cool with taking public transport! :thumbup:

He’s kinda similar to Pope. It’s painful for Pope’s fans though, because he’s still in demand but it’s really difficult to see him. He doesn’t like doing events while he’s busy with shooting, and he only works on one project at a time. Even reporters have asked him outright if he declined offers for presenter/ads. He still loves acting but seem to dislike the celebrity part of it.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Yeah I noticed all that too. Plus I’m amazed at how he’s really cool with taking public transport! :thumbup:

He’s kinda similar to Pope. It’s painful for Pope’s fans though, because he’s still in demand but it’s really difficult to see him. He doesn’t like doing events while he’s busy with shooting, and he only works on one project at a time. Even reporters have asked him outright if he declined offers for presenter/ads. He still loves acting but seem to dislike the celebrity part of it.
Nadech is the Keanu Reeves of Thailand LMAO. I also love the way he dotes on his mother and the other women in his life. I love any man who respects men and women. Nadech is the real deal.

Yes, I agree, Pope does not like the celebrity life and just wants to continue being an actor. Both he and Nadech are such low key actors for being very very popular in Thailand.

Sacred

among...
GRGR was not my cup of tea, 4hjhkk was cute but kinda messy. I like them in Rising Sun series more, they had beautiful relationship there although lakorn was sucky itself lol
I share your thoughts. But I love GRGR. Well, the first part of it I like more than the second one.
I have an unpopular opinion and surprisingly (for me too) call Torranee Nee Krai Kong my number one NY lakorn. It's cute, kind and warm story, but I like the script the most. Not the plot itself, but the way story was written, its composition and balance.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
I share your thoughts. But I love GRGR. Well, the first part of it I like more than the second one.
I have an unpopular opinion and surprisingly (for me too) call Torranee Nee Krai Kong my number one NY lakorn. It's cute, kind and warm story, but I like the script the most. Not the plot itself, but the way story was written, its composition and balance.
I like Toranee too, it’s good but kinda draggy. I want a perfect lakorn from NY - with good script, production and cast, too bad it’s not gonna happen :sad6:

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, there was a blind talking about an actress that bought a lot of cyanide, and Ice Preechaya just admitted that it was her. But she claims that she's using it to kill snakes.
Edit: it's Ice's mom that came out to clarify things. Ice bought around 3000 baht worth of cyanide on April 25 to kill the snakes and bugs that were in her home, but she hasn't used it yet. Ice is to report to the police station on May 8 for further questioning, and to see if she would be charged. Ice herself didn't say anything regarding this matter, but she had been struggling with depression. She had even posted a story of herself from her first movie and said that she won't be able to return to that appearance no matter what she does. So sad to see, hope she's ok.

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, there was a blind talking about an actress that bought a lot of cyanide, and Ice Preechaya just admitted that it was her. But she claims that she's using it to kill snakes.
Edit: it's Ice's mom that came out to clarify things. Ice bought around 3000 baht worth of cyanide on April 25 to kill the snakes and bugs that were in her home, but she hasn't used it yet. Ice is to report to the police station on May 8 for further questioning, and to see if she would be charged. Ice herself didn't say anything regarding this matter, but she had been struggling with depression. She had even posted a story of herself from her first movie and said that she won't be able to return to that appearance no matter what she does. So sad to see, hope she's ok.
Was just going to ask about this but you beat me to it!
I saw that post on her IG too. Felt sad for her.. She looked perfectly fine after her first surgery. I know it must be suffocating for her but people will not stop commenting about her new face. She will either have to learn to ignore it or take a break from social media for the sake of her mental health.
Hope the cyanide is truly for the snakes and bugs.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Netcitizen are soo damn annoying and dramatic

-there's a pix of Aff with her child with the grandparents.

Thai Netcitizen are criticizing her and telling her to calm down...they just broke up

::roll eyes:: they are so damn dramatic

Same with prang...she likes to post these cartoons....there is news of her ex in a relationship. The image is just saying...new path...new future...along that line and they turn it into drama

nat12

sarNie Adult
I saw the blind item re: cyanide and then by the time it became news with Ice’s name attached to it it’s cos the police have become involved.

I know nothing about snakes and cyanide other than they’re dangerous, but there are professionals that can help someone deal with snakes in their homes. Wouldn’t that have been easier than buying controlled drugs which can be lethal for everyone?

People will not stop commenting on her face cos it keeps changing (as any face does especially after surgery). It’s not fair, but as a public figure this is what she can expect. She should just be upfront, deal with the comments and limit comments on her social media or stay off it if it gets too much.

nat12

sarNie Adult
@spanky OMG it’s just a family gathering. Netizens are being dumb and dramatic. :rolleyes:

Their own lives are sad and boring and they somehow think they have a right to bother these stars with their comments.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Netcitizen are soo damn annoying and dramatic

-there's a pix of Aff with her child with the grandparents.

Thai Netcitizen are criticizing her and telling her to calm down...they just broke up

::roll eyes:: they are so damn dramatic

Same with prang...she likes to post these cartoons....there is news of her ex in a relationship. The image is just saying...new path...new future...along that line and they turn it into drama

Are they thinking she's getting back with her ex hb?