❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's an Anne production

She had played unconventional Nk plenty of time
I know, she had always come across as a chaotic n'ek to me ever since her tomboy days as n'ek lol. No matter how sweet they want to make Matt, she tends to have that chaotic/messy and slightly evil side of her not far behind. That's why I was a huge fan of hers and pretty much the only actress I follow for ages. Then of course, the messy n'ek came out in real life and the rest is history. I think she's too talented to never return. I am glad she has a lakorn in the works...looking forward to it.

nat12

sarNie Adult
wait… Matt is really going to work on Anne’s production next? So the p’ek might be… Nadech? Cos I heard that Nadech’s next lakorn might be on Anne’s production. And amongst the top p’ek in Ch3 now seems only Nadech is somewhat free. And maybe Boy.

I miss Matt in lakorn. Chaotic n’ek is a good way to describe her character types - it’s like n’ek with rai vibes.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
wait… Matt is really going to work on Anne’s production next? So the p’ek might be… Nadech? Cos I heard that Nadech’s next lakorn might be on Anne’s production. And amongst the top p’ek in Ch3 now seems only Nadech is somewhat free. And maybe Boy.

I miss Matt in lakorn. Chaotic n’ek is a good way to describe her character types - it’s like n’ek with rai vibes.
Na is filming horror movie atm. I hope it’s not him, they have no chemistry together lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt and Na is a no go. There isn't a spark that could even start a camp fire between them. Matt do have chemistry with most of her co-stars...but I find her with Rome one of the sweetest. She was so extra in that lakorn she probably could even have chemistry with a paper bag

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg

There are so many rumors right now.
1) I saw some people said that it might be Matt with Thor Thanapob. But somehow that was idk.. unexpected pairing i would say if it is true.
2) Other rumors said that it might be Yaya with Thor instead. It seems like Anne have 3 drama to produce for ch3 right now. So we dont know who with who.
3) Regarding Nadech, the rumors say that Anne are the one requesting to act with Nadech as his N'ek rather than Anne producing drama for him. But i dont think many fan would like that idea that much because for many years, majority have been requesting Nadech to act with other younger and new pairing but fans said their plead had been ignored for years.

Last edited:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Na is filming horror movie atm. I hope it’s not him, they have no chemistry together lol
Oh its a movie? From what production? Last week i saw people said it was a drama. Tbh a horror drama is a bit weird. I think horror genre are more suitable to be made as a movie rather than a drama.

Amikou

3) Regarding Nadech, the rumors say that Anne are the one requesting to act with Nadech as his N'ek rather than Anne producing drama for him.
Yikes! Please no Anne with young gen, she looks old enough to be their mother not lover lol. And she’s all over her praeks behind the scene, thats’s so creepy looking for my taste. I rather take Na and Matt again lol

Regarding this horror thing, I may be wrong, just read somewhere this is gonna be movie, not a lakorn. Not 100% sure.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ch3 is so quiet on their dramas that are currently shooting, let alone those being planned/upcoming.

I’m not keen for Matt & Nadech to be paired together again. Was just speculating based on what the current schedules look like. I was thinking it might be a younger actor being paired with Matt too, because otherwise amongst the senior actors, only Boy seems to be free. But he could be doing a movie too.

Yaya with Tor would be quite possible and a nice match too!

I’ve also heard the rumor that Nadech will be acting with Anne as his n’ek. I’m so biased against Anne and her productions that I really find it hard to look forward to that if it’s true.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yikes! Please no Anne with young gen, she looks old enough to be their mother not lover lol. And she’s all over her praeks behind the scene, thats’s so creepy looking for my taste. I rather take Na and Matt again lol
:pancarta:
OMG you share my opinion of Anne. And I have to say, I also don’t like older actors acting against actresses who seem too young for them.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg

Regarding this horror thing, I may be wrong, just read somewhere this is gonna be movie, not a lakorn. Not 100% sure.
Yes i agree. Anne is a good actress no doubt about that. But she need to realize that she is not that suitable to act with people that is soo much younger than her. Unless a miracle happen that she got a really nice drama and chemistry with these young actors. But idk.. i kinda doubt that

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Ch3 is so quiet on their dramas that are currently shooting, let alone those being planned/upcoming.

I’m not keen for Matt & Nadech to be paired together again. Was just speculating based on what the current schedules look like. I was thinking it might be a younger actor being paired with Matt too, because otherwise amongst the senior actors, only Boy seems to be free. But he could be doing a movie too.

Yaya with Tor would be quite possible and a nice match too!

I’ve also heard the rumor that Nadech will be acting with Anne as his n’ek. I’m so biased against Anne and her productions that I really find it hard to look forward to that if it’s true.
Yeah a lot of people saying that ch3 are so secretive with their new plan/production. That's why there are so many speculation being made.
Yaya with Thor, Yaya with James Ji too. Lets wait for more update from ch3 or their fanclub.

Last edited:

Amikou

Yeah a lot of people saying that ch3 are so secretive with their new plan/production. That's why there are so many speculation being made.
Yaya with Thor, Yaya with James Ji too. Lets wait for more update from ch3 or their fanclub.
I don’t know, not a fan of Thor, he’s so weird looking and his voice sounds more feminine than Yaya’s lol So please, no lol And yeah, I’m so hard to please lol

nat12

sarNie Adult
And when will love destiny 2 air? arent it suppose to air on the 1st half of the year? or am i wrong?
Ughhh I’m growing old waiting for this drama. I was seriously skeptical when they included it in last year’s previews because I was sure it definitely won’t air in the first half of this year. I’m hoping we can see it by the end of the year but I think they will really be pushing it if that’s the case. They still haven’t finished shooting - but it’s definitely almost done.

For LD2 to be on air this year, it needs to be on air by Oct. Which means they need to finish shooting this month or by June, and then rush the editing. And I’m not familiar with with the production timeline of a lakorn. But I secretly fear that we’ll only be able to see LD2 next year. :sad6:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don’t know, not a fan of Thor, he’s so weird looking and his voice sounds more feminine than Yaya’s lol So please, no lol And yeah, I’m so hard to please lol
Get out of my brain! Because I have the same opinion of Tor too.:risas3: But to be fair his acting is good and he’s popular. It’s typical of Anne to cast popular actors in her productions.

I would rather see Yaya acting with another Ch3 p’ek honestly. Wait for Pope to be done with PL? Or pair her with one of the many new gen p’ek currently in Ch3. Like Gulf, Peak or Kao.

Amikou

Get out of my brain! Because I have the same opinion of Tor too.:risas3: But to be fair his acting is good and he’s popular. It’s typical of Anne to cast popular actors in her productions.

I would rather see Yaya acting with another Ch3 p’ek honestly. Wait for Pope to be done with PL? Or pair her with one of the many new gen p’ek currently in Ch3. Like Gulf, Peak or Kao.
Not even perfect acting would convince me lol How do I feel romantic moment if he talks like a duck? Lol Not sure about Pope either, so maybe new gen praek will be good? And please, no Mario… at least for now, their fan club is kinda wild

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Lol.. Personally i think Thor is a good choice. He is a good actor and also popular right now. So the possibility is high for Yaya-Thor pairing. Like nat12 said Anne loves using popular actors for her drama.

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Ughhh I’m growing old waiting for this drama. I was seriously skeptical when they included it in last year’s previews because I was sure it definitely won’t air in the first half of this year. I’m hoping we can see it by the end of the year but I think they will really be pushing it if that’s the case. They still haven’t finished shooting - but it’s definitely almost done.

For LD2 to be on air this year, it needs to be on air by Oct. Which means they need to finish shooting this month or by June, and then rush the editing. And I’m not familiar with with the production timeline of a lakorn. But I secretly fear that we’ll only be able to see LD2 next year. :sad6:
Dang... they havent done filming yet?? I feel like we've been waiting for yearrrsss already. Lets pray it will air this year. But who know it might also for the best. There is nothing good come out from rushing things. Look what happen with LK. Ugghh. Maybe they took their time to make everything perfect. Lets just think positively.

Last edited: