❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pat gotta lock him down. Even if he wanders, she's set for life. I haven't seen a n'ek get pregnant this young in a while. I think the last one was that one n'ek Gijee or whatever her name was that married that old man.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
But they were engaged since June? I doubt it... Pat doesn’t look pregnant. Guess we’ll find out for sure when baby is born lol
I'm not saying she was pregger at engagement...but was b4 the wedding

Many ppl don't show....I known ppl who didn't show until 6-7 months in

If the baby is early....they can easily say it was just born early...

I don't believe in coincidence....they barely got married

Ppl don't announce pregnancy until 3 months in....
The earliest is 12 weeks in....

Do the math of her announcement...it has not been 12 weeks

They got married Dec. 22.

It is barely 2 months in....just saying. ...

Last edited:
Reactions: bit

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm not saying she was pregger at engagement...but was prefer b4 wedding

Some people are very careful in announcing early pregnancy because it's considered bad luck. True some people doesn't show until they are in their last trimester. I didn't even start wearing maternity clothes until my 7 months. I can fit in my regular small size and didn't look pregnant for the longest time.

Pat doesn't have to worry about money...she can just chill and enjoy life.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm not saying she was pregger at engagement...but was prefer b4 wedding

I don’t knowww..gonna wait and see

bit

sarNie Adult
Some people are very careful in announcing early pregnancy because it's considered bad luck. True some people doesn't show until they are in their last trimester. I didn't even start wearing maternity clothes until my 7 months. I can fit in my regular small size and didn't look pregnant for the longest time.

Pat doesn't have to worry about money...she can just chill and enjoy life.
Yes, it’s like a taboo things in Chinese custom to announce pregnancies before 3 months or is it 4 months? Not sure about Thai customs

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don’t knowww..gonna wait and see
Honeymoon baby....the timeline don't match...less than 12 weeks.

Regardless congrats to a new life

But....I don't believe it was after the wedding

@bit

Within 3 month is a sensitive period....
Risk of miscarriage....

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Pat was open about being off birth control for a while though-way before the wedding. They both said he wanted a baby right away and she straight up told media they weren’t on birth control and they’re proactively planning for it like her lakorn schedule.
Speaking of which I am surprised at how open Thai celebs are about pregnancies/trying to get pregnant etc. So many celebs were very detailed about how hard trying to get pregnant was and what they’re doing about it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't really follow Dara but will watch nine entertain news

But it seems many thai Dara are really open about their sex life....ect....

TMI for me

catch 22....the reporter will ask personal questions......I feel they should have some balance.....eh...some of them are like a club Fri series ....hahaha

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Pat was open about being off birth control for a while though-way before the wedding. They both said he wanted a baby right away and she straight up told media they weren’t on birth control and they’re proactively planning for it like her lakorn schedule.
Speaking of which I am surprised at how open Thai celebs are about pregnancies/trying to get pregnant etc. So many celebs were very detailed about how hard trying to get pregnant was and what they’re doing about it.
I rather not have surprises lol I appreciate the honesty if they are asked about it. Social media is a open book for anyone on those platforms, sharing something like this is like any other person, Thai celebs are just regular people who are happy to share with the world. I can't stand celebs who lie about their scandals or hide. Pat is getting older and she is wise to have a baby at her age, especially if she wants to have a baby.

Reactions: bit

bit

sarNie Adult
In Pat case, the’ve been engage for a while so I don’t think people will be surprise by it. I guess she is having it all now, her lakorn with Push is getting good ratings too.

bit

sarNie Adult
I rather not have surprises lol I appreciate the honesty if they are asked about it. Social media is a open book for anyone on those platforms, sharing something like this is like any other person, Thai celebs are just regular people who are happy to share with the world. I can't stand celebs who lie about their scandals or hide. Pat is getting older and she is wise to have a baby at her age, especially if she wants to have a baby.
Speaking of oversharing… Ananda Everinghams prewedding photos are things they should have kept themselves. :facepalm:

nat12

sarNie Adult
I don't really follow Dara but will watch nine entertain news

But it seems many thai Dara are really open about their sex life....ect....

TMI for me

catch 22....the reporter will ask personal questions......I feel they should have some balance.....eh...some of them are like a club Fri series ....hahaha
I quite agree with you. I had these thoughts recently when Junji was sharing on social media how she’s depositing her eggs recently? And then Thai reporters were asking Mario if they have plans to have children soon. I’m like, wow, I’m not sure this is something I would like to share on social media or have to discuss with entertainment news reporters. But it’s up to the individual artistes, I guess. And I guess on the other hand, it might benefit women at large to know that such an option is available to them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"As human beings"...dara or not....I feel like there is a boundaries to oversharing.

Many Dara couples Are not oversharing.

Heck I don't share lots of things to my closest friends and here ppl have like a "camera" in their "home" for free

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Ananda and his bride! I don't think the pictures were that made lol one or two left little to the imagination but I still think they were lovely.

Congrats to Pat too, probably one of our younger thai n'eks to get married and pregnant so early. Lol I'm very sex positive and talk openly with my friends about sex. But obviously, it's between friends haha not something I would blast openly thru reporters. Haha I think it's just something natural these celebrities have gotten used to sharing since I'm sure they're always asked about when they'll have kids

Toey fanboying over another Got7 member again. Lol he's a loyal fan eh gagahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to Ananda and his bride! I don't think the pictures were that made lol one or two left little to the imagination but I still think they were lovely.

Congrats to Pat too, probably one of our younger thai n'eks to get married and pregnant so early. Lol I'm very sex positive and talk openly with my friends about sex. But obviously, it's between friends haha not something I would blast openly thru reporters. Haha I think it's just something natural these celebrities have gotten used to sharing since I'm sure they're always asked about when they'll have kids

Toey fanboying over another Got7 member again. Lol he's a loyal fan eh gagahaha
Yes...lot of other couples get asked too...but they don't go into details about it.

I.e. they say.

- when we are ready
- yes u want kids..if it happens it happens

they don't need to tell them they are having sex daily....ect...

I feel there should be some boundaries....the reporters will ask because they allow no boundaries
I discuss certain things with close friends....but some things are just between certain ppl

I saw the Ananda photo on ig. They weren't bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some things needs to enjoyed and shared between couples. There has to be some memories that are cherished enough on two people can experience. I remembered one a Hollywood celebrity stated that her then boyfriend was the best ever she had (sex wise). Then they broke up and she ends up marrying someone else. It's best sometimes to not over share. Especially, relationships are uncertain.