❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Channel 7 is where stars go to disappear. The channel has good amount of talented stars if they can keep them; Bow, Now, Sammy and a few more. But they cannot manage anyone. They seem to not care much because they felt like if those that wants to leave can. Because there will be new people coming in.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 will have their top 3 they promote consistently....

Then the other's get left overs.

The other's prime time ppl will get 1 lakorn a year. I remember Sammy interview saying she gets 1 a year and that wasn't her choice. It is the same with Now.

Even their supporting actors are leaving.

They don't care. They don't allow them to go on other ch, do variety....ect....

Aum/noon/kob has decent endorsements

I like oneHD/Gmmtv format and directions. They allow their actors Flexibility

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Ch7 are falling into the pithole. The rating of their new lakorns now averages between 3-4, at an all-time low. Even some of Ch3 reruns are beating them. Their evening lakorns before the news are not anywhere better because they lose big time to OneHD's. I wonder what methods will the executives at that channel will use while they are still firing their most talented stars.

I think the one to blame is the editing of the nowadays lakorns. For most of them, I cannot even finish past episode 2 or 3 because they are so slooooow, and I feel like the stories are not going anywhere. Not to mention that fans cannot watch their lakorns online without subscribing to their streaming platform, which sucks big time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 are falling into the pithole. The rating of their new lakorns now averages between 3-4, at an all-time low. Even some of Ch3 reruns are beating them. Their evening lakorns before the news are not anywhere better because they lose big time to OneHD's. I wonder what methods will the executives at that channel will use while they are still firing their most talented stars.

I think the one to blame is the editing of the nowadays lakorns. For most of them, I cannot even finish past episode 2 or 3 because they are so slooooow, and I feel like the stories are not going anywhere. Not to mention that fans cannot watch their lakorns online without subscribing to their streaming platform, which sucks big time.

The actress I like from ch7 are all the underdogs....get 1 lakorn a year but not always watchable

bit

sarNie Adult
Tal

Talking about editing.. one thing for sure the editor will drag the first few episodes but when it comes to ending they will cut it out only some of the important details are also cut off to finish the drama

^thea^

sarNie Egg

Please, can someone translate this news? Thank you

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
:(:(:( very sad. I hate this world. Honestly I hate it injustice around me everywhere. Maybe I am too harsh but the amount of unfairness I have encountered make ask to myself : where is God ? Why always same shit happens and there is never justice ?
Dark skinned people are not animals
Exactly, we are as human as any other man or woman on earth.

nat12

sarNie Adult

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The rumored couple now seems to be Nott & Chompoo. :eek:
Wow if it is...but then again it's a hi-so man. It's like the norm for majority of them to have a side piece though. I haven't heard anything from them as a couple for all these years they've been together, but Thai industry are good about the (if there's a rumor there's a hint of truth) Most of the crazy things that came out and true is because of blind items.