❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've been watching some of the clips from Tangmo's funeral service... It still feels unreal. I haven't followed her in recent years but I was a teenager when she first debuted. I feel like I grew up watching her (+the ch.7 actresses of that era). I liked her tomboy persona and the roles she's been in were always strong female lead types. I try to keep up with Thai ent. news and she's one of the actresses I do watch updates on.

Watching the funeral service and seeing all the friends she's had in the industry is heartwarming. I just saw a clip of Tono & Bird hugging. I didn't get teary for anything but that scene made me feel soft. :sad6: The amount of respect her exes have for her is amazing. Not a lot of people have "nice and courteous" exes.

Daras don't know fans exist on a personal level but when some daras d-word, as a fan/viewer of their lakorns, I get emotional. I still feel sad when I think of Por T. and it's already been years.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
May Tangmo finally rest in peace. I have never watched her shows but feel sadden by this news since I have followed most Thai celebs over the years and you can't forget someone like Tangmo. May her family find the truth and bring justice to her death.

Speaking of deaths in Thai entertainment. Actor Sorapong Chatree also passed away a few days ago. I grew up watching him as well and again truly sadden by his death. May he also rest in peace. He was a pioneer in Thai films. I will never forget him and what he means to my community. Thank you sir.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
May Tangmo finally rest in peace. I have never watched her shows but feel sadden by this news since I have followed most Thai celebs over the years and you can't forget someone like Tangmo. May her family find the truth and bring justice to her death.

Speaking of deaths in Thai entertainment. Actor Sorapong Chatree also passed away a few days ago. I grew up watching him as well and again truly sadden by his death. May he also rest in peace. He was a pioneer in Thai films. I will never forget him and what he means to my community. Thank you sir.
Yes, RIP to veteran Actor Sorapong. My parents always say he was a p'ek they remember seeing during their younger years/ (They're about the same age) Also, he did so many good deeds while he was alive. I'll miss seeing him in lakorns.

So many veterans are passing away recently. Due to covid and other major illnesses.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Congrats to Chompoo and family. May she have a safe delivery. I imagine she will be dressing that little girl up like a little doll. ;)

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
so its true. Gina is one of the line up. CH3 be pushing her like crazy and they pair her with gulf (one of the hottest BL ) Shes been paired with many hot praek previously but for some reason all of them flop.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gina has been love by channel 3. She has been paid up with quite a few top guys but for some reason...either the lakorn itself overshadowed her or other characters. She hasn't had a role that she can truly count hers. But at least channel 3 is trying their best to make sure she gets there.