❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
I think after the effects of the procedure ‘settles’, it might not look too bad. But yes, I think he looked better with the facial hair too.

These days, I’m just grateful to just be healthy.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This is so sad.
Not sure how many people know or remember him. Praek from 90s, Michael Poupart
RIP

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
This is so sad.
RIP
OH NO!! May he RIP. I remember him from the 90s. T_T

nat12

sarNie Adult
This is so sad.
RIP
I don’t know him, but still saddened by the news. Is he New’s uncle? New left a sad post on IG.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
RIP Michael. I was so disheartened when seeing news about his passing yesterday. He was a part of my childhood. I've always thought he was the handsomer brother between him and Oliver.

Facelifts freak me out, people always look weird after getting it done. Johnny has always looked mature for his age though, maybe because he had kids so young. Honestly you can't even tell him and Nok Jariya have a 5 year age difference. So far not many 90's pra'ek look good for their age. I think only Sam Yuranant and Num Kanchai look good for their age. Sam actually puts in the effort to stay in shape and stuff too which is awesome. At least these male celebs are candid about it. I remember Ton Jakkrit got a facelift a couple years back too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That is sad....it was suicide...he suffer from mental health issues (depression). Oliver knew of it 2 yrs ago.

He gave words that, if/ when he does past... only do the funeral for 1/2 days.

It seems to involve his "g/f" Ex. You promise to love and care for each other. He fought with her. She hung up. He left a message saying good bye.(they gave a snippet. They chose not to share the clips, which I found is tasteful)
Oliver said...no hard feeling/judgment. Give respect/say goodbye.

Asian people don't acknowledge or address mental health as much. I hope more people will seek knowledge and education

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Well.. this blind is an easy guess :)

Google Translation -

Open the information to reveal Sanan, "Miss beauty", a shy-swinging habit Finally, every stage

Open the information to reveal Sanan, "Miss beauty", a shy-swinging habit Finally, every stage

There is an issue of Mount Sanan related to the beauty industry, causing netizens to want to know who the albino is again when the famous page "Jay Moi 108" has written a caption stating "Who is it.. ever Be the contender from one stage have been watched since entering the squad But in the end I thump!! The homework that I don't want to do because I'm in jail, but Meng can go instead, haha.

Along with sharing news posts from Brighttv.co.th who wrote the message that “At this time, I must say that the beauty queen trend is very strong, mom. But I have to admit that on the beauty pageant there are both beauty queens who have a real beauty queen heart and beauty queens who only wish to have a crown on their head. but without the heart of being a beauty queen Let's get started see the front The background looks so different This beauty queen must say that she used to be a favorite from a stage. have been watched since entering the squad but finally collapsed

because of a shy habit I can't keep my shape. until the directors noticed the behavior So it collapsed according to the condition. But… after the first stage, she had the opportunity to go to many more stages. But all of a sudden, it was probably the same reason. in which the first stage saw her behavior always stingy and did not go up to congratulate friends who have been crowned like other beauty queens on stage Moreover, backstage, when she was eliminated, she swung, dissatisfied with everything. causing those who supported her to quickly repent immediately became a beauty queen Warning…if you want to continue on this path, you must change your habits first. Otherwise it will be difficult for sure.” In this event, there were comments to comment on the issue of the abbreviation for us to see as well.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Well.. this blind is an easy guess :)

Google Translation -

There is an issue of Mount Sanan related to the beauty industry, causing netizens to want to know who the albino is again when the famous page "Jay Moi 108" has written a caption stating "Who is it.. ever Be the contender from one stage have been watched since entering the squad But in the end I thump!! The homework that I don't want to do because I'm in jail, but Meng can go instead, haha.

Along with sharing news posts from Brighttv.co.th who wrote the message that “At this time, I must say that the beauty queen trend is very strong, mom. But I have to admit that on the beauty pageant there are both beauty queens who have a real beauty queen heart and beauty queens who only wish to have a crown on their head. but without the heart of being a beauty queen Let's get started see the front The background looks so different This beauty queen must say that she used to be a favorite from a stage. have been watched since entering the squad but finally collapsed

because of a shy habit I can't keep my shape. until the directors noticed the behavior So it collapsed according to the condition. But… after the first stage, she had the opportunity to go to many more stages. But all of a sudden, it was probably the same reason. in which the first stage saw her behavior always stingy and did not go up to congratulate friends who have been crowned like other beauty queens on stage Moreover, backstage, when she was eliminated, she swung, dissatisfied with everything. causing those who supported her to quickly repent immediately became a beauty queen Warning…if you want to continue on this path, you must change your habits first. Otherwise it will be difficult for sure.” In this event, there were comments to comment on the issue of the abbreviation for us to see as well.
My guess - anchilee scott kemmis, a Thai-Australian model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Thailand 2021 and represented Thailand at Miss Universe 2021.She failed to enter the Top 16 semifinals, officially ending Thailand's six year streak of consecutive placements in Miss Universe

bit

sarNie Adult
Ohh that is why it was news, reading it I was wondering why Thais were so bitter she didn’t get into the semis. Some were blaming it on her weight. Man if she is overweight the rest of us is probably in obese category.

Guest there is more than meets they eye

alissaax

I wouldn't be surprised if it is her. I like her but something about her gave me bad vibes and make me think that she really isnt an humble person.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
During the Miss Universe contest, she seemed very shy and didn't try her best... Her costumes during the pageant was not good and she seemed tad over-weight to the viewers and not fit enough to be a contestant on the world stage. She likely never mingled with other contestants over there and didn't congratulate the winners. Also when people back home complained of her lack of preparation for the event, her mom and team lashed at them. Her supporters felt disappointed ..

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Top Jaron to work with Channel 8. His contract with CH3 is over.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ohh that is why it was news, reading it I was wondering why Thais were so bitter she didn’t get into the semis. Some were blaming it on her weight. Man if she is overweight the rest of us is probably in obese category.

Guest there is more than meets they eye
She doesn’t have the typical slim & statuesque look that people tend to associate with models & beauty queens. I don’t follow beauty pageant news at all but I remember being surprised seeing pictures of her as Ms Universe Thailand. I’ve seen some girls praising her on social media as representing body positivity though.

alissaax

She doesn’t have the typical slim & statuesque look that people tend to associate with models & beauty queens. I don’t follow beauty pageant news at all but I remember being surprised seeing pictures of her as Ms Universe Thailand. I’ve seen some girls praising her on social media as representing body positivity though.
Honestly i feel the few recent ones are all based on their connections and not purely on personality.