❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The reporters kept pushing her about the reason for the breakup.

They even subtly asked in a roundabout way suggesting Bella was seen waiting for him. That's kind of mean of them. They knew they couldn't directly ask about the girl in question. So they asked it in a way that suggested it was Bella. I'm glad Bella held her composure together.

I don't know how genuine their relationship was but Bella looked like she was going through war with those questions. For Bella, she was sincere and appeared close to tears during some of the moments. I think they certainly had a love with business benefits relationship. Which, is common with daras since it's partly influenced by their job.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay, but the fact that she remained composed and smiled throughout the entire 11+ minutes interview. I would've gotten annoyed already but props to Bella and the way she handled the reporters + their questions. I didn't care about WB's pairing, but I hope the best for them in the future. It sucks because they're not as "young" anymore and that was many years that they were "together" too. Hope they find someone or happiness in whatever it may be.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Bellaaaa poor girl. Sucks that she has to go thorough all these questions. I can tell from her voice she was so nervous :( Hope my baby girl feels better soon!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if Mik is gonna try to get with Thisa again. Wasn’t he chasing her before bow and him started dating?

Thisa seems very guarded with men after what happened with her old relationship. I remember even Punjan was trying to get with her to no avail lol I feel like she’s gonna end up with someone outside of the entertainment industry. I love her!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wonder if Mik is gonna try to get with Thisa again. Wasn’t he chasing her before bow and him started dating?

Thisa seems very guarded with men after what happened with her old relationship. I remember even Punjan was trying to get with her to no avail lol I feel like she’s gonna end up with someone outside of the entertainment industry. I love her!

He was trying his best to chase her. ;)

Thisa is shippable with all her co-stars. Somehow her and Gun/ex didn't look compatible. I wonder how he won her over. Their breakup was messier than BM breakup.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agreed. I know they’re targeting a younger audience, but a few trailers look interesting. I’m actually looking forward to F4 Thailand too.

I seen F4 and didn't not enjoy any version....too much push and pull..it's annoying. I finished thr k version for the 2nd couple

I love these thai movie and dramas on Netflix....they are good genre and not silly lakorns....

Horror, which they do well...social issues....psychological thriller...

Workpoint?? Gmm/nadao ...kudos

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@SuzieJ I don't think Mik will which would be smart of him not too. And I don't Thisa will open that for either if she didn't in the past, she especially won't now with him openly saying he liked her and him just being bro zone to getting with Bow then to go back and hit on her? I think that's just a big no no lol
They should just stay cute older sister/younger brother friends as much as I shipped them in the past

spanky

sarNie OldFart
You never know...he is now older....more mature....

From experiences....

But I feel should go with the flow and let things take it's course.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Lakorns that will be aired in ch3 2022 part 1-
1. Prom Likhit
2. You are my makeup artist
3. Soi Saban-nga
4. Pom Sanaeha
5. Phitsawat Game
6. Game prārt̄hnā
7. Saan Saneha
8. Ratee Luang
9. Mummy Theerak
10. Rāk Kæ̂w
11. Khun Bear Miraculous
12. Lum Chao Phraya
13. Lai Kinnari
14. Petch kanchan chao
15. Mekong River Spirit
16. Pa Nang Suea
17. Kue Thur
18. Khu Waen

http://instagr.am/p/CXIszypPjGs/

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
part 2

1. Sai Lub Lip Gloss
2. Buppe Roy Rai
3. Sapai Sai Strong
4. You Touched My Heart
5. Supta 2550
6. Keb Pandin
7. “Kroa Ruk
8. Nam Pueng Kom
9. Chai Paetsaya
10. Sarb Sorn Ruk
11. All I Need Is Love and a Cup of Coffee
12. Aye, Khoi Huk Jao
13. Love Forever After
14. Sorn Klin
15. Rareengchon
16. Makkali Rak
17. Boon Lon Thap
18. Black Coral

http://instagr.am/p/CXLXODwvepp/

bit

sarNie Adult
translation please? Who or what is this about? Who’s lying?
Ohh it's a story about a couple who recently 'broke-up' , people has been digging all sort of connection as to why they broke-up, every pictures were being scrutinized. The writer advice people to stop digging and dragging innocent girl into it, saying the truth will surface one day. The guy was seen going somewhere with a new girl.

On the other sites, people already know who this is, it's very easy to guess. We all know who this is. The popular couple who break their '9 years old' relationship suddenly.

It was said the news of breaking up had to come up because they guy had been going around with the new girl and it's hard to cover up anymore. So they need to gave it out to reporter.

Like I said, it's a tangled web when you start to lie and had dig more lie to cover up the original lie. The identity of the mystery girl remains by the way.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Ice Preechaya's contract with CH3 has expired. She is cast in a CH8 lakorn "Seksaeha Kraithong-Chalawan" along with "Ohm-Thitiwat" .
Fans are not surprised.

g.jpg

bit

sarNie Adult
Do Ice P has an iron clad contract with CH3? because she had project under OneHD and GMM previously, she seems rather free to choose her project. She is more like Baifern, not attached to any company