❤️ Various ET News

nat12

sarNie Adult
was said the news of breaking up had to come up because they guy had been going around with the new girl and it's hard to cover up anymore. So they need to gave it out to reporter.

Like I said, it's a tangled web when you start to lie and had dig more lie to cover up the original lie. The identity of the mystery girl remains by the way.
Thanks. Ah I see. So complicated! I guess it’s not possible for him to claim that he only started seeing this new girl after they had already broken up? He sure has die-hard and fierce fans who think he can do no wrong though.

Another thing that annoyed me was that the reporters went after I think a female co-star of his from the time he shot that movie overseas. I’ve seen posts where the girl claimed repeatedly she had nothing to do with W-B breakup. And all the while, W is silent.

Do Ice P has an iron clad contract with CH3? because she had project under OneHD and GMM previously, she seems rather free to choose her project. She is more like Baifern, not attached to any company
I think Ice P’s contract with CH3 is a short one. I suspect Kao might have a similar contract. Baifern is freelance.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bella should have given up on Weir the moment he had that rumor with one of the n'ek at channel 7. Instead she did the opposite and came out claiming they are together. I would feel exhausted dating someone like Weir because the excuse you have to make for him and the unknowing of when he'll stray would make me paranoid.

Weir isn't going to change...he's surrounded by temptation. If he comes out and says, he's a serial dater I would believe him faster than him saying he loves someone and is in a committed relationship.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
Bella should have given up on Weir the moment he had that rumor with one of the n'ek at channel 7. Instead she did the opposite and came out claiming they are together. I would feel exhausted dating someone like Weir because the excuse you have to make for him and the unknowing of when he'll stray would make me paranoid.

Weir isn't going to change...he's surrounded by temptation. If he comes out and says, he's a serial dater I would believe him faster than him saying he loves someone and is in a committed relationship.
My pov ,I believe someone like Weir will either stay single or end up married non celebrity.. he's too full of himself.

bit

sarNie Adult
Thanks. Ah I see. So complicated! I guess it’s not possible for him to claim that he only started seeing this new girl after they had already broken up? He sure has die-hard and fierce fans who think he can do no wrong though.

Another thing that annoyed me was that the reporters went after I think a female co-star of his from the time he shot that movie overseas. I’ve seen posts where the girl claimed repeatedly she had nothing to do with W-B breakup. And all the while, W is silent.
Well that’s a question most fans are asking too, why can’t he come out and clear the rumours, pity all the girls that got drag through it and had to come out to defend themselves.

Personally I don’t think it’s Ploy, whoever he was seen going out is must have look similar to Bella to get the guy at the rental car and the people at the temple confused. Ploy had short hair, difficult to confuse the style.

why not do a Kpop style issue a statement through media or post it on IG. Beside Bella already issued her statement that it was amicable.

All he needs to do is just clear the timeline.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Agreed. And even by then they had supposedly been together for a few year, so it should have been enough for her to know what he’s like. But I was shocked she didn’t give up on him after the rumours with CC. By then she was already a top star in her own right. If there’s no much loyalty between them, and it’s just money keeping them together, I thought she would be better off without him. But maybe at that time they maybe had shared/joint contracts with advertisers etc, maybe?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Well that’s a question most fans are asking too, why can’t he come out and clear the rumours, pity all the girls that got drag through it and had to come out to defend themselves.

Personally I don’t think it’s Ploy, whoever he was seen going out is must have look similar to Bella to get the guy at the rental car and the people at the temple confused. Ploy had short hair, difficult to confuse the style.

why not do a Kpop style issue a statement through media or post it on IG. Beside Bella already issued her statement that it was amicable.

All he needs to do is just clear the timeline.
IKR? Instead we end up seeing things like this, where other people are speaking up for Ploy.

http://instagr.am/p/CXLwzgIlSN5/

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Do Ice P has an iron clad contract with CH3? because she had project under OneHD and GMM previously, she seems rather free to choose her project. She is more like Baifern, not attached to any company
Ice had 3 year contract with CH3. During that period she got 4 lakorns as lead actress Ruk Nirun Juntra , Maya Sanaeha , Payakorn Sorn Ru and Rak Kan Panlawan with them. Though Rak Kan Panlawan airing overlapped with Fabulous 30: The Series (2017) of GMM One, the latter one was shot before she moved to CH3.
Even Kao had short term (2yrs) contract with CH3 during which she got 4 lakorns - 2 supporting roles and 2 lead roles. When Ice and Kao had contracts with CH3 they didn't work with other channels. Now both are freelance.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Agreed. And even by then they had supposedly been together for a few year, so it should have been enough for her to know what he’s like. But I was shocked she didn’t give up on him after the rumours with CC. By then she was already a top star in her own right. If there’s no much loyalty between them, and it’s just money keeping them together, I thought she would be better off without him. But maybe at that time they maybe had shared/joint contracts with advertisers etc, maybe?
The rumor with Peak was a bigger deal than with CC. Because before then Bella always play it cool with Weir. She didn't admit to the relationship. She usually gave the vague answer...but when he was caught up with that rumor that was when Bella finally confirmed their relationship. So if anything, Bella put herself in the position to get cheated on time and again. Weir has never hide that part from anyone whether he's in a relationship or not. It boils down to the girl choosing to believe it ot not.

I want to think that when Bella came out and claimed him as her boyfriend, more than anything she probably convinced herself he wouldn't do it again since she gave him a free pass on that one. Of course, it's Weir we are talking about. It might have given him more of reason to go out the relationship for the fact that Bella kept on dismissing his bad behaviors. She has enough clout in the industry on her own to put up with Weir.

Who knows...cheaters has a very charming side to them. Weir probably sweet talk Bella each time and comes up with ridiculous excuses as to why he's tripping and happens to land in the arms of various females.

nat12

sarNie Adult
I want to think that when Bella came out and claimed him as her boyfriend, more than anything she probably convinced herself he wouldn't do it again since she gave him a free pass on that one.
I also think this is what likely happened.

Who knows...cheaters has a very charming side to them. Weir probably sweet talk Bella each time and comes up with ridiculous excuses as to why he's tripping and happens to land in the arms of various females.
:risas3:

nat12

sarNie Adult
No, while fans wants them to get together, Baifern confirms she is just good friends with Nine, how old is Nine now anyway? He is quite young if I remember correctly.
I see, thanks. I think he’s also said that they’re just good friends. He’s 25 now. Gosh, a bunch of these CH3 young guys are the exact age: Nine, August, Pon, Krating.

bit

sarNie Adult
http://instagr.am/p/CXOYiI6DOrM/
Ploy Pattakorn sister is ready to come out and sues anyone who try to drag her sister as the cause of break-up between WB.

It seems everyone is coming out and defending themselves except the guy in question. No wonder Bella father wasn't so keen on the guy. Hiding behind women is never a gentlemanly thing to do. He can stop all the speculation with a statement but what is he waiting for?

nat12

sarNie Adult
Bella had an event today. Prior to the event, the media was briefed that she would only be taking work-related questions.

I didn’t know Bella’s father wasn’t keen on W.:confused0: I’ve seen comments from his fans, responding to questions on why is he keeping quiet. They said his personal relationships are his personal business, not anyone else’s :rolleyes:. I kinda understand the urge to keep quiet so that the issue doesn’t escalate and it’s not his fault that reporters seem overeager to find out the identity of the girl. But since innocent parties are being dragged into this, his keeping silent is as @bit said, rather cowardly.:mad:

bit

sarNie Adult
Their story isn't gonna end well. People will drag until one of them "confess" their fault. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
That’s what happen when you build up the persona of being this loyal BF yet tripping all over with other girls. When your manager can make your trippin story disappear, life is good, but in an era where everyone had camera and a medium to write, it’s difficult to cover.

He can just issue a statement clear Ploy name. Pity that she had to endure harassment on her FB, IG and other social media until she needs to report it to the police. It’s not fair to her.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Actually while the media is nosy and wrong to simply label people as the possible third party causing their break-up, I don’t think they would have been so obsessed about this if Weir had said something about it earlier. I even thought it was nice of him to let Bella make the first statement on this. And she gave such a mature, diplomatic one too. All Weir had to do was to issue a follow-up statement agreeing to what Bella said and that would be the end of it for a while. Sure I think the gossip pages would still hunt for the girl that Weir was with, but at least it might not drag to this extent.

Now I realise his lack of response is perhaps cos he might not know how to handle media now that he no longer has a manager who can help him kill unflattering stories about him.

Actually while the media is nosy and wrong to simply label people as the possible third party causing their break-up, I don’t think they would have been so obsessed about this if Weir had said something about it earlier. I even thought it was nice of him to let Bella make the first statement on this. And she gave such a mature, diplomatic one too. All Weir had to do was to issue a follow-up statement agreeing to what Bella said and that would be the end of it for a while. Sure I think the gossip pages would still hunt for the girl that Weir was with, but at least it might not drag to this extent.

Now I realise his lack of response is perhaps cos he might not know how to handle media now that he no longer has a manager who can help him kill unflattering stories about him.
Some even "blamed" Bella for not "protecting" him or saying something about the third-hand issue yesterday. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nat12

sarNie Adult
Some even "blamed" Bella for not "protecting" him or saying something about the third-hand issue yesterday. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
This sounds like what his fierce die-hard fans would say. But Bella’s side already insisted yesterday she would only take questions regarding work. They are already over, why should she be expected to still speak for him?