❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
To me...a relationship is between 2 plans neither 1 is perfect....it is better to break it off when you're not feeling it...better to hurt now than drag it on.

There is 3 side to the story...his..her and the truth....

He didn't cheat...but he was all done with her...ready to move on

She needs to let it go and stop talking about it (publicly)...she just sound bitter and salty....vent and bitch w/your friends

Last edited:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was surprised Bow actually went into detail about her breakup on 3 Zaap. Any other celeb would have just politely declined to speak and then change the subject. Bow is probably one of the most candid celebs on the industry and it's refreshing to see in comparison to the celebs that are always playing games with the media but on the other hand it could bring some negative impacts on her career if she doesn't tread carefully. I kind of rolled my eyes watching the 3 Zaap interview, the interview made me kind of annoyed from the detailed discussion about the breakup and the obviously orchestrated news with Great and Alek. I feel like her news with Alek is hyped up by their team for buzz. Like aren't they from the same camp anyways? Ch3 is probably rubbing their hands together to prepare a lakorn for them in the future. I feel like I liked Bow a whole lot better when she was on ch7.

Also, 3 Zaap is getting weirder and weirder to watch now. They're like the weirdest trio to have. It's like Num, Aff, and Chompoo are on completely different planets. They have no chemistry with each other whatsoever. Num is carrying the show but since he's matured he's less funny now. Plus, the poor guy is so tired he has no energy on the show. Poor Aff is being forced into doing weird things with the young male guests and it's so cringy. And Chompoo is basically there to keep everyone awake and do the things that Num is too old for and Aff is too shy to do.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love Num, Aff and Chompoo but I have to agree that they don't have chemistry together. The show was much better before with Kalamare, Ma Ornapa and Chompoo. I really wish Kalamare would come back. She always makes the shows more entertaining.

bit

sarNie Adult
Kalamaree and Ma Ornapa are the one that carry the show since they are both presenters and funny while Choompoo was there to be pretty.

Now it’s like OP said, 3 people on different planet. Why Aff is there I don’t know.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I honestly think the reason for the break up is that they are two very different people and Mik saw it early and decided to call it off. Bow's honesty is saluted by her fans and the public but surely Mik isn't the last guy she is gonna break up with so yes it will bite her back once people realise there is a pattern.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Bow is being pretty toxic right now because she knows she can get away with it. Obviously, she has a loud fan base, adored by the media, and favored by the elders but that doesn't mean she should drag Mik any further. Like girl, stop talking about him already. Let those memories remain pretty between you two. I mean, yes, the Thai industry has always been very open about dating and stuff but there's a clear boundary between being honest and now, just airing dirty laundry that the world doesn't need to know. Poor Mik. Per that news clip, I haven't watched the 3 Zaap show yet and don't plan to, Mik initiated the break up five times before they officially ended things. Man, that says a lot. Haha.

I hope Lek is smarter than that to date her. If she dates anyone now, it's probably from rebounding, so give her some time to heal. She's still talking about her ex. Haha.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
Bow is being pretty toxic right now because she knows she can get away with it. Obviously, she has a loud fan base, adored by the media, and favored by the elders but that doesn't mean she should drag Mik any further. Like girl, stop talking about him already. Let those memories remain pretty between you two. I mean, yes, the Thai industry has always been very open about dating and stuff but there's a clear boundary between being honest and now, just airing dirty laundry that the world doesn't need to know. Poor Mik. Per that news clip, I haven't watched the 3 Zaap show yet and don't plan to, Mik initiated the break up five times before they officially ended things. Man, that says a lot. Haha.

I hope Lek is smarter than that to date her. If she dates anyone now, it's probably from rebounding, so give her some time to heal. She's still talking about her ex. Haha.
I hope Bow never dates someone as "smart" as her with the media because she is lucky the people she dated publicly in the past just wanted things to quiet down.

Ojulia

sarNie Egg
I actually prefer Thai celebrities to actually goes private with their relationship so that things like this won't happen. I mean, even if you had argument or anything, outsiders won't know and they can't make unfair judgement to both side. Only both of you know. Also, your reputation won't get damaged through public assumption and judgement. I do think ny is perfect example of a very private and mature relationship. People may don't like their way since they are celebrities but it actually works. I don't think people actually know if they had argument or almost break up, or break up and get together again or what so not because none of them put it on social media.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bow and Mik didn't even date that long...and for him to initiate a break up 5xs is crazy. Mik like Mike didn't think being a couple was worth the hassle. They could obviously bring in some good money as a couple but something has to happened bad enough where the price tag wasn't worth losing his sanity.

Bow can be transparent all she wants about her life because it seemed that's her thing, but at some point she needs to learn to wisely share. Especially, if the other side is respectfully enough to keep quiet. And not just that, if she dates and break up and continue the cycle she'll create a reputation that she is the main problem not the men she dates. She isn't at the get over Mik part yet.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Bow is constantly being praised for being "man man" meaning she is straightforward and it is what it is. Lol Her segment on 3 Zaap was pretty short, so I had time to tune in. She's still very cute and pretty. I sympathize with her for still being hurt over the breakup. As she stated on the show, she didn't want to break up and kept asking herself why. Mik kept saying that he was tired and wanted her to be happier but she said she was already quite happy. Haha. Mik initiated the breakup five times before they finally called it quits because it's better to be friends than lovers at this point.

We may never know the true reason for their breakup but sounds to me, after becoming lovers, Mik realized they weren't a good fit and ended the relationship without lingering on. Props to him for being honest with his feelings. It's tough for him because some guys would stay just because they don't want to hurt the girl or out of pity and so forth. She's one of the nation's sweethearts, so Mik knew he would get a lot of heat or hate for breaking her heart so kudos to him again.

Seems like she grew up from this experience and is slowly returning to normalcy. As for Lek, I hope they remain good friends until she's fully ready for another relationship. But yes, from the looks of it, it seems like they may be talking. The way how she said he was cute, the going to the gym analogy, to wanting a collection of watches which is what Lek does, being caught at the mall together-ish, the movies, haha. Anyway, best of luck to all of them. She's a pretty decent actress, tall, pretty, smart, a tad annoying sometimes, but deserves to be loved in the end. She's not everyone's cup of tea but she's cute in her own way.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ughh I like Alek..he’s a pretty unproblematic, chill guy (seemingly). I hope he won’t become the next ex for Bow to be publicly bitter about.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I actually prefer Thai celebrities to actually goes private with their relationship so that things like this won't happen. I mean, even if you had argument or anything, outsiders won't know and they can't make unfair judgement to both side. Only both of you know. Also, your reputation won't get damaged through public assumption and judgement. I do think ny is perfect example of a very private and mature relationship. People may don't like their way since they are celebrities but it actually works. I don't think people actually know if they had argument or almost break up, or break up and get together again or what so not because none of them put it on social media.
I still
not really related but i still remember when Bow and Nadech appeared in 3zaap. both looking so happy with their respective pairs. Bow said she always teased/asked Mik about his ex gf but when the host asked Nadech, he said Yaya never asked about his previous gf lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... unpopular opinion....I don't find bow attractive. I find her funny....I don't think she's ugly but she is not attractive to me.

Dude gave her 4 chances.(4 break up b4 the final)....he tried and it wasn't it ..

Bow is manly..manly...straightforward....a gentleman doesn't air out dirty laundry.

I.e. Alec - he didn't trash they or say anything...same with Alex....with toey....matured ...

I find her childish....she had 2 "relationship " mike and mik....and at the end both is drama....mostly from her "talking too much" (dirty laundry)

I feel it ok to be open....but there is boundaries and don't beat a dead horse.

I'm not putting blame but that is what I observed from her so far.

When I saw them get together....I felt they wouldn't last....the vibe I got

I hope she stop talking about it.....the more she open her mouth...the more drama occurs....her fandom is toxic to the other party....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Mike Pattaradet dodged a bullet with Bow. I used to blame him for the drama between him and Bow but I'm starting to see Bow as problematic. Mike probably saw early signs of trouble and backed the hell away. Mike is a lot older than Bow and more mature - even during their early fame together - and he must have seen through her and was wise enough to end whatever relationship they had whether it was business or personal.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
There are always someone like Bow in the entertainment industry.It makes these IG/social media more fun and hype.But yeah for the long term relationship it will create a problem by looking at her behavior now.But who knows she will change as she gets older,she will more mature.To get the IT girls with clean image and good personality like the old one(Yaya) honestly I can't find anyone yet.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Bow has been incredibly lucky to have dated two good looking and popular gentlemen like Mike and Mik so far that have never badmouthed her. They've both ended it clean and well when she continued passive aggressively shading them for a while after the breakup. Lol I honestly thought she didn't but when other older interviews pulled up in the feed or related content from the new videos on YT, I rewatched them again and she had quite some shading done just like now. It's either I didn't really care then and never bothered looking into the Mike/Bow saga or I watched her later interviews when she sizzled down already. Either way, Bow does shade but adds humor to it to make it sort of okay. Lol Lek is another gentleman heading her way. She surely knows how to choose.

Yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Bow has gotten prettier and prettier each year. Her nose job wasn't a bad decision.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
There are always someone like Bow in the entertainment industry.It makes these IG/social media more fun and hype.But yeah for the long term relationship it will create a problem by looking at her behavior now.But who knows she will change as she gets older,she will more mature.To get the IT girls with clean image and good personality like the old one(Yaya) honestly I can't find anyone yet.
Im betting on Namfah but ch3 seems to ignore her popularity despite the hit lakorn with august.