❤️ Various ET News

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I think. Pooklook mentioned Mike as a friend instead of boyfriend. I think they broke on good terms.
ohh really and i heard something goin on btwn Mik and Bow too. her recent ig post saying something about being single not sure about this too

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
This is what Pooklook said on Woody's show about Mike. I understand Pooklook doesn't want to burden Mike with her mom's condition. Her mom is still in a coma state at the hospital. In the interview, Pooklook talked about how she's willing to sell their house and cars to pay her mom's medical bills to keep her alive, if need be. Pooklook tells her mom everyday that she'll continue fighting as long as her mom wants her to fight. She doesn't want her mom to suffer either and is pretty practical, so she told her mom that if her mom's body gives up then that is her sign to let her mom go.

Oh, for those who didn't know, Pooklook's mom fell and hit her head at home in the evening. She wasn't breathing and was unconscious for 10 minutes which was too long. The doctor said if her mom wakes up, if there's a day, she won't be the same anymore. She's currently in a coma like state, I believe at the hospital. Pooklook has stopped all works to care for her mom.

Pooklook: It was my own personal feelings. In the past, I knew Mike when I was still bright and cheerful. There were no conditions regarding my mom that existed. We've known each other for 5-6 years now. I feel like I'm no longer the same whether it's my daily lifestyle or temperament. Sometimes, it doesn't matter how funny something is, it's like I didn't hear it or I'm thinking about something else, like I have so much worries. There are so many emotions that I go through on a daily basis ever since my mom fell. Thus, when I talk or see Mike, I feel as though I'm always dragging him into this type of situation because I, myself, can't go anywhere from these circumstances. It doesn't matter what he says or how much he tries to make me happy, sometimes I feel like I don't want to listen. It's my own fault. So I don't want him to be stuck in a suffering state like me. That's why I thought we should take a few steps back. Let's be friends who can always support and encourage each other without trying too hard. He doesn't have to try to do anything for me anymore. His heart is troubled about what happened too. The day when my mom fell, Mike drove and got to the hospital relatively quickly. I saw how much he loved my family. I feel like it's not fair to him that he can't smile because I can't smile. I think it's best to have some space so he can continue being happy the way he should be. We haven't been able to laugh at all for two months. Every time we talk, I feel like I'm taking advantage of his happiness. I can no longer give him the same happiness like before. I can't laugh with him anymore. When he laughs, I don't. I feel sorry for him. It's really not the same anymore. He's still my friend who I confide in. He's always the first person to ask how my mom is doing every morning."

Woody: He's okay with the change of status?

Pooklook: He's okay with whatever that pleases me. He's still standing at the same place he has always been. It's only an adjustment of status, but I'm sure, every time I turn back around, I'll always see this friend of mine, never letting go of my hand, not even for a minute. I feel like if we're boyfriend/girlfriend...I'm just not ready to lose anyone. My heart isn't ready to comprehend anything. It's already in a very bad state. If we stay as friends, we can hold hands together comfortably. Dating someone has its timing and he may not be able to accept the changes or new conditions of my life. Before this, we had plans to travel overseas with our group of friends, but I had to cancel all of them because my mom can't go and is still like this. So if we're still close like before, I'm tying him down to a new condition. If there's some space between us, then he can a live a life that isn't full of torment 100% with me. If I were to insert all of my torment into his life, it'd be a waste of his life.

Woody: So how's the change of status so far?

Pooklook: It's good. It's sort of like the same.

Woody: I understand. You don't have the heart or mood to deal with different emotions at the moment between you and him, so it's better to hold hands as friends. That way, everyone can survive. You just want to focus on your Mom.

I translated very fast with no proof reading. I couldn't find another word so I used suffering and torment a lot. I understand Pooklook. I'm sorry but men can't withstand pressure. Taking care of a parent like this is very difficult and takes a toll on anyone. If you're not strong enough, the relationship is bound to end now or later, so Pooklook is just not ready to deal with it right now and took control of the situation so she doesn't get hurt later on. There are chances that Mike may be different and is an awesome guy who will be a ride and die gentleman but 89% or more of the time, men are the first ones to crack. I've seen plenty of this happening in real life. The guy always starts off being there and the sweetest then he gets busy, gets bored of the gloomy situation, and eventually sways.

Pooklook needs time to heal. She's super sensitive right now and all over the place. She knows it's not fair to Mike that she's putting their relationship on hold to focus on her mom, so she's letting him go now while they still have good feelings for one another versus the future. She's probably scared and over worrying about everything now that her mom is facing such a hard trial. I hope the best for her, her family, and Mike.

Last edited:

Dnsr

Anonymous
ohh really and i heard something goin on btwn Mik and Bow too. her recent ig post saying something about being single not sure about this too
Yes smthg happen between them. I just hope no bad news from them because i really love them as a couple. I find it's weird because just last week Mik came over to her house for Mother's Day, she also posted on her ig story the cakes that Mik gave. And 2/3 days ago also he commented on her ig post where she went to do merit. Other than communication, In relationship you also need to be patient and lower down your ego. Don't make decision when you're angry or you will regret it later. I hope everything is okay.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
This is what Pooklook said on Woody's show about Mike. I understand Pooklook doesn't want to burden Mike with her mom's condition. Her mom is still in a coma state at the hospital. In the interview, Pooklook talked about how she's willing to sell their house and cars to pay her mom's medical bills to keep her alive, if need be. Pooklook tells her mom everyday that she'll continue fighting as long as her mom wants her to fight. She doesn't want her mom to suffer either and is pretty practical, so she told her mom that if her mom's body gives up then that is her sign to let her mom go.

Oh, for those who didn't know, Pooklook's mom fell and hit her head at home in the evening. She wasn't breathing and was unconscious for 10 minutes which was too long. The doctor said if her mom wakes up, if there's a day, she won't be the same anymore. She's currently in a coma like state, I believe at the hospital. Pooklook has stopped all works to care for her mom.

Pooklook: It was my own personal feelings. In the past, I knew Mike when I was still bright and cheerful. There were no conditions regarding my mom that existed. We've known each other for 5-6 years now. I feel like I'm no longer the same whether it's my daily lifestyle or temperament. Sometimes, it doesn't matter how funny something is, it's like I didn't hear it or I'm thinking about something else, like I have so much worries. There are so many emotions that I go through on a daily basis ever since my mom fell. Thus, when I talk or see Mike, I feel as though I'm always dragging him into this type of situation because I, myself, can't go anywhere from these circumstances. It doesn't matter what he says or how much he tries to make me happy, sometimes I feel like I don't want to listen. It's my own fault. So I don't want him to be stuck in a suffering state like me. That's why I thought we should take a few steps back. Let's be friends who can always support and encourage each other without trying too hard. He doesn't have to try to do anything for me anymore. His heart is troubled about what happened too. The day when my mom fell, Mike drove and got to the hospital relatively quickly. I saw how much he loved my family. I feel like it's not fair to him that he can't smile because I can't smile. I think it's best to have some space so he can continue being happy the way he should be. We haven't been able to laugh at all for two months. Every time we talk, I feel like I'm taking advantage of his happiness. I can no longer give him the same happiness like before. I can't laugh with him anymore. When he laughs, I don't. I feel sorry for him. It's really not the same anymore. He's still my friend who I confide in. He's always the first person to ask how my mom is doing every morning."

Woody: He's okay with the change of status?

Pooklook: He's okay with whatever that pleases me. He's still standing at the same place he has always been. It's only an adjustment of status, but I'm sure, every time I turn back around, I'll always see this friend of mine, never letting go of my hand, not even for a minute. I feel like if we're boyfriend/girlfriend...I'm just not ready to lose anyone. My heart isn't ready to comprehend anything. It's already in a very bad state. If we stay as friends, we can hold hands together comfortably. Dating someone has its timing and he may not be able to accept the changes or new conditions of my life. Before this, we had plans to travel overseas with our group of friends, but I had to cancel all of them because my mom can't go and is still like this. So if we're still close like before, I'm tying him down to a new condition. If there's some space between us, then he can a live a life that isn't full of torment 100% with me. If I were to insert all of my torment into his life, it'd be a waste of his life.

Woody: So how's the change of status so far?

Pooklook: It's good. It's sort of like the same.

Woody: I understand. You don't have the heart or mood to deal with different emotions at the moment between you and him, so it's better to hold hands as friends. That way, everyone can survive. You just want to focus on your Mom.

I translated very fast with no proof reading. I couldn't find another word so I used suffering and torment a lot. I understand Pooklook. I'm sorry but men can't withstand pressure. Taking care of a parent like this is very difficult and takes a toll on anyone. If you're not strong enough, the relationship is bound to end now or later, so Pooklook is just not ready to deal with it right now and took control of the situation so she doesn't get hurt later on. There are chances that Mike may be different and is an awesome guy who will be a ride and die gentleman but 89% or more of the time, men are the first ones to crack. I've seen plenty of this happening in real life. The guy always starts off being there and the sweetest then he gets busy, gets bored of the gloomy situation, and eventually sways.

Pooklook needs time to heal. She's super sensitive right now and all over the place. She knows it's not fair to Mike that she's putting their relationship on hold to focus on her mom, so she's letting him go now while they still have good feelings for one another versus the future. She's probably scared and over worrying about everything now that her mom is facing such a hard trial. I hope the best for her, her family, and Mike.
Tq so much. Poor Pooklook. I hope her mother will get better soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What's the point of all these new lakorn announcements. With the current situation and all, it looks like probably another 3-4 years before new lakorns can even get to the point of airing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the ones that already started filming a year ago get cancelled.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
What's the point of all these new lakorn announcements. With the current situation and all, it looks like probably another 3-4 years before new lakorns can even get to the point of airing. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the ones that already started filming a year ago get cancelled.
I think fans are desperate for new announcements. Next year filming might resume/ begin for many lakorns. Not sure why the daradaily post with Nadech-taew lakorn announcement was removed. But the comment section on ig clearly suggest fans of Nadech are not happy with this announcement. They want him to pair with Bella.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Thai lakorns are lacking storylines. If lucky we get like one or 2 a year. This year, my favorite one that seems to have good storyline and likeable characters is Kean Rak Salap Chata starring Namtarn and Alek. What I’m looking for is characters and storylines.

I just finished Cdrama “Perfect and Casual”. It’s a typical marriage contract storyline, but they had made it different form the other ones. They made the characters normal and so likeable that you enjoy every scene of them, there was no misunderstanding, no annoying side characters and it was short and sweet. This one is a gem.

I want to see lakorns that inspires instead of remakes after remakes, same pairings(especially “A listers”) and people slapping each others. I’ll probably stop watching lakorns for awhile.
I tried perfect and casual but it didn't click with me....but I seen similar dramas that did click with Me and I enjoy.....

The storyline can be simple and good....understanding how to use these trope. I do like c and k drama more.

Cliche and typical tropes isn't always necessary bad...but they need to tweak it.

Love the way you are? C drama was good. The main guy loved FL as a person.

Don't go interrupting my studies - youth drama. Great personal growth and friendship

There's a few kdrama I enjoyed

Run on - awesome dialogues and mature...funny...
Rookie historian....ect...

I can't name 1 thai lakorn this year I fully watched and enjoyed. I'm waiting for 49 days to finish b4 I try it

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mik seems to be down on his luck in the love department lol I wonder why :(
Right...I have a feeling he's going to date a few more actresses before he truly gives up and end with an ordinary person. Though, we would never know the depth of those relationships. Mik, might be totally different behind closed doors...and once the ladies settled down and get to know him they are just not compatible (just a guess lol). Whatever the shortcomings are I hope he moves on and find the person he can be happy with.

bit

sarNie Adult
I think fans are desperate for new announcements. Next year filming might resume/ begin for many lakorns. Not sure why the daradaily post with Nadech-taew lakorn announcement was removed. But the comment section on ig clearly suggest fans of Nadech are not happy with this announcement. They want him to pair with Bella.
Isn’t the Taew Nadech pairing was the one with Jett. A remake of some drama. Fans was’t entertaining that due to bad production of Song Sanaeha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait, so Mik and Bow did really break up? Dang, I thought they looked cute together and sounds like they were fated too. Wish the best for them tho.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I'm pretty sad about Mik Bow, before being together, they were friends for many years but this is all coming from Bow's side, she blocked both Mik and his manager, deleted most of their pictures and posted about being single. Mik hasn't deleted any pictures yet and not responded, this event makes me believe Bow hasn't matured yet while Mik is mature and doesn't like airing out his business like that, they re probably not as compatible as i thought. Im not sure what happened between them but she surely coulve handled it differently especially since whatever problems they were having, efforts were being made eg going to see Bow s mom on mother's day.

Anyway wishing my boy the best.

Simplythailover

sarNie Egg
I'm pretty sad about Mik Bow, before being together, they were friends for many years but this is all coming from Bow's side, she blocked both Mik and his manager, deleted most of their pictures and posted about being single. Mik hasn't deleted any pictures yet and not responded, this event makes me believe Bow hasn't matured yet while Mik is mature and doesn't like airing out his business like that, they re probably not as compatible as i thought. Im not sure what happened between them but she surely coulve handled it differently especially since whatever problems they were having, efforts were being made eg going to see Bow s mom on mother's day.

Anyway wishing my boy the best.
Yeah,I think her caption in new post make me think that maybe they're not compatible enough to be a couple.I'm not fan of them but last videos that I watched is 3zapp with Bow Nadech.She praised Mik a lot, called him Khun Dee( good person),the way she talked like they're much in love.While Nadech sat besides her seem relaxed to hear about them.She supposed to take a lesson from NY relationship slowly but surely.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I tried perfect and casual but it didn't click with me....but I seen similar dramas that did click with Me and I enjoy.....

The storyline can be simple and good....understanding how to use these trope. I do like c and k drama more.

Cliche and typical tropes isn't always necessary bad...but they need to tweak it.

Love the way you are? C drama was good. The main guy loved FL as a person.

Don't go interrupting my studies - youth drama. Great personal growth and friendship

There's a few kdrama I enjoyed

Run on - awesome dialogues and mature...funny...
Rookie historian....ect...

I can't name 1 thai lakorn this year I fully watched and enjoyed. I'm waiting for 49 days to finish b4 I try it
In Perfect and Casual, the leads was so innocent that it was a joy seeing them fall in love. I’m new to modern Cdramas so I’m easily to like the fluffy series. Lol.
Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll check these Cdramas out. I’m liking these modern Cdramas cus they’re not too long. The actor in Love the Way You Are was also in Untouchable Lovers(I don’t recommend this one). He’s a cutie! I’ll check that one out first.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Aw, poor Mik and Bow, but I understand. Bow is still a bit childish sometimes, you can tell by her interviews. Sometimes, things just don't work out once you pass the honeymoon stage. When things get serious, usually a year after dating, that's when you get to see if there's a future together or not. It may be the right people but wrong time, I don't know, but wishing both the best, too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
In my opinion, I don’t really think it’s childish in this particular situation. She just doesn’t seem like the type of person to beat around the bush. I don’t see why she has to keep in contact with people she doesn’t want in her life anymore. She probably thought it was best to just let people know she’s single right now instead of not mentioning anything for months and have people guessing and asking her over and over again whether or not they’re still together. She has the right to unfollow and block whoever she wants from her social media. Sure some people like to remain friends after a break up but some others don’t want anything to do with their ex even if the break up was mutual. It’s not any different for her just cause she’s a celebrity. Plus she hasn’t bad mouthed him at all (yet) as far as I know. All she did was announce that she’s single and cleared any sign of him from her social media. I don’t see how that’s childish. Sure maybe they’ll get back together in the future if it’s just a temporary break up and re-add all the old pictures but they’re not together right now so she can do whatever she wants as far as I’m concerned. Yeah it’s nice of Mik to go see Bow’s mom on Mother’s Day but they doesn’t mean she has to be pressured into acting as if everything’s okay.

They were extremely cute and sweet while they lasted but like bow said it’s better for them to be single than in the wrong relationship. Wish them both the best of luck!

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Isn’t the Taew Nadech pairing was the one with Jett. A remake of some drama. Fans was’t entertaining that due to bad production of Song Sanaeha.
Yes. Jett Camp is remaking Karn Kridsana(1996) starring Mam and Sam. The story needs modifications to suit today's times. Fans want new story and new pairing for Nadech.