❤️ Various ET News

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew is just unlucky this year, early this year she was quarantine because her manager tested positive for Covid19, upon being able to go out she met DJ Moduum. Now he was tested positive, so Taew will have to go for another round of quarantine. :facepalm:

Is she having any lakorn work this year?
She has an upcoming action lakorn with Mark and a reunion lakorn with Nadech

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is Aunt Gay? He’s finally coming ou
Is it a secret? I mean I don’t follow him, from whatever news feed I got of his lifestyle it’s pretty obvious he playing for the other team. He is quite open about it.
I used to watch Aun and never got the feeling he is gay so was a bit surprised. I don’t follow him on IG either but this popped up randomly.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is it a secret? I mean I don’t follow him, from whatever news feed I got of his lifestyle it’s pretty obvious he playing for the other team. He is quite open about it.
I used to watch Aun and never got the feeling he is gay so was a bit surprised. I don’t follow him on IG either but this pop
Oh interesting! I still remember when he had those pictures leaked or whatever.
yup, was it with a girl?? He had to bagged for forgiveness which I don’t think he did anything wrong. It was his business whoever he was sleeping with. He didn’t cheat on anyone.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh interesting! I still remember when he had those pictures leaked or whatever.

I used to watch Aun and never got the feeling he is gay so was a bit surprised. I don’t follow him on IG either but this pop

yup, was it with a girl?? He had to bagged for forgiveness which I don’t think he did anything wrong. It was his business whoever he was sleeping with. He didn’t cheat on anyone.
It was photos and a few clips.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I guess Mint C and Kimberley are back on actual good terms. mint commented on one of kims post and even wished her HBD on her story which kim reposted ( they never did during previous years on social media) . happy that they have reached this point. imagine having so many mutual friends but being so awkward around each other for so long. Maybe one day mark and mint will get a lakorn together.
I still think yaya and mint are still awkward around each other.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I guess Mint C and Kimberley are back on actual good terms. mint commented on one of kims post and even wished her HBD on her story which kim reposted ( they never did during previous years on social media) . happy that they have reached this point. imagine having so many mutual friends but being so awkward around each other for so long. Maybe one day mark and mint will get a lakorn together.
I thought these two were cool since Mint went to Kim’s father’s funeral? :confused12:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I thought these two were cool since Mint went to Kim’s father’s funeral? :confused12:
Attending a funeral doesnt imply closeness. Interactions between two people is what shows their closeness. I based my comment above based on their interations in the pervious years.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think that too bc they did comment on that once. That despite everything, Mint went to get fathers funeral and she appreciated that a lot. After that, they slowly warmed up to each other again. Kimberly has tagged mint in a few throwback pictures since in her stories with the other girls.

Yaya and Mint, I feel like their friendly but they don't hang out so communication is limited to just events. Margie and Boy was really the mature ones who stayed impartial and friends with everyone post the issue that caused the rifts to begin with which I always applauded them for.

Tbh I love Mint C but the only way I feel her and Mark can reunite is if she puts some distance with her mom in the business/career aspect. She literally takes her mom everywhere. But I feel like her and Mark can work their way up to keeping it professional but idk if they can do kiss scenes together though lol Mint is probably the most conservative and awkward with kisses still even with how long she been a leading lady while Mark is pretty comfortable with it.

bit

sarNie Adult
Crazy day for Chinese entertainment after Zheng Shuang surrogacy scandal. Various rumors came out against several Chinese celebrities like dating, abortion, having kids, abandonment issues. Most of them denied it and it was baseless and even threatened to pursue legal action for false rumors.
Everyone is hiding their skeleton. As long as there is no internal enemy they will be safe. Make one enemy angry it’s going to get out in the open.

HNA0

☀️
Why was yaya and mint awkward with each other?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Why was yaya and mint awkward with each other?
It was like a lakorn drama in their chat. Kim/mark & mint had a verbal quarrel....things escalated. Yadech. Left the chat room. Margie/ boy was the mediators.

They had some beef...played out openly..insults...ect....yadech is closer to MK.....

Yaya & Mint are ok....but awkward afterwards and never really engage/interactions

In the past few years they started be seen together and "talk" friendly enough....but it is not the same. They are all grown and. Ore mature now.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Pim went to 3Zaap so there are some rumors that she may be playing a lakorn with them soon since she’s a freelance. I know there was some news of her and Boy following one another so who knows. Of course it’s just a rumor for now.

She’s a child star though and used to play for Ch3 and Ch7 as a child. I know she was Nong Ying in Neung Nai Suang with Ken and Janie. She also was in Raeng Ngao - Anne and Ken and a lot of others so maybe she wants to return for at least one project.
http://instagr.am/p/CKai9QalAOy/