❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'll be surprised...shocked even if Weir ever leave Bella. He got too much invested in the relationship. Also, these younger n'eks need to live in reality when it comes to him. He'll mess around with them but at the end he's back with Bella. Bella, on the other hand, is something else though. How the girl with that much star power can sit through all these cheating rumors as if she's hearing about the weather lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why are we speaking like we’re so sure that he cheated on her?? Weird and Bella are very popular so with that, rumors will follow. They came a long way to just throw everything away because of rumors. I wish them the best...
No one is saying he's outright cheating on her with Gina...but would it be a surprise if he did given his history? I mean, people aren't going to pick a name out of a hat and says Gina is a third hand for no reason. It's too out of the blue. I would never even thought of Gina to be honest. Just like when his rumor with Peak came out. It was bad enough that Bella had to claim him and put that to rest. Also, with Ching Ching (I guessed that's her name). I don't see people sitting around picking random girls to make a cheating rumors. Gina is starting to get more lakorns. Unless, someone is out to ruin her then coming up with her has some flame to it. It is the E.T world. Can't give them too much credit to live life in a simple way lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
No one is saying he's outright cheating on her with Gina...but would it be a surprise if he did given his history? I mean, people aren't going to pick a name out of a hat and says Gina is a third hand for no reason. It's too out of the blue. I would never even thought of Gina to be honest. Just like when his rumor with Peak came out. It was bad enough that Bella had to claim him and put that to rest. Also, with Ching Ching (I guessed that's her name). I don't see people sitting around picking random girls to make a cheating rumors. Gina is starting to get more lakorns. Unless, someone is out to ruin her then coming up with her has some flame to it. It is the E.T world. Can't give them too much credit to live life in a simple way lol
I wouldn't be surprised if someone close to Gina trying to stomp and bring her down... remember the girl gang... backstabbing news.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't be surprised if someone close to Gina trying to stomp and bring her down... remember the girl gang... backstabbing news.
Lol true, it could be that. With bunch of shady friends no need for enemies. Weir has cheating rumors back dated to forever. And even if he's married I don't think it'll stop. To me, 1 cheating rumors (benefit of the doubt) 2, 3, 4, and so on it's a damn shame. But hey, if Bella is sitting pretty ready to fight it off and move on as if it is nothing, who am I to say what is what. After all, she’s the GF.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The guy Sammy is talking to..."dating"...but nothing is announce as official

bit

sarNie Adult
Haha yes his rumour always have the girls with face and name attached, very specific. Why would a girl wants to be called the interloper in a highly published relationship for publicity?

I don’t see Mark or Nadech getting this type of news.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is it rumors that it’s with the girl Gina? Sometimes, they like to put two pictures together and and it’s totally different stories. Idk... the English translation always miss leading. I’m not deafening Weir or anything, but just trying to see from both sides. Bella would be damn either way, clearing the news or keep quite.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t like to comment on things that people go back and forth about but I’m going to state some facts and then some of my thoughts as well. I’m not trying to start an argument with anyone.

So about Gina, she is the one that was with Toy after Mook W. I thought they were still talking cause they were making news of her saying she’s too raeng for him. The reporters have been creating news saying Toy is more calm and Gina is model like and raeng. They were saying they don’t suit each other or whatever. I’m pretty sure they are still talking to one another though.

Anyways, I think Gina is actually friends with Bella or they get along with one another quite well in case people didn’t know. They are always commenting on each other pics and liking them. I notice her all the time in Bella’s comments. She always pops up.

Last, I see no reason for Bella and Weir to use each other for benefits when both get the highest ratings for their own channel and are very great stars. They could do without one another therefore I don’t get this business relationship thought. Bella could of easily used him in the beginning for her come up but she never did once. They were even really secretive when they would go out together but paps would still TRY to snap them. They have been together forever and if you followed them from the get go like I have then you would see it a bit different. And whether the news about them are true or not, it’s their business and they have both decided to go about in their way that they think is best so that’s on them.

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
His cheating news is like Channing Tattum blinds, it goes on years and years, fans thought he is so sweet with all his rainbow caption but every Hollywood reporters and their dog knew about it but Jenna just stick with him, until she decided it's not good for her daughter anymore.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Haha yes his rumour always have the girls with face and name attached, very specific. Why would a girl wants to be called the interloper in a highly published relationship for publicity?

I don’t see Mark or Nadech getting this type of news.
Yup why it always weir lol. rarely heard nadech or mark getting involve with cheating news

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I might get hate for pointing this out again lol

Nadech and Yaya were obviously just friends for a long time until it recently turned romantic i feel so although there were rumors about dating other people, it would make sense that there would be no cheating rumors plus I feel their fanbase on a whole different level of devotion to shipping that pair. Plus their career was built off them being a pair tbh, they would not dare do anything to ruin that.

Mark and Kimmy although free of cheating rumors-- aren't free of third party rumors either. When they first got together, it was highly scrutinized that Mark was a third hand in Jett and Kimmy's relationship bc there was some flirting going on but kimmy excused it as just being friends. However, seeing how quickly they confirmed being together afterwards and how it took Jett so long to work with her again, I think it's safe to say there wouldn't be smoke without any fire. Mark also had rumors of cheating on or two timing when he was rumored to be with Vill too. They are a cute couple though, and the fact that they share such a more personal look into their relationship, they seem more like your traditional long term couple who is about to get married any day now.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
[
I might get hate for pointing this out again lol

Nadech and Yaya were obviously just friends for a long time until it recently turned romantic i feel so although there were rumors about dating other people, it would make sense that there would be no cheating rumors plus I feel their fanbase on a whole different level of devotion to shipping that pair. Plus their career was built off them being a pair tbh, they would not dare do anything to ruin that.

Mark and Kimmy although free of cheating rumors-- aren't free of third party rumors either. When they first got together, it was highly scrutinized that Mark was a third hand in Jett and Kimmy's relationship bc there was some flirting going on but kimmy excused it as just being friends. However, seeing how quickly they confirmed being together afterwards and how it took Jett so long to work with her again, I think it's safe to say there wouldn't be smoke without any fire. Mark also had rumors of cheating on or two timing when he was rumored to be with Vill too. They are a cute couple though, and the fact that they share such a more personal look into their relationship, they seem more like your traditional long term couple who is about to get married any day now.
Mark and Vill were study partners. They were not dating. Jet has also clarified that there was nothing between Kimmy and him. All the actors have their schedules pre-booked for atleast 2-3years. They don't decide whom they work with, the channel decides. So Kimmy working with jet's production sooner or later is not decided by her. Going by your theory if Kimmy and jet were in relationship and she cheated on him then she should have never worked with him. But the fact that she is still working with his company proves that she was never involved with him. Rumours are just rumours. Despite clarification from Mark and Kim,it seems some people just want to believe the rumours. There are no proofs..

forgotusername

Miksmouse
[

Mark and Vill were study partners. They were not dating. Jet has also clarified that there was nothing between Kimmy and him. All the actors have their schedules pre-booked for atleast 2-3years. They don't decide whom they work with, the channel decides. So Kimmy working with jet's production sooner or later is not decided by her. Going by your theory if Kimmy and jet were in relationship and she cheated on him then she should have never worked with him. But the fact that she is still working with his company proves that she was never involved with him. Rumours are just rumours. Despite clarification from Mark and Kim,it seems some people just want to believe the rumours. There are no proofs..
Jett and kimmy were definitely dating, mark and vill too. She is working for him again bc he moved on, he recently proposed to his girlfriend and probably let the past be the past.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
[

Kim went on vacation with just Jett. Those two were dating. If they were not dating then her dating Mark should not have caused such a drama. At that time it was well known that kim/jett was a couple.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
[

Jett and Kim were in a relationship. It’s not a rumor, it’s a fact .