❤️ Various ET News

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Right, I bet the news probably finally made him follow her. I hope it’s not them cause I actually really like them. I remember how he always was a player but she was the one.
I love them too, I hope May is "the one" for him forever, it would be so sad if they split. Num was so notorious for being a casanova. He's dated so many people in the industry too but he stuck with May for the longest. This one time May left him and he came to her on his knees and in tears to get back together with her, they've really been through a lot. He dated Pok Piyatida for years too but she dumped him and Chu Chudapa was the girlfriend that got him into the entertainment industry.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I love them too, I hope May is "the one" for him forever, it would be so sad if they split. Num was so notorious for being a casanova. He's dated so many people in the industry too but he stuck with May for the longest. This one time May left him and he came to her on his knees and in tears to get back together with her, they've really been through a lot. He dated Pok Piyatida for years too but she dumped him and Chu Chudapa was the girlfriend that got him into the entertainment industry.
Oh wow! I remember him and Pok but I didn’t know P’Chu and him were ever together. That’s weird for me to even imagine.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh wow! I remember him and Pok but I didn’t know P’Chu and him were ever together. That’s weird for me to even imagine.
IKR Num and Chu was weird. But thanks to him dropping Chudapa off during her lakorn with Makers Group, Ah Jim Mayurachat saw Num and convinced him to act in that lakorn too. Even more awkward that Chudapa played May’s servant in Roy Mai and was an auntie character for May’s character in Mon Ruk Look Toong LOL

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
IKR Num and Chu was weird. But thanks to him dropping Chudapa off during her lakorn with Makers Group, Ah Jim Mayurachat saw Num and convinced him to act in that lakorn too. Even more awkward that Chudapa played May’s servant in Roy Mai and was an auntie character for May’s character in Mon Ruk Look Toong LOL
That is so freaking weird!! LOL! I feel like P’Chu is a lot older than Num? Or maybe she isn’t but she looks like it. I can’t even picture them together even at a younger age haha. He was with a lot of girls. I remember on Ratree Samosarn he would always flirt with all the girls. When Jai Rao came, he was flirting with Natalie and they said let’s ask May since she played in the lakorn too LOL.

May has always been one of my favorite rais. I remember hating her in the lakorn with Chakrit and Katreeya and then feeling bad for her towards the end cause of the grandma. Now she doesn’t play anymore but I’ll definitely tune into her production. Hope she does well.

*Edit: I just looked their ages up and they are around the same age lol. Found this picture too lol. 809B0BDE-844C-4AC7-8EF0-51E2D20CA856.jpeg

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I was also curious about the status of their relationship. I started watching more of Num’s news segment and other shows that he is in. One thing for sure is that he works a lot! He only has Sunday free to spend time with Mayu. In the talk shows they joke a lot about his past and his play boy ways. He said he had to slow down and stop because he has a daughter now. He doesn’t want his “karma” to affect his daughter.
I watched a segment of 3Zaap and May said that they are partners and they want the best for their daughter. It sounded more like coexisting and coparenting. She said they’ve been together for 20 years (I think it’s 20, can’t remember) and they’re past the “sweet” stage in their relationship.
May was such a great Nang Rai. I loved her, but hated her at the same time. That’s how good she was lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I dunno about ch7 analysis...I think that is recent...

Cuz I noon was over 30 and a few other ppl...their popularity and lakorn was better

Ppl who left are not in their 30s....they already case them aside....also management

Bow left them at her prime peak...

Pim...sammy....a lot more...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
We actually learn a lot about Num and May's relationship in May's talkshow Mama's Talk on PPTV and when she talks about him on 3 Zaap. May talks about how they've been with each other so long that they're not sweet to one another. Plus, May and Num have talked a lot about how they're not sweet people. Num considers himself a standoffish person and doesn't like showing his emotions with May, he's not a touchy feely person and same with May but he's the one who always thinks of May when he comes home and buys her favourite food and May is the one who has never really taken care of him and only focuses on Mayu because Num comes home late anyways. Plus, May on the day she announced she was preggers was like Num is the thoughtful and detailed one in the relationship while May's strength is endurance. May says that they're only affectionate and give a little hug or peck on the cheek during times of stress or extreme tiredness. Even when they were dating Num was like the sweetness is in the beginning of the relationship but once you've dated for so long it is all about keeping the good feelings between each other steady.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I dunno about ch7 analysis...I think that is recent...

Cuz I noon was over 30 and a few other ppl...their popularity and lakorn was better

Ppl who left are not in their 30s....they already case them aside....also management

Bow left them at her prime peak...

Pim...sammy....a lot more...
Yes, it’s more of their technique now since they do all those competitions and those contracts have an agreement. And the video said 25-30. Sammy is 29 and Pim is 28 so they are right around there. Also, Sammy has been with them for quite some time now. I remember seeing her in Aof and Pinky’s lakorn when she was 18.

The video did mention Ch7 is trying to always have fresh new stars, new pairings, new people, and what not. Like I said, I don’t really agree with that technique but their stars are well known when they leave and still can make a name for themselves leaving. As for Bow, I just think she wanted to start fresh somewhere else.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/CJ2sfwqle-v/
I know we always discuss Ch7 stars leaving but the TV Pool guy just talked about it. I’ll translate it for my non Thai speakers. Well he said that Ch7 is a channel that no matter what will always be number one in ratings. He said that they always do competitions like Thai Supermodels, Smart Boy, Miss Teen, etc so they are always trying to make new people popular. That’s part of those people’s contract if they win and stuff. So he said it’s not surprising people leave because they know their place.

Ch7 is mainly focusing on making new people famous and helping them get to their popularity and once they have reached that or are almost 30, they know it’s their time to take their talents somewhere else cause they have been prepped and well prepared. He said the only person that is not in that category is Aum cause she is their top star forever.

Anyways, very interesting concept. Not sure if I really like that but I guess that’s their way of doing business. I have noticed that because you always see people leaving when they’re almost 30. I will say that most of the ones that left are very popular to this day and have made a name for themselves while being there and are still well known. Pancake, Poo, Kwan, Noon, Yui, etc are all popular ones that left and everyone know who they are.
Ch7 refused to properly promote Sammy career she was not even 25 no matter her potential. Now at an early age could have been the new Noon Worranuch way before her hiatus to teach ram Thai. Ch7 kept giving her one dimensional prim and proper characters and she has yet to act with someone like Weir.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
If someone can translate I really appreciate
if you mean the Mik and Bow part, basically they filmed their lakorn in 2013 and Mik liked Bow but their life was hectic, they were starting out and Mik's mom was also sick so nothing happened, later Bow had a bf at the time and Mik was like why didn't you wait for me, cue their lakorn in 2018, they were both single then so it just happened. Now they're the sexiest and hottest couple in thailand.

I hope someone gives a better translation.

may1363

sarNie Adult
if you mean the Mik and Bow part, basically they filmed their lakorn in 2013 and Mik liked Bow but their life was hectic, they were starting out and Mik's mom was also sick so nothing happened, later Bow had a bf at the time and Mik was like why didn't you wait for me, cue their lakorn in 2018, they were both single then so it just happened. Now they're the sexiest and hottest couple in thailand.

I hope someone gives a better translation.
Wow they're really made for each other. I didn't know that Mik had loved her since 2013. If he would have confessed his love since, Bow would probably waited for him. I feel bad for Mik. Maybe it's good too because they're too young during that period and their relationship might not have lasted. Let's hope they love each other until their wedding day. Love this couple.

Thanks a lot for the translation

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

Wow they're really made for each other. I didn't know that Mik had loved her since 2013. If he would have confessed his love since, Bow would probably waited for him. I feel bad for Mik. Maybe it's good too because they're too young during that period and their relationship might not have lasted. Let's hope they love each other until their wedding day. Love this couple.

Thanks a lot for the translation
It was their destiny. Finally, they are together. Couple made of heaven haha.