❤️ Various ET News

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I'm so happy for Mik, he gets along with everyone and even Aum seems to have a soft spot for him so getting the lakorn with Ning was probably through networking

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Any guesses for this blind from mgronline -

Google Transalated version -
Mount strong !! "Famous hero" Dod found a doctor requesting a size up "brother"
With the beginning of a new era, there is a story for people like Taro to start doing their homework again. Because the countdown is not yet instantaneous of the faded fireworks Must continue to follow Any "famous hero" has a clue in mind But may not be kept So I have to say it. Because it is a unsolvable problem with "younger brother" having a small size and does not work as intended Which according to the hints of "Anna TV Pool" Miss ACCDC last year Fell off in the program "Zab 108" on Channel 8, despite being married But the little brother problem is an obstacle, making life less bright.

"Can I secretly tell you a little whisper? The fact that we are in the plastic surgery industry But can you ask permission not to say your name? There is a male star who wants to have surgery, who is also the male protagonist. Is he faced a problem, namely Have a small brother And secretly consulted the surgery clinic that How can you make your child bigger? And then it works better Which is the first hero level and I know because We are in the field of surgery. Just take the customer to that clinic But did not take him to increase his brother surgery (Concluded that the male protagonist has upgraded his younger brother yet?) This one did not know that Has he done it yet? But now that hero has less work. And then married But can't tell a lot Wait for the tour to go down, I would like to hold it, I can't really tell. You have to go and follow yourself. ”

Hui.… I read it and I want to enjoy it !! That in conclusion, what is the hero

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hahahahahah omfggg

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
feels like ch7 are just trying to promote the young ones and don’t care much about their senior actors. I think Mik and Preaw wilould make a hot pair.
Same, they are trying to promote the newbies. You would think they would treat their senior actors and actresses better since everyone is leaving but guess not. Maybe this role will focus more on the rai though so I’m still hopeful for Preaw. Preaw is super tall and her and Mik definitely would look good.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I'm so happy for Mik, he gets along with everyone and even Aum seems to have a soft spot for him so getting the lakorn with Ning was probably through networking
Same, they are trying to promote the newbies. You would think they would treat their senior actors and actresses better since everyone is leaving but guess not. Maybe this role will focus more on the rai though so I’m still hopeful for Preaw. Preaw is super tall and her and Mik definitely would look good.
Preaw seems to have an important part in the poster and I think she is gonna have a good presence here

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe Praew wants to challenge herself? It’s not like she can be forced to play the role, right? She has played rai before anyway. I just hope this doesn’t mean she’s going to be stuck in rai forever though.
Yeah, I’m hoping that doesn’t mean she’s rai from now on. She did do it in Kom Payabat and did do that big project with Aum but that was more towards the beginning of her career.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My god people who out closeted people are some of the most disrespectful and vile people. How dare you expose someone who clearly has no intention of letting people know his sexual preferences. So horrible! Like wtf have some decency people. Hope this doesn’t affect Andrew too much.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
What....Min is in the lakorn with Kao S. & peach?

I saw that it was going to be Cris now. I know that video was from a week ago but they keep rumoring different people. So far I’ve heard Janie, Sammy, Min, and Cris. I think Min will be in a lakorm with Pope and P’Nong instead.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What....Min is in the lakorn with Kao S. & peach?

I saw that it was going to be Cris now. I know that video was from a week ago but they keep rumoring different people. So far I’ve heard Janie, Sammy, Min, and Cris. I think Min will be in a lakorm with Pope and P’Nong instead.

Not Sammy since she will be in the other 1....