❤️ Various ET News

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi, can you translate? I'm dying to know what it says. yes, I'm nosy haha.
It’s about a girl group that has neks, n’rais, and models. They are a friend group that really are jealous of one another. They don’t like to see one do better than the other so it’s always competition for them. The article mentions that sometimes they even try to steal the other persons man if he’s super rich. They also said if one has a downfall, the others are ready to finish it off.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I personally think Taew seems to take really good care of her body. Unfortunate, fellow women are criticizing physique. She is on the slimmer side but she's so petite i I think it's only natural for her to look even thinner if she exercises.

Personally, this is why I prefer these Thai actresses to some Koreans to be honest bc it shows that they truly are working hard to keep up with their physique healthily and they have a small tush on top of that. Hahaha

Calender has to be Ch3. They have soooo many new or not so new but very active actors/actresses but just keep being background to the mainstream popular senior ones.
Once you are skinny to the point of bones starts to slightly show it's scary. Taew maybe petite but I have seen petite women looking good and healthy without looking sick. I am petite myself barely 5 ft. tall and knows when I need to stop looking thin. I used to not able to gain weight no matter how hard I try...my weight would be 92-94 lbs. But since I am used to that weight I never realized how skinny I was or how sick I might look to some.

Taew might be in a habit of exercising to look thin...but doing without measurements can be detrimental to ones health as well. We can only judge what we see...and to not judge when a picture is out in public is a bit hard to do...it's second nature to us. Anyway, sometimes, pointing something out isn't a bad thing. Because the person might not realize something is wrong unless more people voiced their opinion. To Taew she might look pretty and think nothing of it because she likes it. But if enough people see it and comment on it maybe it might make her see things differently. I don't have a problem with people pointing things out in a respectful way...but insulting and calling someone derogatory names is another thing altogether.
It’s about a girl group that has neks, n’rais, and models. They are a friend group that really are jealous of one another. They don’t like to see one do better than the other so it’s always competition for them. The article mentions that sometimes they even try to steal the other persons man if he’s super rich. They also said if one has a downfall, the others are ready to finish it off.
Lol dang, talking about keeping your friends close but your enemies closer. These aren't friends they are calculated people. ET business is a cesspool of shady people. They should make a lakorn out of them cause nothing going on right now is as juicy.

Lizander1204

sarNie Egg
Oh boy! Thank you! Art imitating life.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
So the calendar they are saying Margie and Bow. To be honest, not trying to offend anyone that is their fan but Margie shouldn’t have been in it anyways. She hasn’t been in Lakorns in forever. Her and Matt haven’t had any projects or anything. Ch3 has too many new people that probably deserved a chance over them. That’s kinda why I liked Ch7’s concept since they included everyone and they had their individual photo.
http://instagr.am/p/CJKiUIolxuW/
Honestly bow just entered ch3 so she also shouldnt be in it either. There were alot of other new actresses from ch3 that deserved the spot .

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly bow just entered ch3 so she also shouldnt be in it either. There were alot of other new actresses from ch3 that deserved the spot .
I didn’t say Bow had to be in it but I’m saying that’s what the news was saying. I’m sure Bow doesn’t care cause she knows she’s new to Ch3 but news reporters love to make news.
There are plenty of other Ch3 actresses that should of been in it but weren’t. Patricia has been with them for a while now, Kao could of been in it, Chippy, etc. I’m actually surprised they didn’t include Ice cause she was in most of their main events. That’s why I said I kinda liked Ch7’s concept more this year cause they included most of their people this year.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Those that are not acting in a lakorn for a while shouldn't be in the calendar. Matt/Margie could've been left out. They should add current people or those that have lakorns air within the year...so each year there are different faces. Or they could do one for veterans and one for new comers and those in between. But to just give space to the likes of Margie and Matt is kind of unfair. But hey, it's their channel so nothing we say would’ve make a difference anyway.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I personally think Taew seems to take really good care of her body. Unfortunate, fellow women are criticizing physique. She is on the slimmer side but she's so petite i I think it's only natural for her to look even thinner if she exercises.

Personally, this is why I prefer these Thai actresses to some Koreans to be honest bc it shows that they truly are working hard to keep up with their physique healthily and they have a small tush on top of that. Hahaha

Calender has to be Ch3. They have soooo many new or not so new but very active actors/actresses but just keep being background to the mainstream popular senior ones.
Did you see her recent pix? The 1 i saw on the news article shocked me.

There is a different when it's overboard because of the pressure from society/ being a dara....that they end up doing the extreme.

I see Chinese are worse...cuz their ideal weight is 80lbs re
Omfg wtf. Damn these girls are crazy.
A 1hd or club Friday series hahaha
Taew body is fine but i think the clothes and the way she posed make it look weird. I know its for her brand but it does not look good, some of the picture make her leg look shorter.
This is not from the cloths...I feel she looks g I'm talking about the article....a recent dara gossip also talked about her change....she yes she us always fit...the lady was like now she seems...a bit "Fragile"...lack of a better word

Agree with byebye about discussing things.... or talk about our observations in a respectable way.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Idk why but the friend group reminded me of Chippy, Pear, Carisa, Pakpai, one of those models from the face (forgot her name), and Metal (domes wife). I remember they all used to hang out so much but now Chippy is never with them. I always wondered what happened between them. maybe they just grew apart.

bit

sarNie Adult
When you put a bunch of girls with varying degree of success, there are bound to be jealousy. It’s human nature. It’s not like they are family members.

Where do you think all the club friday got their story line from. So it’s not a shocking gossip.

Taew is looking borderline aneroxic, not skinny anymore, but if she is happy and healthy,I’m not going to judge. People said you put 10 pounds more on TV, not sure how true that is.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Regarding the Margie issue, I agree that she maybe shouldn't have been present in it only for the fact that she wasn't active. But if it's only to be replaced by Bow, I don't think that would've been ideal either-- like imagine being replaced right away with someone who hasn't even starred in anything from the channel yet and already getting a spot-- no difference then you know from someone not being active to someone with nothing yet from the channel. If anything the Ch3 actresses/actors who has been with them lead and supporting roles but not their usual popular mainstream faces should feel a type of way so hopefully it's false.

Now regarding the friend group, I would like to think it's not Bella and them. Those girls have all been pretty successful in their own rights recently. But I have noticed Bella hasn't been hanging out with them recently in group gatherings but that can just also be due to her busy promos and schedule.

My last comment regarding Taew is that I see many valid points about it being concerning but I believe it's just a bad pic and I can understand what the concern is but I do look at her pictures pretty frequently and she still looks pretty healthy to me.

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omg that calendar thing feels like ages ago I can't believe it's still brought up lol. I think Bow gave very clear answers a couple of times already that it's the elders arrangement and Margie didn't steal the spot from her and Bow herself didn't try to steal it from anyone either. She's aware she's still new so it doesn't really matter to her whether she's in it or not. But I agree it shouldve been someone else instead of Margie bc she was away for a while and there's a lot of talented yet underestimated actresses in ch3.
About Taew's weight, I'm not in the place to judge her or anything. If she feels content with her body then it's fine, if she feels that she's not healthy enough or there's something wrong with her body, it's her job to work on it.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I think most of the thai actresses are going through a phase of trying to look very skinny. Davika, yaya, mint, taew, kim are looking very skinny these days. I dont know if its a korean/chinese entertainment influence but thats just my observation. Mai and taew look too skinny imo but not to the point thats alarming.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There is a different in judging them and making an observations.

I notice lots of the actresses in the past year has gotten really thin.

Unfortunately it is part of the pressure. I feel you can be toned and not be soo bony.

Not comparing body but Gypsy works out all the time. She's thin but she still looks like she has "meat" per say. I watched this Korean show Monster and the actress was ripped...good toned muscles/thin but not bony.

My point is you can be healthy and toned ...skinny.....but when the bone and ribs or showing...

Also most ppl who become obsessed with these things think they are healthy and don't have an issue with it.. many who suffer from this don't recognize it.. Not saying they do ...but pointing out that they ( ppl who suffer from this) won't see it.

My skinny sister complains she is fat and she is a 00...0...the # of nonexistent....but the goal is to be child size....I hear ppl brag about fitting into kids clothing -.-

I see in lots of interviews that they always say an actress is fat when they are not. Camera add 10 lbs...I wonder how they looked then.

The producer/ directors also ask them to lost weight.

My sister in law and I were talking. She watch mostly Chinese drama.

When they have lifting scenes and these guys are always struggling.

"The girls isn't fat....the guys are just too weak "

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Random question, does anyone know how well Mint C's Gelato place is doing? I see her doing so much promo for it and sending it so often to her fellow actors/ actresses but since I don't understand thai, I'm not sure how well her business is perceived.

I wonder out of the actors/actresses who actually own businesses, who is doing the best haha

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
After watching the teaser I feel like Thai Domyoji might be closer to Matsujun's vibe. So far I have been unsatisfied with all of the other versions. I have got good feeling about lakorn Domyoji
The whole Hana Yori Dango story is very suited to Thai lakorn style. I actually expect them to do it well since they're so good at abusive male leads.

Looking at the first trailer though, Domyouji doesn't seem that violent or mean. Matsujun wasn't really either though.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The whole Hana Yori Dango story is very suited to Thai lakorn style. I actually expect them to do it well since they're so good at abusive male leads.

Looking at the first trailer though, Domyouji doesn't seem that violent or mean. Matsujun wasn't really either though.
Matsujun's was very sadistic like he had pleasure torturing the kids in his school and treating them like Toys and he had NO forgiving value about him. There was nothing human whithin him. The atmosphere in his house looked like a luxurious icy prison. He's a real oligarch like the ones ruling the world now. For me HYD magic lies in the evolution of Domyoji without losing his own "flavour" and Matsujun's eyes spoke volume making that character such a layered treat.