❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pepper UHT or Pepper Rattasart is a former boyband member and actor. Do you know Captain Phutanate? Well, Pepper used to be in a boy band named UHT and he was bandmates with Captain and DJ Eaky. UHT was a huge hit among youth in the 90's. Captain was the only one who really made it big as an actor out of the rest of the band. Pepper is most famous for being the p'ek in the original version of Leh Ratree. He starred in only a handful of lakorns and ended up furthering his education and got a PhD and worked as a professor. He also was a director for the website sanook.com and helped managed the LINE app.
DR.pepper lol

Reactions: bit

bit

sarNie Adult
Pepper UHT or Pepper Rattasart is a former boyband member and actor. Do you know Captain Phutanate? Well, Pepper used to be in a boy band named UHT and he was bandmates with Captain and DJ Eaky. UHT was a huge hit among youth in the 90's. Captain was the only one who really made it big as an actor out of the rest of the band. Pepper is most famous for being the p'ek in the original version of Leh Ratree. He starred in only a handful of lakorns and ended up furthering his education and got a PhD and worked as a professor. He also was a director for the website sanook.com and helped managed the LINE app.
It’s seems the guy got a good brain on his head despite being a boyband member in his youth.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Its so nice to see them sing together again. I really miss them.
Koen is an amazing person inside out.. his bandmates are so supportive about who he is and whom he has become.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
too bad for theconheartist. Covid cases reemerge in chiang mai few days before it was premiered. The feedback was good though. They could have done better if not because of reemerging of covid local transmission in thailand. The number is still good tho considering the current condition
If there no COVID going on, Bella’s movie could have earn up to $500 million baht. Any movies that comes out during this time will not do well as expected.

Last edited:

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Top 5 movies in 2020. Bella’s movie earned 200.5 millions baht
http://instagr.am/p/CJbTivXhq4y/ View attachment 39380
too bad for theconheartist. Covid cases reemerge in chiang mai few days before it was premiered. The feedback was good though. They could have done better if not because of reemerging of covid local transmission in thailand. The number is still good tho considering the current condition
If there no COVID going on, Bella’s movie could have earn up to $500 million baht. Any movies that comes out during this time will not do well as expected.
Bella movie came out when there was no local transmission in thailand after so many months. Chiang mai is covid free since 4 to 5 months ago. Both bangkok and chiangmai contributes a lot in the rmovie revenue so yeah lucky her, the movie came out 2-3 weeks earlier before covid cases reported back in chiang mai. The shopping malls in chiang mai were almost empty when theconheartist came out so bad timing for them

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Whomever selected the date for release was smart, it was when Covid19 was low and cinema sitting restriction was removed. Movies that came out before that hit only 20 million due to sitting capacity.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Bella movie came out when there was no local transmission in thailand after so many months. Chiang mai is covid free since 4 to 5 months ago. Both bangkok and chiangmai contributes a lot in the rmovie revenue so yeah lucky her, the movie came out 2-3 weeks earlier before covid cases reported back in chiang mai. The shopping malls in chiang mai were almost empty when theconheartist came out so bad timing for them
Bella’s movie was supposed to release in April but it got pushed back until things got better. They were too quick to released Baifern and Nadech’s movie, they should’ve waited until next year.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did people see this? Andrew's first manager outed him as gay and that he had a relationship with actor/singer Pramote and another guy back in the day. He just dropped it so casually too. Wonder what Andrew thinks, seeing as he's so private.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Did people see this? Andrew's first manager outed him as gay and that he had a relationship with actor/singer Pramote and another guy back in the day. He just dropped it so casually too. Wonder what Andrew thinks, seeing as he's so private.

Whoa. I haven’t been following the news, but what the heck. Why is he casually just spilling the tea? Was the tea spilled by someone else? Either way it’s messed up for them to be taking about it especially if the parties involved aren’t.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid

Wow, that is quite messed up to air his business like that. He is such a private person and probably won’t reply or bother with the news. I grew up loving Andrew but tbh, I am not shocked. His private and personal lifestyle kinda made me feel like he was hiding something.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup, there are things you can casually say and made light of but revealing something personal about someone that's none of anyone's business isn't one of them. It's even worse when it's like an off handed comment like he's talking about something so irrelevant when in fact it's a secret that should be that person to tell (but the saying that, there's no such thing as a secret rings true).

When we watched Andrew's lakorn with Matt, I always thought there were tendencies that he was...the way he moved his hands and even the way he walks. But it doesn't change the fact, it's his secret to keep though. And to have someone tells the world...just isn't right.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, there are things you can casually say and made light of but revealing something personal about someone that's none of anyone's business isn't one of them. It's even worse when it's like an off handed comment like he's talking about something so irrelevant when in fact it's a secret that should be that person to tell (but the saying that, there's no such thing as a secret rings true).

When we watched Andrew's lakorn with Matt, I always thought there were tendencies that he was...the way he moved his hands and even the way he walks. But it doesn't change the fact, it's his secret to keep though. And to have someone tells the world...just isn't right.
I know Andrew isn’t famous like he was back then but I do agree that it’s not like it’s a casual thing to announce to the industry. Andrew has made it this far without this news and now all of a sudden he wants to air his business like that? Really messed up. The worst part is Andrew doesn’t bother anyone and minds his own business.

bit

sarNie Adult
Always thought Andrew lives in the closet same of Boy P but that is their business. I mean Thai ET probably the only ET in the world who promotes BL so I’m not sure why they wanted to make a commotion out of it.

It’s not like he is doing a Ricky Martin bearding a girl in his youth to cover his sexuality.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult

Not only that, Eriam Sing also escaped the viral of demonstrates. For months before, many days cinemas couldn't operate normally due to political crisis. The date that the movie released, cinemas stopped social distances by releasing blocked seats. So yeah, I think part of the success is choosing the right time for releasing of the Eriam Sing team.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
IMG_20201231_125018_651.jpg IMG_20201231_125730_317.jpg
Fav actress and actor of the year from esan and suan dusit polls

Esan poll
1.weir
2.nadech
3. Mark

1.bella
2. Aum
3. Yaya

Suan dusit
1. nadech
2. Pope
3. Sunny

1. Bella
2. Yaya
3. Baifern

Bella dominating is expected since she has a movie and lakorn this year. Yaya and Sunny have no project this year. The others have at least one movie or lakorn

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Whoa. I haven’t been following the news, but what the heck. Why is he casually just spilling the tea? Was the tea spilled by someone else? Either way it’s messed up for them to be taking about it especially if the parties involved aren’t.
Not sure how it started. From what I can tell, the manager and the host were commenting on Pramote's interview. But I went to skim over Pramote's interview and he never said he and Andrew were in a relationship. He said they were close friends and the hosts asked him how he felt about the fans doing the koojin stuff with him and Andrew back when they acted together. This manager guy though let it all hang out. I get the feeling that it's one of those well-known secrets within the biz but these 2 just wanted to gossip in public. I agree that it's messed up to reveal that when it's obvious they don't want it to be public knowledge.