❤️ Various ET News

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Doesn't sai rong....have no nk....they are waiting for someone contract to expire and ...what the producer? Person really like sammy.

I'm excited for sammy. Can't wait. New is under the same management.

Ch7 lakorn is not really progressing...same type of story...naive...nk...revenge...blah blah...slap kiss

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, first thing first Sammy should pair up with Great. Poor Great not having lucky top costars except Matt, Bella, and Margie. D:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 always treated sammy like crap. Staying there is pointless. These fans r too much...always talk about boon koon. They owe them nothing. They did their job.

I feel ch7 don't progress...their remake is still bleh. Nk is always sacrificing...blah..blah...I tried the donut 1...it was ok..nk is cute...tired story that didn't click. I don't care for the other pk & nk

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Ch7 always treated sammy like crap. Staying there is pointless. These fans r too much...always talk about boon koon. They owe them nothing. They did their job.
Lol it sounds like you work for a company and you owe them when you literally just do your job and get paid. Nobody owes anything to anybody. They're so dumb ugh.
now im waiting for ch3 stars to leave. will they ?
I doubt it because ch3 seems to have better treatment for their stars and ch3 stars have waaaaaay more endorsement deals and are more popular internationally.

bit

sarNie Adult
I always feel CH3 treats their actors better, even after they leave the channel still in good terms with them. Esther went freelance but did a web lakorn with CH3. Anne still stick around with CH3 and they gave her the opportunity to be producers. Ken T mother works for CH7 but he went to CH3. Chompoo still sticks around the label.

Apart from top tier management and low rating issue which now they circumvent by selling it abroad. CH3 seems like a good place to work.

Personally, CH7 gave me the Harvey Weinstein vibe.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The person said sammy is following her sister footsteps to GMM?. Also stated p'chod wants her. They reminded us of the rumors that Chod said to wait for the contract to end by the end if the year (sai rong). ?That'll be wicked awesome

Pim moving to ch3 with bow?

Porche doing more business.

min filmed 10% of the lakorn... will she be replaced?

i don't work for a company like that. It's the thai culture of always collecting boon koon...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The thing is, if they are leaving channel 7 why is channel 3 keep on taking them. Channel 3 needs to get their stuff together before hoarding all the channel 7 people. Their house is over crowded....they have these new generation they want to promote but if anyone leaves channel 7 they seem to make room for them. Channel 7 keeps losing people channel 3 keeps multiplying theirs.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
The person said sammy is following her sister footsteps to GMM?. Also stated p'chod wants her. They reminded us of the rumors that Chod said to wait for the contract to end by the end if the year (sai rong). ?That'll be wicked awesome

Pim moving to ch3 with bow?

Porche doing more business.

min filmed 10% of the lakorn... will she be replaced?

i don't work for a company like that. It's the thai culture of always collecting boon koon...

Sammy has a sister??

forgotusername

Miksmouse
The thing is, if they are leaving channel 7 why is channel 3 keep on taking them. Channel 3 needs to get their stuff together before hoarding all the channel 7 people. Their house is over crowded....they have these new generation they want to promote but if anyone leaves channel 7 they seem to make room for them. Channel 7 keeps losing people channel 3 keeps multiplying theirs.
Actually Ch7 is also overcrowded with new gens

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The experienced actors/actresses moving from Channel 7 to Channel 3 would expect lakorns of their stature to be given to them by the new channel.. The resident actors of channel 3 will feel the heat and lack of good work can make them uncomfortable..Plus the new ones who need to be promoted will also have fewer choices....

I think channel 3 should stop poaching actors from other channels and instead focus of giving good lakorns to their existing talents. They should hire better producers, should focus on improving their ratings and grooming the next generation..I am waiting for Nadech-Bella lakorn and I think that is a distant dream which will not materialize.. I don't see Bella pairing up with Mark,James Ma,Great and Boy any time soon.. Most likely Bella will chose a younger new co-star or stick with Pope and James Ji...

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Rumored Sammy might take up Sai Roong and lesbian lakorn with Janie. We see how it turned. Because I really want Sammy to leave there haha.
Kao Supassara told that she will co-star with Janie T for the lesbian lakorn... Is Sammy also joining the cast?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Actually Ch7 is also overcrowded with new gens
But I feel like channel is over flowing. You have the likes of Preem, Oom, Diana, and that's just to name a few where they can focus and give them projects that'll elevate them. Some of those girls within that group will fade soon. So, if channel 3 keeps on trying to bring in new faces of their own yet also bring in the ones that are leaving channel 7...some are going to be pushed aside and that's likely the ones that are already with the channel. The ones that are safe from any new arrivals are the likes of Yaya, Kim, Bella, Mew...even Mint that has been there for so long doesn't seem worth much there. Anyway, channel 3 sees it as a business but still some of their moves are head scratching.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The experienced actors/actresses moving from Channel 7 to Channel 3 would expect lakorns of their stature to be given to them by the new channel.. The resident actors of channel 3 will feel the heat and lack of good work can make them uncomfortable..Plus the new ones who need to be promoted will also have fewer choices....

I think channel 3 should stop poaching actors from other channels and instead focus of giving good lakorns to their existing talents. They should hire better producers, should focus on improving their ratings and grooming the next generation..I am waiting for Nadech-Bella lakorn and I think that is a distant dream which will not materialize.. I don't see Bella pairing up with Mark,James Ma,Great and Boy any time soon.. Most likely Bella will chose a younger new co-star or stick with Pope and James Ji...
Bella might be a pusher soon. She's been with them long enough and has the star power where they'll start pairing her with new guys to push them along. She is super smart in picking her projects. At this point she's safe regardless if she takes nonsense lakorns here and there.

Bow is the few of the lucky ones to leave and get Nadech right away. Channel 3 values her. The ones that are switching channels will depends on who they pair them up with. If it's not their "float boat" men then the chances are she won't make it at channel 3.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 actors are also leaving.

The thai ET need better storyline....upgrade the usual trope....naive nk....never fight back...bon koon shit...it's ok she tried to kill me multiple times...i forgive her and she also love happily ever afrer...roll eyes